Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.

Go down 
+18
bogan
phoez
subbie
jdm_itr
doom26464
Marshal.
Heretic
abs0Lut
EVOXXX
m-x-3
Fiorante
nguyen306
Bjohnson
Noops
james
JDN
Moneypits
RileyBast
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RileyBast
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-09-12

I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Empty
PostSubject: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 6:02 pm

A friend of mine informed me that someone had posted my facebook on this site claiming that I stole their stereo.

I would just like to clear things up and let people know that I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, and I do not plan to.

I know posting on this thread saying I dont steal isnt enough to prove I do not steal stereos, but anyone who believes I do please post here so I can clear things up with them. I do not like being wrongly accused or having people out looking for me. So if you think I've stolen your stereo please let me know and we can work it out.

Thanks,
Riley.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 7:51 pm

lawl
Back to top Go down
JDN
Rank 3
Rank 3
JDN

Number of posts : 154
Vehicle : Omega
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 10:40 pm

RileyBast wrote:
So if you think I've stolen your stereo please let me know and we can work it out.

words of a thief
Back to top Go down
james
Rank 2
Rank 2
james

Number of posts : 94
Vehicle : Corrado
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 10:55 pm

I assure you this guy has stolen a couple stereos in his day: https://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 11:22 pm

james wrote:
I assure you this guy has stolen a couple stereos in his day: https://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

scratch Why would you think that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 11:44 pm

lol jdm_itr owned, moneypits, heretic, and everyone else involved in that thread acting like e-thugs... fucking owned.
Back to top Go down
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

Number of posts : 396
Vehicle : Space Craft
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 12:32 am

james wrote:
Funny guy!
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 12:36 am

james wrote:

who the fuck are you ?
Back to top Go down
RileyBast
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-09-12

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 12:58 am

JDN wrote:
RileyBast wrote:
So if you think I've stolen your stereo please let me know and we can work it out.

words of a thief

I say that as an intimidated teen not a thief.
Only reason I want to get it sorted out is so I dont have to worry about getting beat up over something I didn't do
I've got people telling me not to go to Mcdonalds because people are looking for me, only reason I wouldnt just go to Mcdonalds and wait for these guys is cause I know they're just going to beat me up rather than sort this stuff out.

Also someone told me that the car they believe stole their stereo was the same make as mine but has a Volcom sticker on the back, my car has never had a volcom sticker on it, anyone whos seen my car before is willing to vouch for this including the previous owner.
Back to top Go down
m-x-3
Rank 3
Rank 3
m-x-3

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 1:45 am

hahaha. me stealing stereos. that would be classic. a farm kid just getting into minitruckin/ car scene. ive only had 2 stereos in my life. a sony and a ebay flip up. ballin.
Back to top Go down
EVOXXX
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 1:49 am

just a heads up....that link automatically goes to the profile of the account your logged in on..hes playing a joke lol
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 2:35 am

smart guy^^^ haha i dont know james and was all like WTF
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 2:45 am

yea i was the fist to black out on that 1
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 3:17 am

Bjohnson wrote:
lol jdm_itr owned, moneypits, heretic, and everyone else involved in that thread acting like e-thugs... fucking owned.

Bitch please! I'm past e-thug, next level shit. I'm a F-thug, possibly onto the G-Thug status. Don't you have some Vtec to kick in or something? Razz

Nonetheless, some little bitch from McDonalds tried to follow me home one night. So someone who hangs out there is shady as fuck.

Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 8:15 am

all bark, no bite.
If they wanted to find you, theyd be at mcdonalds every night waiting for you to show up.
Youve got nothing to worry about, theyve got more important things to worry about
Back to top Go down
doom26464
Rank 4
Rank 4
doom26464

Number of posts : 411
Vehicle : MR-2 GT, Civic SiR
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 8:31 am

is this thread for real?

what the hell is wrong with kids these days. I blame all that over sugary ceral they sell. can't be eatin that shit for breakfest makes you post nonsense on message boards.
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 9:34 am

Marshal. wrote:

Youve got nothing to worry about, theyve got more important things to worry about

In my case I can't risk falling down again, I just had a hip replaced!

Oh and Hi Riley, welcome to the QCA Forum. You may want to check this thread out.

https://qcautomotive.forumakers.com/t434-what-are-you-guys-running
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 10:43 am

I never once said it was this kid and I know whoever drives the car I'm talking about does steal shit and I have been looking at mcdohnalds whenever I'm in that end of the city and I now know were he lives and I am Gunna go pay a visit
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:07 am

Well then if you know where he lives, does he live on Worbitz or not?

That answer would either get Riley here off the hook or confirm it's him, no?
Back to top Go down
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

Number of posts : 396
Vehicle : Space Craft
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:16 am

jdm_itr wrote:
I never once said it was this kid
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:23 am

a buddy of mine (novak) just had his system stolen out of his truck too from the north end too...same people..hhmm...
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:37 am

What a Face
Back to top Go down
m-x-3
Rank 3
Rank 3
m-x-3

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 1:09 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
I never once said it was this kid and I know whoever drives the car I'm talking about does steal shit and I have been looking at mcdohnalds whenever I'm in that end of the city and I now know were he lives and I am Gunna go pay a visit

that would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 7:07 pm

RileyBast wrote:
JDN wrote:
RileyBast wrote:

words of a thief

Only reason I want to get it sorted out is so I dont have to worry about getting beat up over something I didn't do
I've got people telling me not to go to Mcdonalds because people are looking for me, only reason I wouldnt just go to Mcdonalds and wait for these guys is cause I know they're just going to beat me up rather than sort this stuff out.

Also someone told me that the car they believe stole their stereo was the same make as mine but has a Volcom sticker on the back, my car has never had a volcom sticker on it, anyone whos seen my car before is willing to vouch for this including the previous owner.

dude goto mcdonalds do what ever you want, everyone on this forum is either stoned or asian. You havent got anything to worry about
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 8:22 pm

bogan wrote:
RileyBast wrote:
JDN wrote:
RileyBast wrote:

words of a thief

dude goto mcdonalds do what ever you want, everyone on this forum is either stoned or asian. You havent got anything to worry about

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.   I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have never stolen a car stereo in my life, nor do I plan to.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next