Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.

Go down 
+18
bogan
phoez
subbie
jdm_itr
doom26464
Marshal.
Heretic
abs0Lut
EVOXXX
m-x-3
Fiorante
nguyen306
Bjohnson
Noops
james
JDN
Moneypits
RileyBast
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 9:28 pm

having something stolen is just a right of passage.

Either do something about it, or deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 12:21 am

hahahaha that link is so awesome.

don't worry about anything man.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 9:24 am

bogan wrote:
RileyBast wrote:
JDN wrote:
RileyBast wrote:
So if you think I've stolen your stereo please let me know and we can work it out.

words of a thief

I say that as an intimidated teen not a thief.
Only reason I want to get it sorted out is so I dont have to worry about getting beat up over something I didn't do
I've got people telling me not to go to Mcdonalds because people are looking for me, only reason I wouldnt just go to Mcdonalds and wait for these guys is cause I know they're just going to beat me up rather than sort this stuff out.

Also someone told me that the car they believe stole their stereo was the same make as mine but has a Volcom sticker on the back, my car has never had a volcom sticker on it, anyone whos seen my car before is willing to vouch for this including the previous owner.

dude goto mcdonalds do what ever you want, everyone on this forum is either stoned or asian. You havent got anything to worry about

makes sense who else other than asians and people baked outta there tree would spend thousands on 20 year old cars haha
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 6:52 pm

Moneypits wrote:
bogan wrote:
RileyBast wrote:
JDN wrote:
RileyBast wrote:
So if you think I've stolen your stereo please let me know and we can work it out.

words of a thief

Only reason I want to get it sorted out is so I dont have to worry about getting beat up over something I didn't do
I've got people telling me not to go to Mcdonalds because people are looking for me, only reason I wouldnt just go to Mcdonalds and wait for these guys is cause I know they're just going to beat me up rather than sort this stuff out.

Also someone told me that the car they believe stole their stereo was the same make as mine but has a Volcom sticker on the back, my car has never had a volcom sticker on it, anyone whos seen my car before is willing to vouch for this including the previous owner.

dude goto mcdonalds do what ever you want, everyone on this forum is either stoned or asian. You havent got anything to worry about

makes sense who else other than asians and people baked outta there tree would spend thousands on 20 year old cars haha

i was referring to people making threats and acting solid while openly admitting online that they will commit acts of violence and vandalism
Back to top Go down
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

Number of posts : 396
Vehicle : Space Craft
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2011, 10:40 am

Moneypits wrote:
bogan wrote:
RileyBast wrote:
JDN wrote:
RileyBast wrote:

words of a thief

Hey now!

Back to top Go down
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2011, 10:40 am

nguyen306 wrote:
Moneypits wrote:
bogan wrote:
RileyBast wrote:
JDN wrote:
RileyBast wrote:

words of a thief

hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2011, 10:41 am

hahaha
Back to top Go down
nissan240sx
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 42
Vehicle : Nissan 240sx
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:09 pm

james wrote:
I assure you this guy has stolen a couple stereos in his day: https://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

WTF?

Last edited by nissan240sx on December 23rd 2011, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:25 pm

Bahahaha
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 11:47 pm

Damn it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 2:56 pm

hahahaa lucas fell for it
Back to top Go down
james
Rank 2
Rank 2
james

Number of posts : 94
Vehicle : Corrado
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 1:28 am

muahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
nissan240sx
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 42
Vehicle : Nissan 240sx
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2011, 10:58 pm

nguyen306 wrote:
hahahaa lucas fell for it
fuck. tongue

Last edited by nissan240sx on December 23rd 2011, 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
james
Rank 2
Rank 2
james

Number of posts : 94
Vehicle : Corrado
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2011, 12:16 am

This thread is just the gift that keeps on giving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2