Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!

Go down 
+32
d3v
lu!$
duggyb
Noops
Kalashnikov
veedub
Golks
Clint Eastwood
240sxy
Fossil
G-Zee
Jhall
1eightySX
dev
SPEC V
DOOLHA
Soup
Piett
Fiorante
Moneypits
JYB116
canadian_ef
Marshal
Rob
Cypress_h
Thai-kun
jdm_itr
JSharp
Black
subbie
binjoau
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Are you attending the meet on friday?
Yes im in
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Vote_lcap64%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 28 ]
No im out
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Vote_lcap36%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 7:14 pm

ah haha. I should have looked at his profile picture. that would have made sense.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 7:17 pm

Marshal wrote:
ah haha. I should have looked at his profile picture. that would have made sense.

maybe you have banged your head on the roof rack too many times lol jk jk
Back to top Go down
SPEC V
Rank 2
Rank 2
SPEC V

Number of posts : 54
Vehicle : 2008 Sentra SPEC V
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 7:26 pm

binjoau wrote:
Sounds like a plan, Friday unless its wet then Saturday. Oh and im not afraid of the AWD powerslide in the wet! hahaha

Hey Spec V, what do you think of your Sentra???? Had anything done to it?

Just rims and lights right now, i want a exhaust system so thats next but that will be it till warranty is done for.
Back to top Go down
SPEC V
Rank 2
Rank 2
SPEC V

Number of posts : 54
Vehicle : 2008 Sentra SPEC V
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 7:27 pm

one bad thing about the sentra is that the torque steering is one bitch to control.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 7:34 pm

Marshal wrote:
So, who is adam stewart?
He just sent a lot of people this message on facebook:
"Hey all, this coming friday there is going to be a pretty decent meet happening with QCAUTOMOTIVE at the south walmart (regina) in the NE corner around 9-9:30. Should be around 20-ish cars. Would be awesome to see some more people out!! "

hahaha thats ME, lol

Just thought I'd spread the word....
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 8:22 pm

going to try and put the CF hood on tomorrow (check out the pics in my showroom) hopefully its not super shitty!! Im pretty pumped to bring my car to a meet, lol Haven't brought it in like 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 9:44 pm

Im really hoping it turns into a big meet! At least 20 or so cars, cant wait to cruise round with another Rex!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 10:17 pm

I won't be able to make this week however, next week is drifting maybe we should get some people together for that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 10:26 pm

1eightySX wrote:
I won't be able to make this week however, next week is drifting maybe we should get some people together for that?

id definetly be down to meet up with some of the rwd cars before drift, i dont know if im going to drift but i wanna come n see how it all goes down.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 11:43 pm

i kind of think we should do like a meet on saturday during the day when its nice out around like 4 or 5 then cruise some where for some eats then we could raise some hell later on at night . i am sayin this cause its suppose to be shitty on fri and like -2 and rain /sleet and on saturday is suppose to be 13 and sunny just a thought and i dont think i can make it on fri night either unless earlier in the night
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : 1988 Honda Crx Si, 1990 Honda Civic Cx
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 11:51 pm

binjoau wrote:
Im really hoping it turns into a big meet! At least 20 or so cars, cant wait to cruise round with another Rex!

my "rex" will finally be plated... haha.
i am forever calling my CRX a CRX. WRX's can have the rex title...
I would rather have the ghetto title.
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:10 am

[quote="binjoau"][quote="dev"]
Marshal wrote:
So, who is adam stewart?
He just sent a lot of people this message on facebook:
"Hey all, this coming friday there is going to be a pretty decent meet happening with QCAUTOMOTIVE at the south walmart (regina) in the NE corner around 9-9:30. Should be around 20-ish cars. Would be awesome to see some more people out!! "

Quote :
cloudy with showers, 40% chance, high of 12 lol.

Quote :
the meet will be moved to saturday if the weather is crappy although im sure the forecast will change ten times by friday! Its saskatchewan!

Lol true
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:13 am

i may even come if my injectors hold out, and my exhaust is working
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

Vehicle : 1988 Honda Crx Si, 1990 Honda Civic Cx

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:16 am

Moneypits wrote:

I wanna see your civic.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:40 am

Moneypits wrote:

no excuses! just drive it!
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:43 am

lol blew an injector seal today i cant just drive it haha
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:47 am

Supra wrote:
Moneypits wrote:

off topic seen you cruising yesterday honked but you were in the fuckin zone
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:50 am

jdm_itr wrote:
Supra wrote:
Moneypits wrote:

hahaha. I seen you driving on sunday in east end, almost didnt recognize it w/o the spoiler
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:50 am

this is why planned events like this are stupid, cause there is so much planning and bickering and post reading. This is why a "hey you want to meet up tonight?" is awesome
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 12:54 am

just meet at the place at the time and who ever shows.. shows
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 1:09 am

Supra wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
Supra wrote:
Moneypits wrote:

hahaha. I seen you driving on sunday in east end, almost didnt recognize it w/o the spoiler
lol
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 1:15 am

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 IMG_0184

best turnout for a qca car meet as of now.

~20 cars
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 1:22 am

its not warm enuff out for a meet like that if you ask me
Back to top Go down
G-Zee
Rank 3
Rank 3
G-Zee

Vehicle : Aw11 Sc, 04 WRX
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:09 am

im down if alot of cars go
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:48 am

yeah that meet was on like august 3rd or 8th, much nicer weather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next