Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stickky Clutch! help

Go down 
+11
1eightySX
Jhall
jdm_itr
Rob
corey
subbie
Marshal
laynehip
Clint Eastwood
chungstachung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Stickky Clutch! help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickky Clutch! help   Stickky Clutch! help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 1:12 pm

if it is hard to get into gear once the transmission is up to opperating temp, try adjusting your slave cylinder if you can. If its non adjustable, try flushing out the old fluid and bleeding it. I can only imagine how many people neglect to flush out their clutch clave cylinder regularily.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Stickky Clutch! help   Stickky Clutch! help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 6:20 pm

Marshal. wrote:
if it is hard to get into gear once the transmission is up to opperating temp, try adjusting your slave cylinder if you can. If its non adjustable, try flushing out the old fluid and bleeding it. I can only imagine how many people neglect to flush out their clutch clave cylinder regularily.
Lol i just got this image of you flushing your slave cylinder every sunday night..
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Stickky Clutch! help   Stickky Clutch! help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 6:22 pm

BLACK wrote:
Marshal. wrote:
Lol i just got this image of you flushing your slave cylinder every sunday night..

lol
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Stickky Clutch! help   Stickky Clutch! help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 9:46 pm

all this talk made me get my hopes up of not having a shitty slave. OH but then last night it decided to kill itself:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickky Clutch! help   Stickky Clutch! help - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stickky Clutch! help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2