Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!

Go down 
+32
d3v
lu!$
duggyb
Noops
Kalashnikov
veedub
Golks
Clint Eastwood
240sxy
Fossil
G-Zee
Jhall
1eightySX
dev
SPEC V
DOOLHA
Soup
Piett
Fiorante
Moneypits
JYB116
canadian_ef
Marshal
Rob
Cypress_h
Thai-kun
jdm_itr
JSharp
Black
subbie
binjoau
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Are you attending the meet on friday?
Yes im in
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Vote_lcap64%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 28 ]
No im out
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Vote_lcap36%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:00 pm

hahahahahahaha, anyone else see that coming? lol

Last edited by WReX on April 28th 2009, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:03 pm

WReX wrote:
hahahahahahaha, anyone else see that coming? lol

Just kidding,! I lovez your 240sx, best 240 in sask! pleasee come to meet friday

rofl. owned
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:04 pm

Marshal wrote:
240sxy wrote:
WReX wrote:
lol hahaha i just had to lol, and i guess i missed that....i just knew it was a rally art because there is no such thing as a orange evo, but anyways you coming to the meet 240?

yeah i guess its only fair i let you have that one

but no im not going

meets happen every week and this one isnt going to be special. we've already had at 20-ish car meet, and cruising albert was just stupid.

agreed. Having a meet every week killed it.
Its almost like somone had the forsight and posted this a while ago in a carwash thread, hmm.
Yes, meets are fun, when you have them every weekend, there is no sense of anticipation, there is no clearing your schedule to make the meet.
Sorry guys, as fun as they are

As far as im concerened this will be the first actually arranged meet ive ever been to so im excited. Im not saying a meet every week is a good idea because im sure it gets boring but im going to have fun on friday no matter how many people turn up.

If you dont want to come then dont, if you want to come hang out and go for a cruise we will see you there.

Easy yes or no choice really lol
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:05 pm

....i didnt write that, wtf
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:07 pm

240 i like everyone but you are so pathetic. your acting like a little kid. Were not being arrogant were trying to make something happen not just fucking complain all the time.

Oh and he added that to the text to try and be clever.

Last edited by binjoau on April 28th 2009, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:07 pm

WReX wrote:

aww dont be like that. you cant take it back now.

do you know if a cobbaccessport will work on my car, or would i need the perrin exhuast first?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:08 pm

240sxy wrote:
WReX wrote:

aww dont be like that. you cant take it back now.

do you know if a cobbaccessport will work on my car, or would i need the perrin exhuast first?

lol
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:10 pm

After this meet can you guys promise not to make another meet thread for at least 2 weeks?

2 or 3 people having conversations in "meet threads" are over runing this site and its kinda annoying.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:10 pm

binjoau,what happened to take everything with a grain of salt? looks like you're getting twisty over nothing.

are my posts bothering you?

even WREX had a laugh

SO SRS

Last edited by 240sxy on April 28th 2009, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:11 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:
After this meet can you guys promise not to make another meet thread for at least 2 weeks?

2 or 3 people having conversations in "meet threads" are over runing this site and its kinda annoying.

Agreed, il never arrange one ever again I guess I cant make it special for some people here, wow and im the arrogant one!
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:12 pm

binjoau wrote:
Clint Eastwood wrote:

Agreed, il never arrange one ever again I guess I cant make it special for some people here, wow and im the arrogant one!

its ok, we can arrange for a ice cream cone, or a slurpee of your choice. will that make you smile?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:13 pm

....this is getting out of hand, hahaha and its tuesday, lol

lets just say who ever wants to come out to come out and talk cars and crusie, and who ever doesnt well then your missing out...and thats that!!! BAAAMMMM, lol
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:13 pm

I think you miss read, I just ask that you don't make another one saturday morning, because that seems to have been the trend the last 3 weeks in a row.

I made a nice polite observation and you get all I'm not special enough for you guys waa waa.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:15 pm

240sxy wrote:
binjoau wrote:
Clint Eastwood wrote:

its ok, we can arrange for a ice cream cone, or a slurpee of your choice. will that make you smile?

nope but the fact your not coming to the meet just did Smile Smile Smile

I can take everything on the cuff but the way your trying to say we think our meet will be sick and its something your used to doing annoys me. Were here to have fun, simple as that. please dont turn threads into arguments
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:17 pm

WReX wrote:
....this is getting out of hand, hahaha and its tuesday, lol

lets just say who ever wants to come out to come out and talk cars and crusie, and who ever doesnt well then your missing out...and thats that!!! BAAAMMMM, lol

Agreed, if you want to participate we will see you there, if not your missing out cos it will be OMF GOD TOTALLY SICK OFF THE HOOK! hahaha im laughing
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:18 pm

binjoau wrote:
240 i like everyone but you are so pathetic. your acting like a little kid. Were not being arrogant were trying to make something happen not just fucking complain all the time.

You really have never met 240 have you? He acutally is a kid. I mean, he has such delicate hands.
They would be perfect for getting the hard to reach screws/bolts on a vehicle.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:20 pm

Marshal wrote:
binjoau wrote:

You really have never met 240 have you? He acutally is a kid. I mean, he has such delicate hands.

hahaha, lol

lets quit the arguments tho
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:21 pm

Marshal wrote:
binjoau wrote:

I just hate negativity when were trying to have arrange a good time. I apologise for getting annoyed quickly.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:22 pm

will everyone play nice with each other?
pretty please.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:22 pm

binjoau wrote:
240sxy wrote:
binjoau wrote:
Clint Eastwood wrote:

nope but the fact your not coming to the meet just did Smile Smile Smile

I can take everything on the cuff but the way your trying to say we think our meet will be sick and its something your used to doing annoys me. Were here to have fun, simple as that. please dont turn threads into arguments

lol what are you 12. *IS SOO HAPPY ADRIAN IS NOT COMING TO THE MEET, PHEWF*

if you DIDNT notice, which ovbiosuly you havent, the meet date is posted, and thats it, people go and show up. no one needs to sift through pages and pages of bs of you and wrex talking back and forth.

you bombed your own thread wether you like it or not

im just saying it how it is, im not sorry you feel that way.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:25 pm

Did you not know that on forums people talk about things, that is kinda the point.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:28 pm

binjoau wrote:
Did you not know that on forums people talk about things, that is kinda the point.

you must be new at this

ever heard of a private message

because no one likes reading that jibberjabber about cobb and perrin
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:29 pm

I guess hearing about melting your turbo on your old car and spending more time fixing it than driving it is so much better?

Cobb and Perrin makers of quality products for Subaru. We drive Subarus, kinda makes sense that we would talk about it
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:32 pm

240sxy wrote:
binjoau wrote:

you must be new at this

ever heard of a private message

because no one likes reading that jibberjabber about cobb and perrin

o adrian lol

gotta agree tho take it to PM's or at least into a build thread about your subaru
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:33 pm

Show me how many posts contain me mentioning those brands. 3 maybe 4 max
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next