Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exhaust dilemna - help me out

Go down 
+3
Clint Eastwood
CamJohns122
Black
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Exhaust dilemna - help me out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaust dilemna - help me out   Exhaust dilemna - help me out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 10:54 pm

For a catback system that is acutally very reasonable.

Have you checked with Golks to see if he could find ya nething?
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust dilemna - help me out   Exhaust dilemna - help me out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:15 pm

Yeah he did, his is 2.5 inches as well (megan racing) and he quoted me at approximately 385. The only thing preventing me from going with his is i have not heard anything about the megan exhaust, how it will sound. I have heard tons of good things about magnaflow how it growls and stuff. Would the megan be the same do you think?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust dilemna - help me out   Exhaust dilemna - help me out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:29 pm

JBlack09 wrote:
Yeah he did, his is 2.5 inches as well (megan racing) and he quoted me at approximately 385. The only thing preventing me from going with his is i have not heard anything about the megan exhaust, how it will sound. I have heard tons of good things about magnaflow how it growls and stuff. Would the megan be the same do you think?
After 2 seconds of searching i think i found probly the best reference you could ever find to sound.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7KddAvud84

Look on youtube and search up Megan cat back exhaust and check it out. For $385 trust me Dave is giving you a smokin' deal!
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust dilemna - help me out   Exhaust dilemna - help me out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:47 pm

i like that one its not outrageous or anything and quiet at low RPMS
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust dilemna - help me out   Exhaust dilemna - help me out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:51 pm

lol yeah i saw that one, it also has a 3 inch downpipe. But yeah it appears that it's going to come out close to 600 from autotech. Thats lame especially because i think golks product is everybit as good if not better. I had originally wanted to do hidden tips but i now the tips under the bumper is starting to grow on me. Go for Gold, Golks it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust dilemna - help me out   Exhaust dilemna - help me out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exhaust dilemna - help me out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2