Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People wanting too Race?

Go down 
+12
taylorvw
SteveK
d3v
Thai-kun
veedub
project_s13
corey
CamJohns122
Rob
playboyz28
1eightySX
Justin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR
Registration date : 2008-02-12

People wanting too Race? Empty
PostSubject: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 9:47 pm

Has anybody here had people trying to race them already now that the snow is mostly gone?
Reason I ask is my buddy and I got a good laugh while we were driving too the co-op on albert, we were going done some a residential street coming up to albert when this truck slows down beside me and tries to get me to race, only problem was there was cars infront at a red light not even a block and a half ahead of us. It was a big beige gmc sierra with no tailgate and blacked out windows, probably a chump.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 10:28 pm

There is one more problem, racing on any public street is a bad idea. Guys like that give a enthusiasts bad name. ( I know he was in a truck but we still get all the flack)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Snap-On Tool Truck
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 10:55 pm

1eightySX wrote:
There is one more problem, racing on any public street is a bad idea. Guys like that give a enthusiasts bad name. ( I know he was in a truck but we still get all the flack)

agreed Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 12:42 am

stick to the highways man, or better yet, the track
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 1:03 am

Hey man, not saying I wanted too, just that he probably had down syndrom judging by the fact he tried to make me miss my turn and race him.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 2:41 am

Man racings the shit if its worth it, ok heres the story my buddy and i were driving aorund and met up with a few friends. We pulled into mcdonalds parking lot to just chill and look at eachothers rides. Everyones kinda revving there engines seeing how each car sounds and some 'Stang outta no where starts revving the piss outta his car so guy we were with in his WRX flags him down and they go down a side street to race.

Well the three honks go and there off, and to make a long story short, WRX rapes the Mustang GT and at the end when they stopped stang had a flat tire, and fucked the clutch and tranny lol all in a good night of fun
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 3:34 am

Man still not a good idea, thats just me though.

Justin, I know you weren't saying you wanted to race. I was just making a joke. I have stories like that were people in shitty cars use to pull up to me in my mazda and rev their engines. I would rev mine back because my car was load... I mean stupid loud ( I was young). Anyway they would take off and I would just turn. It is funny watching people drive like jerks by themselves. People like that always want to race in the dumbest places. Anyway, I don't get that too much anymore just people who chase me down to tell me my steering wheel is on the wrong side. ... it gets weird sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 8:17 pm

haha "SIr I think your steering wheel is on the wrong side!"... ya, it gave us a good laugh so that's why I thought i'd share.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2008, 1:44 am

Oddly enough i can relate to this. Yesterday Layne and I were driving in my Civic and this other guy in a newer civic with the essentials such as altezza taillights and fart can thinks hes top shit with his girlfriend. So we end up beside each other at a light so I out of fun reved my engine a few times and couldnt stop giggling! Course buff guy next to me showing off to his girlyfriend revs back and assumes a race is going down. Sadly he turned left Sad I took off normally, would of loved to see him make a fool out of himself. jocolor
Back to top Go down
project_s13
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 94
Vehicle : 1990 240sx
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 4:28 pm

hey if your out on the street racing. whish has been stated as a bad plan already. watch out for tyhose trucks man. there are several nasty trucks in town. 1. is blacked out 04 1500 dodge hemi crew cab runs 13 second quarter with his blower under the hood which sounds just dirty as hell. 2. theres a red dodge 3500 (yes a 1 ton) 4x4 with cimmins 5.9 in it chipped like mad putting down something like 700 horse and 1300 ft/lbs of torque. 3. theres a black lifted dodge like 03-04 thats got 35'' inch tires under it and big exhaust that runs 13.2 in quarter mile. that thing lights all 4 tires for about 2 blocks. guy that i work with's brother owns it. its really nice truck. I also belive his next upgrades consisted of propane, nitrous, bigger turbo and FMIC. SO don't under estimate some of those big trucks man.... ESPECIALLY THE DIESELS!!! lol That is unless you want your paint turned black and for your car to smell like diesel exhaust for the next 2 weeks as they seem to blow it all in ur window and they pass you haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594544
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 5:21 pm

Man, the stock diesel trucks pwn my car hahah. Those things go!

