Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Impounded. Wow.

Go down 
+26
jdm_itr
Soup
Jex
dev
troyjule
Golks
raboyto2
Clint Eastwood
subbie
DOOLHA
laynehip
Gino
veedub
Marshal
megapixels
Jhall
JSharp
taylorvw
JYB116
Piett
Moneypits
Dot.
d3v
Noops
SteveK
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 6:33 pm

on another note i was quite impressed to see a middle aged man driving a white R33 the other day
cause it was lowered and everything
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 7:04 pm

Went to go pick my car up from the lot and she gave me a slip for a 93 Skyline with a completely different plate. I had to pay extra as well for some reason? I then realized JP got the slip for my car and I got the slip for his. haha
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 9:02 pm

Golks wrote:
What day was it on Gormley? I wouldn't mind listenning to it.

i have no idea . sometime in the last week. I heard it on the wolf, and i think it was trapper john. isnt john gornly on a news talk show?

anyways it wasnt much.... kinda went like this

radio : "So do all these RHD cars think they are cool for being RHD? , i dont understand why you would want them, so please call me and tell me"
caller : "blah blah, i laugh at them when i see them trying to go threw the drive threw and think they are cool"
radio : "omg i never even thought of that. thats funny. im going to stick a dick in my mouth now."
.....commercials
radio : "So i had a few people call and tell me that they are more powerful cars, rear wheel drive, faster and in better shape then the LHD equivalent, but is it really worth the extra hassle? Balls are hitting my chin at this moment. "
-----commercials
radio : "thats about it for today, i now have treat the rug burn on my face because Evan Barron did not shave his balls this week. "
-----commercials
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 9:11 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
Golks wrote:
What day was it on Gormley? I wouldn't mind listenning to it.

i have no idea . sometime in the last week. I heard it on the wolf, and i think it was trapper john. isnt john gornly on a news talk show?

anyways it wasnt much.... kinda went like this

radio : "So do all these RHD cars think they are cool for being RHD? , i dont understand why you would want them, so please call me and tell me"
caller : "blah blah, i laugh at them when i see them trying to go threw the drive threw and think they are cool"
radio : "omg i never even thought of that. thats funny. im going to stick a dick in my mouth now."
.....commercials
radio : "So i had a few people call and tell me that they are more powerful cars, rear wheel drive, faster and in better shape then the LHD equivalent, but is it really worth the extra hassle? Balls are hitting my chin at this moment. "
-----commercials
radio : "thats about it for today, i now have treat the rug burn on my face because Evan Barron did not shave his balls this week. "
-----commercials

HAHA fuck ya
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 10:06 pm

haha i laughed
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 10:29 pm

fuck i cant stand how people give a shit lhd rhd basically the same
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 10:33 pm

BigSteve wrote:
Went to go pick my car up from the lot and she gave me a slip for a 93 Skyline with a completely different plate. I had to pay extra as well for some reason? I then realized JP got the slip for my car and I got the slip for his. haha

LOL, ouch!
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 11:46 pm

just seen two cars pulled over, 1 was a red integra and not sure wat the other one was, know it was white. I dont know if it was for racin but they were both pulled up together with the cop talkin to the white one. Lots of cops out on albert i noticed too.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 12:48 am

OCHO wrote:
just seen two cars pulled over, 1 was a red integra and not sure wat the other one was, know it was white. I dont know if it was for racin but they were both pulled up together with the cop talkin to the white one. Lots of cops out on albert i noticed too.

wasnt a silvia right?
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 1:21 am

soooooooo lame, i lose my license if i get another stupid ticket so i guess i have to drive really really nice. my car is too low and bumpy to be dangerous.. fuck what people think, opinions are contrived from stereotypes and false information. if one more effing turbo deisel truck floors it passed me because apparently that is cool and not dangerous at all, BUT because i sit in a different seat my car is.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 1:22 am

Jex wrote:
soooooooo lame, i lose my license if i get another stupid ticket so i guess i have to drive really really nice. my car is too low and bumpy to be dangerous.. fuck what people think, opinions are contrived from stereotypes and false information. if one more effing turbo deisel truck floors it passed me because apparently that is cool and not dangerous at all, BUT because i sit in a different seat my car is.

ya fucking trucks i wanna slash their tires sometimes
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 1:23 am

Jex wrote:

what happened
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 1:24 am

accumulation of little shit. and some accidents <_<
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 1:25 am

o but nothing recent?
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 1:25 am

ya thats how i am everytime i get points docked i get a 30day suspension now.... like fuck... No
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 1:26 am

yeah scary Sad. yeah all old stuff
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 1:28 am

Jex wrote:
WE SHOULD JUST HIT TURBO AND RUN FROM THE COPS....... @
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 1:29 am

thats sweet i got two tickets for speeding and then one for no tail lights and one for seat belt both i didnt pay and no points

can you get tickets for obscene stickers or obviously obscene stickers

cause if not jesse i got a great one
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 7:27 am

yes, you can get a ticket for something that an officer deems offensive.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 8:21 am

jyb116 wrote:
Jex wrote:
WE SHOULD JUST HIT TURBO AND RUN FROM THE COPS....... @

lol have fun with that, next thing you know the super charged vette is riding your ass with the berries and cherries going then you think "OMG What should I do" Well let me tell you, having driven it. Go as fast as you can over a reasonably steep hill, your car will more than likely stay planted if not lift a little, the vette, well, the sandbags in the plastics fenders won't help it.
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 8:33 am

So i need an RB25 Swap before run from po po's (one of the times ive been pulled over by a cop he ended up telling me how his crown vic was making 300hp) i bet that is an overrated crank HP number in a 4600 pound + car

I think he was one of those cops who likes HEMI's Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 11:20 am

marshal wrote:

well im gettin a sticker of a pig in police clothing so no one steal that
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 11:40 am

Moneypits wrote:
marshal wrote:

well im gettin a sticker of a pig in police clothing so no one steal that

That does not sound smart at all Shocked
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 1:06 pm

outrunning the police is the stupidest thing in the world. All they need is a description of the vehicle, and boom, its all over their radio channel and every cop is on teh lookout for you. I don't care how fast you think your car is. Plus, most of our cars are not that great at "blending in".

Unless you have a sport bike, then what the hell, by the time they turn around, you're already going 250km/h
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 1:07 pm

and seriously? we have a supercharged vette in sask on the police/rcmp force?
very nice indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impounded. Wow.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: