Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!

Go down 
+32
d3v
lu!$
duggyb
Noops
Kalashnikov
veedub
Golks
Clint Eastwood
240sxy
Fossil
G-Zee
Jhall
1eightySX
dev
SPEC V
DOOLHA
Soup
Piett
Fiorante
Moneypits
JYB116
canadian_ef
Marshal
Rob
Cypress_h
Thai-kun
jdm_itr
JSharp
Black
subbie
binjoau
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Are you attending the meet on friday?
Yes im in
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Vote_lcap64%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 28 ]
No im out
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Vote_lcap36%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 5:18 am

I guess this meet will be a warm up for the summer, just to see how many people respond, oh and I just drove the gf home and there is snow everywhere!

This province is f'd up! lol
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:03 am

binjoau wrote:
I guess this meet will be a warm up for the summer, just to see how many people respond, oh and I just drove the gf home and there is snow everywhere!

This province is f'd up! lol

yupp fuck snow.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:02 pm

hopefully all the shitty weather will happen over the next few days and friday will be dry! Was actually doing a few powerslides in the wet last night, so much fun! haha
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:04 pm

its suppose to be shitty till fri
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:22 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
its suppose to be shitty till fri

Yeah the weather report is improving! Come on sunshine!!
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:54 pm

I got awd i can turn back on, i'm not worried about the weather
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : 1988 Honda Crx Si, 1990 Honda Civic Cx
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 1:04 pm

Friday
High of 12
low of -1
P.O.P 10%
Rain? close to 1 mm

FRIDAY IS A GO.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 1:44 pm

If a forecast is over 24 hours away it is mearly speculation, it will change tomorrow, hell by late this afternoon it will have a different forecast.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 1:55 pm

canadian_ef wrote:
Friday
High of 12
low of -1
P.O.P 10%
Rain? close to 1 mm

FRIDAY IS A GO.

AWESOME!!! Get ready to cruise! Still need more attending though!!!
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:10 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
If a forecast is over 24 hours away it is mearly speculation, it will change tomorrow, hell by late this afternoon it will have a different forecast.

100% true, it still is spring we have to expect this weather, june 21 is the first day of summer and once that happens we will all be hating how hot it is.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 4:39 pm

HOOD = ON, also got a power polish, fuck she looks beautiful!!!!! I wish i had a garage to store her in until friday don't want to get her dirty or wet.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 5:06 pm

WReX wrote:
HOOD = ON, also got a power polish, fuck she looks beautiful!!!!! I wish i had a garage to store her in until friday don't want to get her dirty or wet.

You lucky bastard! I need a power polish! My Rex is having the front end resprayed next monday so il be without her few a few days! Oh well il steal my mums TT V6 S-line hahaha

Adam you should swing by Visions and show me the hood mate! Im working till 9!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 5:32 pm

binjoau wrote:
WReX wrote:

You lucky bastard! I need a power polish! My Rex is having the front end resprayed next monday so il be without her few a few days! Oh well il steal my mums TT V6 S-line hahaha

Adam you should swing by Visions and show me the hood mate! Im working till 9!

you working tomorrow? I'll swing by then...apparently the windshield nozzles need to be drilled out a bit so that they can fit, so there going to do it tomorrow morning Mad, so i wont have it till tomorrow ...ill show you tomorrow. One good thing about this i guess is that my car will be inside the shop while its snowing tonight, lol
Rank 1
Fossil

Number of posts : 10
Vehicle : 2009 Ralliart
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 6:52 pm

Ahhh holy shit I might be working this weekend.

I'll be pissed if I miss this
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:19 pm

well you better come out, nice rally art (not evo X, told you 240sxy), i see it all the time. done anything to it??
Back to top Go down
Fossil
Rank 1
Rank 1
Fossil

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:23 pm

As of now just my visual. Window tint, ventureshield, and a double din. Stereo coming sometime this month.

Performance? I'd like to chip it with a boost pill and turboback to start, but kinda iffy on the warranty issue.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:27 pm

Fossil wrote:
As of now just my visual. Window tint, ventureshield, and a double din. Stereo coming sometime this month.

Performance? I'd like to chip it with a boost pill and turboback to start, but kinda iffy on the warranty issue.

oh ok, i was told mitsubishi was really good at letting you guys get performance parts? I was told as long as they install them then you ok....hhmm...
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:30 pm

Needs rims and a drop.
Do it up.
I was surprised to find out that the raliart was turbo'd myself. I liek it better than the evo, most of the performance, and nto all the visual attraction.
Scratch the rims, get hubcaps. It will be a street sleeper
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:35 pm

i hate how it only comes in auto (paddle shift, w/e) i think that lost them a lot of sales....Nice to see another turbo'd AWD vehicle on the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:38 pm

WReX wrote:
i hate how it only comes in auto (paddle shift, w/e) i think that lost them a lot of sales....Nice to see another turbo'd AWD vehicle on the forum Smile

I retract all I said about it being a nice car. auto's a gross
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:39 pm

WReX wrote:
well you better come out, nice rally art (not evo X, told you 240sxy), i see it all the time. done anything to it??

i just LOVE how you jumped at the chance to prove me wrong, it was already mentioned in the thread from last week how it was a ralliart. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:45 pm

lol hahaha i just had to lol, and i guess i missed that....i just knew it was a rally art because there is no such thing as a orange evo, but anyways you coming to the meet 240?
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:51 pm

Fossil you better get Friday off work mate! Do you know Andu is coming in? We need more cars!

Adam im not working tomorrow but give me a txt and il come meet you somewhere for a look! Its going to be sick!

haha an orange evo lol

it looks like an invasion of the turbo AWD's! haha
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:04 pm

ya i hope the Rally art come out, should be a good time on friday!
Back to top Go down
Fossil
Rank 1
Rank 1
Fossil

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:13 pm

Supposed to be back in Regina Friday night so it should be cool.

Ralliart wasn't the first car I looked at and I would have preferred a manual as well, but due to my height I don't really fit into most of the mid range $$$ performance cars.

My choices were basically a Ralliart, wrx, or genesis.

Genesis was cutting it close height wise, didn't want to have something that was borderline uncomfortable. Plus they look too much like a tiburon.

I just preferred the look of the ralliart over the wrx. Manumatic kinda suxks, even though its twin clutch SST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next