Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?

Go down 
+14
taylorvw
jdm_itr
corey
1eightySX
veedub
Golks
subbie
Noops
CamJohns122
Rob
JYB116
d3v
Maniac
mr.bellamy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 1:04 am

O i know im not saying that on ebay you dont have to hunt i mean you gotta read all the fine print but ive purchased lots off there and im pleased with it all. It does take some ebay no how and alot of reading and dealing with sellers. I havent found a single shop to price match to internet costs yet at least here in saskatchewan.

PLus i have residence in the states so i dont gotta pay all that shipping to canada bull i get it shipped there than pick it up so i have yet had better prices locally
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 7:05 am

CamJohns122 wrote:
O i know im not saying that on ebay you dont have to hunt i mean you gotta read all the fine print but ive purchased lots off there and im pleased with it all. It does take some ebay no how and alot of reading and dealing with sellers. I havent found a single shop to price match to internet costs yet at least here in saskatchewan.

I beat eBay prices on a regular basis. I buy from the same suppliers that half of those eBay vendors buy from so there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to match their prices.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 10:55 am

Well if you can lemme know cause id rather go through local than internet
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 12:52 pm

well I've never tried to order parts from shops here only when I had my golf from cws now for Honda i have my 3 fav. stores down in the states that they offer better deals than ebay. Plus on ebay you can't say I want this imported from japan, I have this luxury with real stores, just that their on the internet because in reality I can't make it to the real store without spending alot more money then it's worth.

The most money I spent on ebay was for an intake and well thats just a tube with a filter so I don't care about that. Otherwise I buy cheap stuff on ebay in bulk mostly stuff like radioshack sells ,I got 100 diodes for my alarm for 2 bucks plus some leds for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 4:37 pm

hey man im new on here but tight itr ive seen u rippin a few time but enyways i think skunk 2 exhaust would be nice im acually importing a type r and it has skunk2 exhaust and it sounds good and for cams toda vtec killers for sure if you plan on beefin up the valve train
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 5:02 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
hey man im new on here but tight itr ive seen u rippin a few time but enyways i think skunk 2 exhaust would be nice im acually importing a type r and it has skunk2 exhaust and it sounds good and for cams toda vtec killers for sure if you plan on beefin up the valve train

Toda Vtec killers are for full out Na, it overkill unless you plan to go all out
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 5:11 pm

Noops H2 wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

Toda Vtec killers are for full out Na, it overkill unless you plan to go all out

what are you talking about.. they are there to constantly keep vtec on in vtec cars
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 5:37 pm

taylorvw wrote:
Noops H2 wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

what are you talking about.. they are there to constantly keep vtec on in vtec cars

VTEC killer cams are pretty much equivalent to running an LS head with VERY agressive cams
no VTEC engagement... basicly high lobes 100% of the time,,and that in no good for driving around the city..if you know anything about hondas toda vtec killer cams do not have the middle lobe..in turn killing the crossover effect. yes they are great and yes they are expensive, but if you plan to drive your car everyday, go with something like me, Stg2 pro series Skunk2 Cams and all skunk2 forged valvetrain...
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 5:41 pm

The Primary and secondary lobes are designed to be the same size, so if you wanna call it constant vtec go ahead, cuz its not.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 7:49 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
Welcome,

What year of ITR are you importing? Are you checking around down in the states for one?
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 11:51 am

championship white 99 i dont want to tell enyone what it looks like but it willl be the first in the city . and im pretty sure vtec killers still hit crossover im not possitive . what about jun cams that would be badass and buddyclub has a few options i've been looking around cause im gunna do a n/a setup and first up is the head
Back to top Go down
mr.bellamy
Rank 3
Rank 3
mr.bellamy

Number of posts : 125
Vehicle : 2000 Black Integra
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 12:07 pm

nice, I have been thinking of the vtec killers but would they work well in all kinds of racing? such as circuit and auto-x... They seem more for drag because of the rough idle... i'm just guessing though
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 4:51 pm

mr.bellamy wrote:
nice, I have been thinking of the vtec killers but would they work well in all kinds of racing? such as circuit and auto-x... They seem more for drag because of the rough idle... i'm just guessing though

Yea you are right its for mostly drag use, and theres no crossover
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 4:51 pm

mr.bellamy wrote:

Yea you are right its for mostly drag use, and theres no crossover
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 5:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gojDEvBNM8&feature=related
so in this vid is the vtec ingaged throught the hole rpm range
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 7:48 pm

Very nice I love the champion white ITR's although there are a few in the city. Just do the JDM front end to be unique Wink
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 8:13 pm

dont worry it will be unique and basicly mitch pope is one of the only guys i know of that has eny white itr's and i think mine will be one of the nicest hondas in the city beter than mine now i drive the purple one with gold rims Laughing its good but not a hype r thats why im selling it
ps did eny one check that vid i just posted with the todas cause im confused how they work i think the crossover
Back to top Go down
mr.bellamy
Rank 3
Rank 3
mr.bellamy

Number of posts : 125
Vehicle : 2000 Black Integra
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2008, 11:30 pm

I'm sure there still is a crossover, i'm going to look online and see if i can get some info but when you get your type r we gotta go for a cruise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 2:27 am

fo sho i love ur car man the first day i saw it i was like damn i got to get me a type r they've been my dream car for ever i was actually looking at a yellow one slammed with green volks but i found a cleaner one but we will for sure have to cruise or somthing
Back to top Go down
mistr2
Rank 1
Rank 1
mistr2

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 7:22 am

jdm_itr wrote:
fo sho i love ur car man the first day i saw it i was like damn i got to get me a type r they've been my dream car for ever i was actually looking at a yellow one slammed with green volks but i found a cleaner one but we will for sure have to cruise or somthing

They don call it vtec killer for a reason..only 2 cams lobes designed to be the same size basically. the low end cam is as big as vtec cam thus making no vtec hense the name vtec killer Idea
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 12:51 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
dont worry it will be unique and basicly mitch pope is one of the only guys i know of that has eny white itr's and i think mine will be one of the nicest hondas in the city
Taylor is this the one you were telling me about?
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 6:32 pm

ePHin wrote:
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHVCyj4GqPo

god damn, i would not wanna have to put fuel in that thing..
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 8:54 pm

For his sake, I hope he doesn't have polyurathane motor mounts.
All that money for that engine+work, and no ITBs? Seems like a waste.
And seriously, that sounds like my snowblower in the wintertime...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?   Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skunk2 Mega N1 Exhaust or Apex-i N1 Exhaust for Integra Type R?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: