Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck My Life!

Go down 
+4
JSharp
dev
Piett
Marshal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 2:13 pm

Well, I've spent the better part of this morning reading these. Some are a pretty good laugh actually
http://www.fmylife.com/
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 3:16 pm

"Today, I was at this awesome party and I was dancing with this really attractive girl who started making out with me all of a sudden. Five minutes later, my friend told me that the girl had just given him a blowjob. FML"

haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 4:13 pm

Today, I woke up at my boyfriend's place with grumbling stomach pains. I left him in bed to go have explosive diarreah in the bathroom next to his room. When I was done, I came back to bed and snuggled in next to his sleeping form and he rolled over to whisper, "I heard everthing." FML
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 5:39 pm

LOL I was reading these to some of the guys at work. I basically read these all day in boring classes too haha. love em.
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 5:42 pm

MarshalR wrote:
Today, I woke up at my boyfriend's place with grumbling stomach pains. I left him in bed to go have explosive diarreah in the bathroom next to his room. When I was done, I came back to bed and snuggled in next to his sleeping form and he rolled over to whisper, "I heard everthing." FML

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 5:47 pm

So marshal how many of these fuck my lifes are personal quotes. Wink

"I left my number for a hot waitress, she thought i was my friend, FUCK my life"

Haha
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 5:50 pm

Moneypits wrote:
So marshal how many of these fuck my lifes are personal quotes. Wink

"I left my number for a hot waitress, she thought i was my friend, FUCK my life"

Haha

i remember that
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 5:55 pm

donovan would have a great one
"my tire fell off and then the tow truck couldnt move it so they brought in a flat bed but its too low to fit on the flat bed. FML"
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 6:10 pm

laynehip wrote:
"my tire fell off and then the tow truck couldnt move it so they brought in a flat bed but its too low to fit on the flat bed. FML"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck My Life! GetAttachment
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 6:24 pm

Donovan, WTF!
I'm glad I didn't buy it haha. bet seriously, how does that happen. Any body damage?

And Cam, Sadly, a few of those are mine.
I can't believe she thought I was Jason. He isn't even that good looking. and he drives a civic.
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 6:35 pm

\My car started making weird noises while I was on my way to school and usually its just the ice build-up from my car being low. My dad and I checked it out at lunch and we were pretty convinced I blew a shock out, or my bearing was finished. While I was driving home i heard all my brake fluid come out, and my brakes were gone, which was pretty sketchy, then I turned into my bay and my wheel fell off.

Anyways, the car is completely fine other then that. And the tow truck driver made a skyline joke HAH.

Thread owned.

Fuck my life.
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 6:36 pm

corey wrote:
laynehip wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck My Life! GetAttachment

LOL jesus that's horrible.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 1:25 pm

1-) I spent most of Friday and all of Saturday finishing up the car, and my last job (Saturday) was changing my messed up transmission for a new one. After putting it ALL back together, I proceeded to fill the transmission. Before we even put the transmission down, it was already leaking from two spots. FML

2-) Sunday night (2am on Monday morning, actually) we came back from the drift event which I obviously spectated, since my car would fry that transmission if I drove 160 miles each way and abuse the leaking tranny on the track. When we get back to the shop, I had to move my car out of the way to get another one in. Out of sheer frustration for missing this event, I decide to take the e30 for a quick spin just to slide this one turn by the shop (completely deserted area).

I get to the intersection before the turn (which the light takes forever). There is a Ford Taurus on the Go Straight or Turn left lane. I cut to his right and ask if it's OK if he's going left (towards the turn where I plan on sliding). He says no. I ask to cut in front of him and he says that's fine. I make the left (on the red) and didn't realize he followed me. I drop the hammer and slide the corner with that Taurus right behind me.

He was an undercover unit.

I had a camera mount sticking out of the car on my rear window with the camera rolling. It's all on camera.

FML.

- Erick

"Today, I was having birthday dinner with my girlfriend and her parents, when her Dad asked what I got her she replied "He said he was going to give me a Pearl Necklace when we get home." I realized then that my girlfriend did not know what I meant by 'Pearl Necklace.' FML"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck My Life! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck My Life!   Fuck My Life! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck My Life!
Page 1 of 1