Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No more RHD in Quebec

Go down 
+27
Jex
Black
locked2
jdm_itr
1 hip
1eightySX
Rob
veedub
Fiorante
corey
troyjule
duggyb
JSharp
240sxy
Golks
Kalashnikov
Earlface
lu!$
Marshal
UBR WGN
Soup
Jhall
_....
laynehip
JYB116
Piett
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 10:32 pm

Kalashnikov wrote:

not saying supra's maybe 4 door skylines and might only be a few for the highway...plus... parts, well thats easy shiiped here on plane cheap, last year my GTS-4 head gasket blow i rushed one down from japan in one week 5 days to be exact and the cost $135 CDN

OEM Gasket?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 10:44 pm

Kalashnikov wrote:
Hey you guys!!!
don't worry talked to my contact in japan he told me that sask use's RHD drive for safety for the parking meter, and he heard a roamer at his shop that sask, police force might be getting RHD cars for there crusiers instead of using the ford crown vic...(safety reason's when cops pull us over they get out and not have to face being killed by oncoming driver's)
Crazy! power hungry 5 oo's driving supra's beefed up to 600HP still stock engines, makes cents.

so your telling me your contact in japan heard that the cops in SASKATCHEWAN are going to be going rhd because its unsafe?
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 11:38 pm

Kalashnikov wrote:
Hey you guys!!!
don't worry talked to my contact in japan he told me that sask use's RHD drive for safety for the parking meter, and he heard a roamer at his shop that sask, police force might be getting RHD cars for there crusiers instead of using the ford crown vic...(safety reason's when cops pull us over they get out and not have to face being killed by oncoming driver's)
Crazy! power hungry 5 oo's driving supra's beefed up to 600HP still stock engines, makes cents.

No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Kalashnikov
Rank 2
Rank 2
Kalashnikov

Number of posts : 81
Vehicle : 1993 RX7(FD3S)
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 11:40 pm

Fiorante wrote:
Kalashnikov wrote:
Hey you guys!!!

so your telling me your contact in japan heard that the cops in SASKATCHEWAN are going to be going rhd because its unsafe?

no, that the sask, government was looking to bring in 100 cars, it was a roomer about the cops... but why would they want 100 japan cars?? who knows, only time well tell
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwag.ca
Kalashnikov
Rank 2
Rank 2
Kalashnikov

Number of posts : 81
Vehicle : 1993 RX7(FD3S)
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 11:41 pm

duggyb wrote:
Kalashnikov wrote:
Hey you guys!!!

lol that was great!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwag.ca
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 11:45 pm

My thoughts.
No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 IMG_0656
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 11:47 pm

haha!
where the hell is the kiss emoticon...
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 11:56 pm

rebel master
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 11:58 pm

awesome.

Your tires are on backwards on purpose right?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 12:05 am

duggyb wrote:

Make it so!

Also Corey your sticker work is pretty funny. Good work!
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 12:07 am

Ha, As sad as it is.
The only reason I put that on there is because of this thread, I needed to show that even LHD cars can be fun.
Back to top Go down
UBR WGN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 12:28 am

Okay it's not so much that this Kalashnikov douche is spoutin off B.S. but can someone help this poor man to spell RUMOUR?
Back to top Go down
1 hip
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 5:42 pm

UBR WGN wrote:
Okay it's not so much that this Kalashnikov douche is spoutin off B.S. but can someone help this poor man to spell RUMOUR?

Clearly you know what he meant so who gives a shit. Maybe someone can teach you how to spell spouting.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 6:07 pm

UBR WGN was clearly upset about this, becasue the police and or the governemnt will never use old RHD cars for its purposes.
They use the cars they do because parts are cheap, and readily available. And they have been made that way. a head gasket is already here, why would thay wait 5 days for something to be shipped from japan.
Plus, how would that help our ever dwindling economy(not that I care, I'm jsut making a point).
The government ditches their old vehicles after a certain km or year has been reached. They aren't going to be importing even older ones to do that same thing.
Maybe I am completely wrong though
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 6:27 pm

Marshal wrote:
UBR WGN was clearly upset about this, becasue the police and or the governemnt will never use old RHD cars for its purposes.
They use the cars they do because parts are cheap, and readily available. And they have been made that way. a head gasket is already here, why would thay wait 5 days for something to be shipped from japan.
Plus, how would that help our ever dwindling economy(not that I care, I'm jsut making a point).
The government ditches their old vehicles after a certain km or year has been reached. They aren't going to be importing even older ones to do that same thing.
Maybe I am completely wrong though
nah man my buddy said that the reason why cops are pulling all rhd cars over is they get one officer to steal parts off it while the cop is writing the ticket
so it will be cheaper for the police force to run 15 year old skylines
my buddy wouldnt lie
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 6:47 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
locked2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 11:28 pm

Funk RHD lets see someone in a RHD car turn left at an intersection and it actuaually be safe...hah. If everyone is serious about RHD vehicles being safer than a lot of Canadian vehicles why don't you back that up with some facts you funking idiots...
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 2:02 am

locked2 wrote:
Funk RHD lets see someone in a RHD car turn left at an intersection and it actuaually be safe...hah. If everyone is serious about RHD vehicles being safer than a lot of Canadian vehicles why don't you back that up with some facts you funking idiots...

Wow that was insightful... It is not a problem in foreign countries. If you think that is an actual problem than maybe it would be helpful to back it up with some facts as well. What are the numbers that prove it is unsafe? What is the ration of RHD cars that get into accidents taking left hand turns in comparison to LHD cars. There seems to be a few holes in this theory.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 2:10 am

locked2 wrote:
well one example of turning left that would BETTER in a right hand drive car is:
Your on pasqua in the south end, facing south, trying to turn left onto gordon road. People are parked right up to the corner because it's an apartment complex on the corner. You can't see anyone coming because the big white F-250 was the last one home last night. BUT if you were farther to the right, you would be able to see further down the road past the truck, thus making that specific left hand turn easie, and safer.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 2:34 am

Its not a cars beign unsafe, its the drivers North America has. They give you like 6 formal driving lessons, some bullshit 5 minute driveing test, and boom, there you go, a lisence. That barely qualifies most people to drive. You cannon ever argue that. Even the best driver here is going to look like a fool compared to the lower half drivers in place like europe or finland.

People here are fucked. Drinking and driving, texting, cell phones, drinking drink, cup holders, fuck everything.
More importantly those douches who drive in the passing lane.

North America should man up(much like Corey), and do something about how they go about teaching driving to the young
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 2:40 am

locked2 wrote:

you're the fuckin idiot
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 10:38 am

JP wrote:
locked2 wrote:

you're the fuckin idiot

I want to see your doc when its done!
Back to top Go down
UBR WGN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 12:28 pm

1 hip wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:

Clearly you know what he meant so who gives a shit. Maybe someone can teach you how to spell spouting.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spouting

Eat my ass junior, and yes Marshall I am VERY upset...... @
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 3:59 pm

you guys that say they arent safe are retarded. i was in the american islands last year and in peurto rico i think it was or st. thomas they drive on the left side of the road with left hand drive vehicles, and thats everyone, its the same fucking thing.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 4:52 pm

Jex wrote:
you guys that say they arent safe are retarded. i was in the american islands last year and in peurto rico i think it was or st. thomas they drive on the left side of the road with left hand drive vehicles, and thats everyone, its the same fucking thing.

They do it all the time in europe. Its not the cars that are unsafe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more RHD in Quebec   No more RHD in Quebec - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more RHD in Quebec
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next