Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!

Go down 
+32
d3v
lu!$
duggyb
Noops
Kalashnikov
veedub
Golks
Clint Eastwood
240sxy
Fossil
G-Zee
Jhall
1eightySX
dev
SPEC V
DOOLHA
Soup
Piett
Fiorante
Moneypits
JYB116
canadian_ef
Marshal
Rob
Cypress_h
Thai-kun
jdm_itr
JSharp
Black
subbie
binjoau
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Are you attending the meet on friday?
Yes im in
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Vote_lcap64%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 28 ]
No im out
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Vote_lcap36%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:15 pm

WReX wrote:
ya i hope the Rally art come out, should be a good time on friday!

Just hope the weather is good and people actually turn up! I was hoping for 30, maybe nearer 20 now but thats still good.

I need an exhaust by friday! Hmm quick trip to the states!

The manumatic might suck but wow does it change fast!!!! There should be at least 3 turbo AWDs then! Smile
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:18 pm

binjoau wrote:
WReX wrote:

Just hope the weather is good and people actually turn up! I was hoping for 30, maybe nearer 20 now but thats still good.

The manumatic might suck but wow does it change fast!!!! There should be at least 3 turbo AWDs then! Smile

dude PERRIN! that can expedite it to you in 3 days!!! ill help you put it on!!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:19 pm

lol wow im good at spelling, hahaha

The exhaust from perrin is really good, and they can ship it in 3 days to your door
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:20 pm

WReX wrote:
binjoau wrote:
WReX wrote:

haha i just need to go and pick my money tree really quick! lol. Nah mate I would rather save up and stay with Cobb lol. Plenty of time, the car is only 3 months old!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:23 pm

binjoau wrote:
WReX wrote:
binjoau wrote:
WReX wrote:

haha i just need to go and pick my money tree really quick! lol. Nah mate I would rather save up and stay with Cobb lol. Plenty of time, the car is only 3 months old!

lol i had my exhaust withing a month, hahaha but ya i understand thats all good!!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Cypress_h
Rank 4
Rank 4
Cypress_h

Number of posts : 275
Vehicle : 1991 plymouth laser
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:34 pm

WReX wrote:
might get this in july, its a big "Might"

http://perrinperformance.com/products/show/433/FMIC-Kits-08-WRX-and-STI?category=39&model=23

fixed for you there adam.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:35 pm

Then you will have me beat for sure! Dammit, where is my credit card??!!!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:36 pm

Cypress_h wrote:
WReX wrote:
might get this in july, its a big "Might"

http://perrinperformance.com/products/show/433/FMIC-Kits-08-WRX-and-STI?category=39&model=23

fixed for you there adam.

haha what?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:38 pm

binjoau wrote:

lol no this is how i would beat you...

http://perrinperformance.com/products/show/394/GT3076R-Rotated-Turbo-Kit?category=5
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:43 pm

Just curious, how many people would want a CD of my UK Drum and Bass?? Il burn off a few copies tonight!
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:54 pm

binjoau wrote:

intercoolers aren't a real horsepower additive, while u might get a little bump its not going be anything that significant.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:01 pm

[quote="WReX"]
binjoau wrote:

lol no this is how i would beat you...

http://perrinperformance.com/products/show/394/GT3076R-Rotated-Turbo-Kit?category=5[/quote}

thats the one i just ordered! I WISH!!!!
3600 dollars US though! Ouch!
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:02 pm

they are more added to make the horsepower more consitant. Bigger ones won't get heat soaked as fast. biggere ones also decrease your boost too.
actually most intercoolers will get heat soaked at slow speeds and stop and go traffic.
air-to-water is neat, or get an intercooler sprayer
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:05 pm

Marshal wrote:
they are more added to make the horsepower more consitant. Bigger ones won't get heat soaked as fast. biggere ones also decrease your boost too.
actually most intercoolers will get heat soaked at slow speeds and stop and go traffic.

intercooler spray would be cool, id probably upgrade with the TMIC not the FMIC. Cheaper to!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:18 pm

binjoau wrote:
Marshal wrote:

intercooler spray would be cool, id probably upgrade with the TMIC not the FMIC. Cheaper to!

lol so would I, hahha if i had 1300 sitting around i think i would buy some rims, lol

I want perrin's black top mount with perrin in white across it. so sexy!!!

alex make me a cd!!! i'm curious to what you guys listen to over there. I use to play a little drum and bass when i was a DJ in college Razz, haha those were the days!! but mostly i played dance music and house music
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:32 pm

Yeah il burn off a few copies for sure! The ratio of attendance is shrinking! Come on people come out!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:38 pm

still there are going to be atleast 15 cars (G-ZEE is bring both his cars with a buddy of his) w/e if there were 6 ot 7 people i would stilll have a good time, and Alex your not allowed to go home at 11 this time!!!! lol hahaha
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:45 pm

WReX wrote:
still there are going to be atleast 15 cars (G-ZEE is bring both his cars with a buddy of his) w/e if there were 6 ot 7 people i would stilll have a good time, and Alex your not allowed to go home at 11 this time!!!! lol hahaha

Haha, yeah my bad, the gf was calling! lol. Well I know for sure even with just you and the people I normally drive with there is guaranteed 7 not including people from qca. Still i think 15 - 20 would be awesome thats a pretty large group. Cant wait to see peoples faces that many cars rolling up Albert or around ring road!
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:45 pm

WReX wrote:
lol hahaha i just had to lol, and i guess i missed that....i just knew it was a rally art because there is no such thing as a orange evo, but anyways you coming to the meet 240?

yeah i guess its only fair i let you have that one

but no im not going

meets happen every week and this one isnt going to be special. we've already had at 20-ish car meet, and cruising albert was just stupid.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:49 pm

240sxy wrote:
WReX wrote:
lol hahaha i just had to lol, and i guess i missed that....i just knew it was a rally art because there is no such thing as a orange evo, but anyways you coming to the meet 240?

but no im not going

meets happen every week and this one isnt going to be special. we've already had at 20-ish car meet, and cruising albert was just stupid.

You are by far the most misreable person posting on this forum! i can remember reading a positive comment! A meet is what you make it. I thought you car was screwed anyway?

Try being optimistic and not pesimistic! Life would be full of smiles lol!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:50 pm

240sxy wrote:
WReX wrote:

but no im not going

lol dude you so negative about life, hahaha lighten up
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:52 pm

I guess our meet is not special enough?? I may cry lol! jk
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:55 pm

240sxy wrote:
WReX wrote:

but no im not going

agreed. Having a meet every week killed it.
Its almost like somone had the forsight and posted this a while ago in a carwash thread, hmm.
Yes, meets are fun, when you have them every weekend, there is no sense of anticipation, there is no clearing your schedule to make the meet.
Sorry guys, as fun as they are
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:58 pm

yeah because i mentioned something about hating life.

you both need to stop being so arrogant, just because YOU planned it doesnt mean its going to be OMFGGG SICKKk 30CARS WTF WEE NEEEEEEEED pOEPLe. so desperate for somehting that ALWAYS happens.

ill leave you both alone to compliment each other back and forth now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next