Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!

Go down 
+32
d3v
lu!$
duggyb
Noops
Kalashnikov
veedub
Golks
Clint Eastwood
240sxy
Fossil
G-Zee
Jhall
1eightySX
dev
SPEC V
DOOLHA
Soup
Piett
Fiorante
Moneypits
JYB116
canadian_ef
Marshal
Rob
Cypress_h
Thai-kun
jdm_itr
JSharp
Black
subbie
binjoau
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Are you attending the meet on friday?
Yes im in
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Vote_lcap64%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 28 ]
No im out
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Vote_lcap36%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 9:51 pm

i hear a new rattle everyday so i just keep turning my music louder
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 9:52 pm

OCHO wrote:
hahaha me too!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 10:10 pm

Its my biggest pet peev is random car noises
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 10:16 pm

Lol. I drive a VW, I'm almost certain there are Gremlins in my suspension.
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 10:31 pm

OCHO wrote:

Yuppers, same here. Despite the fact that it's an S2000, it still rattles...and the rattling is supposed normal lol.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 10:35 pm

WReX wrote:
OCHO wrote:
hahaha me too!!! lol
LOL... me too.... you guys made me feel so much better... now i can go to bed in peace... g'nite guys LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 12:04 am

WReX wrote:
OCHO wrote:
hahaha me too!!! lol

Something is seriously wrong if you hear rattles in a 2008.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 12:05 am

its his heat shield on his aftermarket down pipe
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 12:13 am

That sucks, if I had a brand new car I'd be pissed if there were rattles.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 12:17 am

thats what happens when you modify sadly
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 12:37 am

No rattles yet! Surely wont be long though! The problem is I only hear rattles when I turn the stereo up so that wont cure it lol!

Glad to see were up to 20 confimed guests not including random other friends who will show for sure! It promises to be a good night!

It looks like the weather forecast is improving to! Should turn out to be a pretty good meet!

Oh. still no confirmed number on how many people want UK Drum and Bass cds! I know Adam and Kyle for sure!
Anyone else??
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 12:39 am

binjoau wrote:
No rattles yet! Surely wont be long though! The problem is I only hear rattles when I turn the stereo up so that wont cure it lol!

Glad to see were up to 20 confimed guests not including random other friends who will show for sure! It promises to be a good night!

It looks like the weather forecast is improving to! Should turn out to be a pretty good meet!

Oh. still no confirmed number on how many people want UK Drum and Bass cds! I know Adam and Kyle for sure!
Anyone else??

can i get a deal on my car audio gettin fixed?

ive taken it there twice paid 140$ and they didnt fix shit all
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 1:05 am

binjoau wrote:
Anyone else??

ME! ME! ME!
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 1:28 am

im fucking down
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 1:54 am

Il just burn off 5 copies, first come first serve haha, oh and you will need a sub to appreciate it properly!!!! Im sure il have my car cranked at the meet a few time lol
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 1:58 am

i dont have a sub Sad
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 2:02 am

Come to Visions and Il sell you one! haha
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 2:43 am

more like lend me one just for the cd .
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 7:35 am

jdm_itr wrote:
thats what happens when you modify sadly

my cars don't rattle. with or without the stereo.
Its not the modifications that make the car rattle
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 7:40 am

yey ill get the last CD... make sure you give it to the guy with glasses and accent... european music its aweosme, nothing like it... cheers
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 7:43 am

What time does the meet start tomorrow? I need to get some gas..... damn you gas prices....damn you..
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 8:07 am

SoupGTR wrote:
What time does the meet start tomorrow? I need to get some gas..... damn you gas prices....damn you..

be there around 9-ish
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 8:10 am

Clint Eastwood wrote:

dude, you have absolutely no idea what your talking about, so stop trying to sound smart. The heat shield i bought from cobb is pretty shitty and it rubbs on my DP, hence, it rattles. Nothing is wrong with my car i just have a shitty heat shield.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 8:19 am

yeah heat shields in civics are pretty shitty for what ive read... i wonder if i get rid of them all.. how hot would it feel... my exhaust pipe rubs with it too...
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 8:52 am

WReX wrote:
Clint Eastwood wrote:

dude, you have absolutely no idea what your talking about, so stop trying to sound smart. The heat shield i bought from cobb is pretty shitty and it rubbs on my DP, hence, it rattles. Nothing is wrong with my car i just have a shitty heat shield.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT COBB RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: News and Events-
Jump to: