Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People wanting too Race?

Go down 
+12
taylorvw
SteveK
d3v
Thai-kun
veedub
project_s13
corey
CamJohns122
Rob
playboyz28
1eightySX
Justin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 7:27 pm

1eightySX wrote:
What is with all the racing?

(I am sure because I asked this I am going to get into an accident and look like a d bag)

As I was posting this I honestly saw a commercial for a doc on CBC about dangerous driving...ha.
I'm with you on this, Sure we all give it here and there.
But when you think getting from point a to point b is a race, and everyone else on the streets is an oppontent.
You probly should not be on the road.
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 11:20 pm

BigSteve wrote:
some kid in a white civic with the "typeR" badge always revs his engine at every red light, its like he cant drive standard or something? Wink
lol i love your automatic! Very Happy lol! autos for life pirat
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 11:59 pm

AUTOBOTS roll out! hah nah getting rid of it, yup being 16 sucks when your parents make you buy an auto for a first car -.- i just decided to do auto with some style Smile
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 12:24 am

d3v wrote:
haha this guy in a white integra (92ish?) I see him like everyday down rochdale and he just gives me the dirtiest look lol I have no clue why?
and I THINK it was taylorvw? lol 2 nights ago down albert tried racing me ahah, but yeah its funny when they start reving the exhaust etc

OHH are you the guy with the civic, that has like one working HID? ha if so i remember trying to race you cuz my buddy in the truck tried to and you pulled off. so i decided to give you a wing ha.
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 12:26 am

taylorvw wrote:
d3v wrote:
haha this guy in a white integra (92ish?) I see him like everyday down rochdale and he just gives me the dirtiest look lol I have no clue why?
and I THINK it was taylorvw? lol 2 nights ago down albert tried racing me ahah, but yeah its funny when they start reving the exhaust etc

OHH are you the guy with the civic, that has like one working HID? ha if so i remember trying to race you cuz my buddy in the truck tried to and you pulled off. so i decided to give you a wing ha.

did you win? Smile
Back to top Go down
JDMCRX
Rank 1
Rank 1
JDMCRX

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 12:29 am

hey guy, both rides are sweet I used to have a 92 hatch they are great cars awesome gas etc... by the way did you buy that white civic off mitch? If thats the one im thinking of I have no idea how everyone is getting the idea it was bagged I am one of his buddys from Campbell and he always babied that car since he was the one who swapped it in, I was told the old motor was sold?
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 12:31 am

Very Happy i hope so. i really dont think it was much of a race, i tried to flag him down after to follow me to the ledge but that didnt happen.
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 12:32 am

JDMCRX wrote:
hey guy, both rides are sweet I used to have a 92 hatch they are great cars awesome gas etc... by the way did you buy that white civic off mitch? If thats the one im thinking of I have no idea how everyone is getting the idea it was bagged I am one of his buddys from Campbell and he always babied that car since he was the one who swapped it in, I was told the old motor was sold?

thats what i thought, cause i drove it awhile back i think it was saturday when d3v went on break at work, its pretty loud Smile
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 12:32 am

taylorvw wrote:
Very Happy i hope so. i really dont think it was much of a race, i tried to flag him down after to follow me to the ledge but that didnt happen.

hah btw next ledge meet ideas anyone? im hoping maybe soon Smile
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 12:33 am

JDMCRX wrote:

what are you talking about haha. wrong place to post i think
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 12:34 am

i think the next meet is on saturday? correct me if i am wrong. but i think it is all going to be played by ear on however the weather turns out
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 12:37 am

yeah i want a meet, the tegra has to go to at least ONE before she sells to some racer kid
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 12:38 am

haha dude I had no idea what you were trying to do lol and what was the deal with that truck? the guy driving it looked 12 years old and he was spinning his tires lol.. and thanks JDMCRX i already knew it wasnt bagged cause I kinda knew the owner but I guess that clears it up for the others? lol
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 12:41 am

haha spinning his tires Razz
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 12:45 am

ha all he does is try to race people, he goes out every night. sits at a light brake torques for like a minute then pins it. he is decently fast. i have seen him take down a couple mustangs, newer celica trd versions, some more rice etc..
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 1:36 am

Haha funny story about poeple reving their engines....My car had a bad throtle cable that kept sticking until it finally seized up, and one day driving home with a buddy there happened to be a brand new corvette beside us. The throtle cable was sticking and my car was revving constantly. The guy driving the vette gave me some dirty looks and thought I was jsut revving the piss outta my car at him, when I had no control.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 6:34 pm

taylorvw wrote:
ha all he does is try to race people, he goes out every night. sits at a light brake torques for like a minute then pins it. he is decently fast. i have seen him take down a couple mustangs, newer celica trd versions, some more rice etc..
Taylor. Who is that?? It's not Brock is it??
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 6:41 pm

Brocks sellin the dodge he bought himself a jacked up sierra classic
Back to top Go down
Baht85
Rank 3
Rank 3
Baht85

Number of posts : 198
Vehicle : 04 sentra se r spec v
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 6:51 pm

I raced a civic (92 HP) the other day with my hyundai excel(82HP) and i won, i was pretty proud of my peice of shit but even if the cops saw they probly wouldnt realize we were racing since our rides are so slow
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 7:23 pm

baht85 wrote:
I raced a civic (92 HP) the other day with my hyundai excel(82HP) and i won, i was pretty proud of my peice of shit but even if the cops saw they probly wouldnt realize we were racing since our rides are so slow
lol rattrays civic? haha
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 7:35 pm

CamJohns122 wrote:
Brocks sellin the dodge he bought himself a jacked up sierra classic
lol yeah i knew that, i wasn't sure if it was him in his new truck or if he still had the dakota
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 10:34 pm

Is the Sierra silver with tinted side windows?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 12:23 am

no that sierra every one is talking about is tope its blacked out and is driven by my buddy.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 12:37 am

Ok cause some sierra honestly tried to race me on Albert tonight.... I just shook my head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 12:50 am

bchap wrote:
Haha funny story about poeple reving their engines....My car had a bad throtle cable that kept sticking until it finally seized up, and one day driving home with a buddy there happened to be a brand new corvette beside us. The throtle cable was sticking and my car was revving constantly. The guy driving the vette gave me some dirty looks and thought I was jsut revving the piss outta my car at him, when I had no control.
What was the outcome? Did he show you the rath of his v8? haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People wanting too Race?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next