Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheap storage places... WANTED

Go down 
+7
raboyto2
corey
Moneypits
cuonger69
Marshal
Rogue
lu!$
11 posters
AuthorMessage
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Cheap storage places... WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 5:24 pm

So im sure lots of you put your cars away over the winter to preserve the shape and all the work done to it over the summer... or perhaps it would just be a total failure to drive it in the winter... this will be my first time that i actually put a 4000$ worth Civic in storage for the winter. As i dont live with mami and papi and/or a house with garage i dont know where to park it so it doesnt get rusty and shitty...

Where are there places that'd let you park it under cover or not for the winter. if anyone has anything to offer would be appreciated as well...

Thanks

Something alone this lines:
Cheap storage places... WANTED Lamborghini_garage

or something subtel like this i wouldnt mind for my little civic
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Rogue
Rank 3
Rank 3
Rogue

Number of posts : 109
Vehicle : '95 180sx
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 5:49 pm

I was talking with the head mechanic at Mini brutes and he said he knew a guy out south that stores cars in a big (heated I believe) building, anything from classics to audi's to rare cars. He said something like 40$ a month.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 5:58 pm

Rogue wrote:
I was talking with the head mechanic at Mini brutes and he said he knew a guy out south that stores cars in a big (heated I believe) building, anything from classics to audi's to rare cars. He said something like 40$ a month.

please please please, get a name and a number to call him or a location.
Back to top Go down
cuonger69
Rank 4
Rank 4
cuonger69

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 6:22 pm

I've got a heated garage I can rent out a spot to you
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 7:04 pm

me and bobby may be purcahsing a heated garage shop and would be renting it out if it goes through
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 7:20 pm

Act now on storage cause when it comes down to it in a month or two its IMPOSSIBLE to find anywhere that doesnt RAPE you.
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 7:35 pm

Moneypits wrote:
me and bobby may be purcahsing a heated garage shop and would be renting it out if it goes through

renting it out to do work in it!!!?? that would probably get good money.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 9:45 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
Moneypits wrote:

renting it out to do work in it!!!?? that would probably get good money.

extra charge of course
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 9:58 pm

KEE Automotive does heater storage with 24 hour access for $130/month I have found out
Back to top Go down
bethanie
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 18
Vehicle : 1999 Honda Civic SiR
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:11 pm

Rogue wrote:

Oo find me a phone #!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/beethaniiee
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:57 pm

Moneypits wrote:

aren't you out of money yet? lol
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:41 am

Jhall wrote:
Moneypits wrote:

aren't you out of money yet? lol

no lol and not buying a property sorry thats hundreds of thousands, we looked into leasing
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:43 am

talk to jason with the ef civic
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:43 am

k sounds good here then... i was just planing to store it and not to do work on it... if i do ill just take the whole engine out and do what i need to do
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

JSharp wrote:
why?
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:47 am

lu!$ wrote:
JSharp wrote:
why?

he may know of a couple good places to store your car cheap for the winter.......... he was looking into this a while back because he wanted to find a place for his car, i remember him telling me of the places hes found and through people
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Vehicle : 88 ED8
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 1:44 pm

I have a heated garage for my CRX in the winter... I get to work on it, in warmth, when it is -40 out. Woooo.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:46 pm

JSharp wrote:
lu!$ wrote:
JSharp wrote:
why?

he may know of a couple good places to store your car cheap for the winter.......... he was looking into this a while back because he wanted to find a place for his car, i remember him telling me of the places hes found and through people
whats his number.... he is jason right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap storage places... WANTED   Cheap storage places... WANTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap storage places... WANTED
Page 1 of 1