Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!

Go down 
+32
d3v
lu!$
duggyb
Noops
Kalashnikov
veedub
Golks
Clint Eastwood
240sxy
Fossil
G-Zee
Jhall
1eightySX
dev
SPEC V
DOOLHA
Soup
Piett
Fiorante
Moneypits
JYB116
canadian_ef
Marshal
Rob
Cypress_h
Thai-kun
jdm_itr
JSharp
Black
subbie
binjoau
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Are you attending the meet on friday?
Yes im in
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 28 ]
No im out
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 7:23 pm

alright, sound slike its going to be a big meet so far, lol. I look forward to it
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 7:38 pm

Settled then, 9.30 Walmart North East corner
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 10:11 pm

binjoau wrote:
Settled then, 9.30 Walmart North East corner

(South end walmart for everyone who doesn't want to read the above responses, lol)
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 10:33 pm

why does everyone complain about heading to the north end? Seriously, its regina. It takes your 15 minutes to drive there if you take albert.
Unfortunately, I will not be attending, as my white car will not be finished by friday night(saturday night I'm hoping though), and I'm sick of whoring out a car with a roof rack. No one wants to see that.
I hope lots of people show up
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 10:48 pm

Marshal wrote:
why does everyone complain about heading to the north end? Seriously, its regina. It takes your 15 minutes to drive there if you take albert.
Unfortunately, I will not be attending, as my white car will not be finished by friday night(saturday night I'm hoping though), and I'm sick of whoring out a car with a roof rack. No one wants to see that.
I hope lots of people show up

hahaha i love the roof rack! ill buy one and put it on the wrx if you come out! lol jk but seriosuly they have a really cool looking snowboard rack thats made for my subaru, might pick it up come winter.

lol sorry off topic,

come out marshall!!
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 10:55 pm

Agreed come out!!! Who cares about the roof rack it gives it the german ski team kinda look! Dont stay in!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 11:04 pm

binjoau wrote:
the german ski team

New possible sticker for the rack??? lol hahaha
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : 1988 Honda Crx Si, 1990 Honda Civic Cx
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 11:34 pm

sounds good. i am in.
probably gonna take my friends celica out...
that girl that was there with me the one night. hers. yeah.
make fun of me, just do it.... afro
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 11:35 pm

WReX wrote:
binjoau wrote:
the german ski team

New possible sticker for the rack??? lol hahaha

Ah here they are, fine bunch......

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 GERMANY
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 11:36 pm

Gettin quite a lot of people saying yes! Its good, keep passing the word! Aiming for 30 cars!
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 11:53 pm

maybe ill be their with my car......... pftttt i wish
Back to top Go down
Cypress_h
Rank 4
Rank 4
Cypress_h

Number of posts : 275
Vehicle : 1991 plymouth laser
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 12:21 am

jyb116 wrote:
maybe ill be their with my car......... pftttt i wish

bod whens that thing gonna be running again
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 12:22 am

my engine was suppose 2 be here on friday... but wasnt soo hopeing this week early.. cant wait to put the goodies in.. Laughing cough cough rb26 LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 12:26 am

Hm..looks like I'll be joining you guys, though only for an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Cypress_h
Rank 4
Rank 4
Cypress_h

Number of posts : 275
Vehicle : 1991 plymouth laser
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 12:32 am

jyb116 wrote:
my engine was suppose 2 be here on friday... but wasnt soo hopeing this week early.. cant wait to put the goodies in.. Laughing cough cough rb26 LOL Very Happy
you gonna make sure the oil pan isnt dented this time? lol!
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 12:54 am

fuck im not allowed at that venue, o well. car may or may not be there well see
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 5:53 am

canadian_ef wrote:
sounds good. i am in.

ok...celicas from 87 up are gay, unless they are all trac turbo's.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 7:31 am

Fiorante wrote:
canadian_ef wrote:
sounds good. i am in.

and even then, just slightly less gay. Celica Supra is where its at
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 9:08 am

Rexxal parking lot on albert. best spot to meet id say.

but ill come only if i get my cd! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : 1988 Honda Crx Si, 1990 Honda Civic Cx
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 9:11 am

Marshal wrote:
Fiorante wrote:
canadian_ef wrote:
sounds good. i am in.

i think it is an 88-89. around there. it is pretty nice for what it is. might be older than that actually...
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 9:27 am

canadian_ef wrote:

i think it is an 88-89. around there. it is pretty nice for what it is. might be older than that actually...

Will it have a plate on it?
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 12:02 pm

canadian_ef wrote:
Marshal wrote:
Fiorante wrote:
canadian_ef wrote:
sounds good. i am in.

can it drift ?
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 12:02 pm

Marshal wrote:
Fiorante wrote:
canadian_ef wrote:
sounds good. i am in.

Screw you guys, I miss my little blue '89 GT-S some days lol.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 12:06 pm

JP wrote:
Rexxal parking lot on albert. best spot to meet id say.

but ill come only if i get my cd! Very Happy

You will get it! lol
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 12:23 pm

If I don't leave for autodream this weekend I will come
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next