Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good/Cheap towing company?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Good/Cheap towing company? Empty
PostSubject: Good/Cheap towing company?   Good/Cheap towing company? Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 6:03 pm

Just wondering if anyone on here has had good/bad experiences with towing companies. My car is going to cws next monday and will need to be towed. If it's not ridibulously expensive i'd like to get a flatbed, as y car is quiet low and hard to tow. Anyone know how much a flat bed would be?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Good/Cheap towing company?   Good/Cheap towing company? Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 6:07 pm

I just called "Club Towing" and they said for a flat bed it will be $65 + GST within the city.
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Good/Cheap towing company?   Good/Cheap towing company? Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 6:15 pm

corey wrote:
I just called "Club Towing" and they said for a flat bed it will be $65 + GST within the city.

Nice, thanks, I thought it would have been move expensive. I jsut remembered my moms a CAA member but I don't think the basic membership covers flat beds.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Good/Cheap towing company?   Good/Cheap towing company? Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 7:05 pm

No problem. I was actually suprized i thought it'd be much more costly.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Good/Cheap towing company?   Good/Cheap towing company? Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 7:53 pm

bchap wrote:
corey wrote:

Nice, thanks, I thought it would have been move expensive. I jsut remembered my moms a CAA member but I don't think the basic membership covers flat beds.

CAA takes a chunk out of the price of flatbeds though. (ive had my low 240's flatbedded enough times Embarassed ) club towing also fucked up my front lip while they tried to dolly it. just make sure you stand and watch their every move and theyll do it right.

bring some 2x4's too and take your bumper off if your anal. i doubt your car is low though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good/Cheap towing company?   Good/Cheap towing company? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good/Cheap towing company?
Page 1 of 1