Turbo diesel ftw!
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 7:33 pm

You might be refering too this huge lifted diesel truck gang i saw on albert street all doing burnouts at the red light and cutting each other off haha. I couldn't stop laughing after seeing that.
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 7:39 pm

project_s13 wrote:
hey if your out on the street racing. whish has been stated as a bad plan already. watch out for tyhose trucks man. there are several nasty trucks in town. 1. is blacked out 04 1500 dodge hemi crew cab runs 13 second quarter with his blower under the hood which sounds just dirty as hell. 2. theres a red dodge 3500 (yes a 1 ton) 4x4 with cimmins 5.9 in it chipped like mad putting down something like 700 horse and 1300 ft/lbs of torque. 3. theres a black lifted dodge like 03-04 thats got 35'' inch tires under it and big exhaust that runs 13.2 in quarter mile. that thing lights all 4 tires for about 2 blocks. guy that i work with's brother owns it. its really nice truck. I also belive his next upgrades consisted of propane, nitrous, bigger turbo and FMIC. SO don't under estimate some of those big trucks man.... ESPECIALLY THE DIESELS!!! lol That is unless you want your paint turned black and for your car to smell like diesel exhaust for the next 2 weeks as they seem to blow it all in ur window and they pass you haha

do they cruise around town at night alot, I swear i see those guys all the time
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 7:42 pm

Yes! The one guy has a stack coming out behind the cab that polutes the air with black smoke ha.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 7:50 pm

Stupid trucks tho lets see em take a corner hahaha
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 9:35 pm

So, tonight, I was making my way back from the Rochdale area, I'm on Ring Road, and I gun it a little, but I don't go past 105. I end up passing this blue Integra, not blue like JP's, a deeper blue. As soon as I pass it, I hear this booming exhaust coming from behind me, and I see the car switch into my lane and gun after me. I was just trying to go home damnit! Fortunately, I was really close to the Albert St. exit, so I switched lanes and got off the ring road as quick as possible. Fricken kids thinking they're fast. And fricken me for being in a Supra with a huge "TURBO" badge at the back, draws too much racer attention.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 12:15 am

Thai-kun wrote:
So, tonight, I was making my way back from the Rochdale area, I'm on Ring Road, and I gun it a little, but I don't go past 105. I end up passing this blue Integra, not blue like JP's, a deeper blue. As soon as I pass it, I hear this booming exhaust coming from behind me, and I see the car switch into my lane and gun after me. I was just trying to go home damnit! Fortunately, I was really close to the Albert St. exit, so I switched lanes and got off the ring road as quick as possible. Fricken kids thinking they're fast. And fricken me for being in a Supra with a huge "TURBO" badge at the back, draws too much racer attention.
Maybe he wanted to flag you down to give you some props on the ride, I have done that before, or he really wanted to race, in which case, you should have spanked his ass.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 12:26 am

Thai i can understand why he want's a piece of that Supra Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 1:57 am

haha this guy in a white integra (92ish?) I see him like everyday down rochdale and he just gives me the dirtiest look lol I have no clue why?
and I THINK it was taylorvw? lol 2 nights ago down albert tried racing me ahah, but yeah its funny when they start reving the exhaust etc
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 2:03 am

green integra? then it was taylor lol
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 2:04 am

I cant wait to start racing but only if they want id never ask for a race
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 2:16 am

some kid in a white civic with the "typeR" badge always revs his engine at every red light, its like he cant drive standard or something? Wink
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 12:30 pm

haha i dont remember trying to race any white teg. Did you see my fogs? cuz they are on all the time and that would be one way to tell. I really doubt it was me though since the only way i will race some one is if they look like a tool...not saying anything!
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 3:39 pm

Lol taylor he never said you raced a white teg he said you raced his civic
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 4:25 pm

What is with all the racing?

(I am sure because I asked this I am going to get into an accident and look like a d bag)

As I was posting this I honestly saw a commercial for a doc on CBC about dangerous driving...ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People wanting too Race?   People wanting too Race? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People wanting too Race?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next