Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paintguns on the cheap.

Go down 
+5
BrYaNtOn
dev
Mick6
Fiorante
corey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Paintguns on the cheap. Empty
PostSubject: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2008, 7:34 pm

Princess Auto's paint guns are they any good? Just a few odd ball things I'd like to paint and have been wondering if these things are decent or weak at best.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2008, 7:43 pm

i painted the altima with there cheapest one, it seemed to work okay. just had to fill it up every 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mick6
Rank 1
Rank 1
Mick6

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2008, 10:25 pm

Fuckin rights they work... I wouldent paint a show car with one, but then again I wouldent be painting a show car.. Ive used the good one and the shitty one, and they both seem fine. Best thing about buyin one from there you dont have to clean it after, u just have to return it for a new one the next car you do..
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 1:01 am

Quote :
uckin rights they work... I wouldent paint a show car with one, but then again I wouldent be painting a show car..

Haha that was awesome.
Back to top Go down
BrYaNtOn
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 132
Vehicle : 1989 nissan 240sx
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 1:18 pm

i cleared my car with one
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 6:07 pm

I painted my whole white car with one. You saw how that turned out. I'll be painting my car again with one...
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 6:10 pm

FlyingBrick wrote:
I painted my whole white car with one. You saw how that turned out. I'll be painting my car again with one...

You should paint my supra while your at it Razz
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Number of posts : 193
Vehicle : 1981 Malibu 355sbc
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 8:46 pm

Painted a frame with one and it worked great
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 9:34 pm

Supra wrote:
FlyingBrick wrote:

Your supra is worth less money if it is unpainted! which works out better for me haha. If you pay for paint, the poly to poly off my garage, and all the tape, I'll paint you car.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2008, 12:00 am

FlyingBrick wrote:
Supra wrote:
FlyingBrick wrote:

Your supra is worth less money if it is unpainted! which works out better for me haha. If you pay for paint, the poly to poly off my garage, and all the tape, I'll paint you car.

If it doesnt sell by the end of this month i may consider it
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2008, 12:04 am

my friend has a $300 devil bliss gun and he has several of the princess auto ones and all the parts on them interchange. he now just buys the princess auto ones and has the same result as the highend one. and he paints everyday for a living.
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2008, 12:46 am

sounds pretty solid.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2008, 12:51 am

dr.dub wrote:
my friend has a $300 devil bliss gun and he has several of the princess auto ones and all the parts on them interchange. he now just buys the princess auto ones and has the same result as the highend one. and he paints everyday for a living.
Okay that's got me sold, if its good enough for him then surely for what I am doing I will be set to go.

You know, your not so bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paintguns on the cheap.   Paintguns on the cheap. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paintguns on the cheap.
Page 1 of 1