Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No more RHD in Quebec

Go down 
+27
Jex
Black
locked2
jdm_itr
1 hip
1eightySX
Rob
veedub
Fiorante
corey
troyjule
duggyb
JSharp
240sxy
Golks
Kalashnikov
Earlface
lu!$
Marshal
UBR WGN
Soup
Jhall
_....
laynehip
JYB116
Piett
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 4:54 pm

On the note of Drivers license. I honestly think no one should get their drivers license until they're at least 18. Yeah that would suck for a lot of people, but some people are just way too immature to be on the roads.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 5:11 pm

JBlack09 wrote:
On the note of Drivers license. I honestly think no one should get their drivers license until they're at least 18. Yeah that would suck for a lot of people, but some people are just way too immature to be on the roads.

but would you say that if you were 16?
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 6:02 pm

I know I defintely wouldn't say that if I was 16. I can say it now, but definately not then.
Its a fact that most new drivers show off, and apparently a few who have had their lisence for a while, its shitty and I do not know where I am going with this. We're not going to change the way anything is, unless Jordan starts some legal petition.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 6:05 pm

Probably not. I guess knowing what i know now, and after driving for a few years, if I were to be taken back in time (OBVIOUSLY SUPPOSEDLY) and i was sixteen again, and I was told I couldn't have my license (still knowing what I know now). Then I would not disagree. I understand being sixteen everyone wants their drivers license, but lets face it. At sixteen, most kids are really immature. I'm sure I was too, and for those that are just given vehicles and not forced to pay for them, don't really have any respect for them.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 6:06 pm

Marshal and I were talking on our long romantic longboard trip last night. He said that if all kids were forced to buy their own cars they would be less prone to showing off (boys especially) and would be more respectful towards vehicles and driving in general.
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Admin
Admin
Nigel

Number of posts : 319
Vehicle : 1991 Honda Civic
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 10:08 pm

Many immature 16 year olds become immature 18 year olds anyway.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 2:08 am

Nigel wrote:
Many immature 16 year olds become immature 18 year olds anyway.

oh snap!
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef2
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 3:47 am

JBlack09 wrote:
Marshal and I were talking on our long romantic longboard trip last night.

lol.

JBlack09 wrote:
He said that if all kids were forced to buy their own cars they would be less prone to showing off (boys especially) and would be more respectful towards vehicles and driving in general.

this is true. i had to pay for all my cars....
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 4:48 am

yeah people dont respect their cars or realise that when they show off by doing shitty donuts and junk no ones impressed... we all just cringe like joking things are understandable everyone loves a joke but when the purpose is to "show off" LAAAAAAAAME
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 8:53 am

well, here's how I see it.
If someone wants to go out and just abuse the piss out of their car that they have to foot the bill on, fine. If they blow the motor, then they have to pay. It might make them think twice about pulling the trigger.
Then you have the people who will just ruin a car, and then mommy and daddy with come in, save the day and either fix the car for them, or buy them a new car
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 11:16 pm

they called it a sports car, shaweeet
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 11:17 pm

corey wrote:
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/261690/fs-1991-nissan-180sx-sr20det-electron-blue-sold/

Read through this, it's pretty funny.

lol that's a great read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more RHD in Quebec
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4