Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Impounded. Wow.

Go down 
+26
jdm_itr
Soup
Jex
dev
troyjule
Golks
raboyto2
Clint Eastwood
subbie
DOOLHA
laynehip
Gino
veedub
Marshal
megapixels
Jhall
JSharp
taylorvw
JYB116
Piett
Moneypits
Dot.
d3v
Noops
SteveK
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:35 am

It's 10:45 and I decide I am going to start making my way home. I start my journey home on Gordon road, turn onto Lewvan, and continue heading north towards my destination. I recieve a call from JYB, he says, "hey bro we turned off onto lewvan we are by fucken' brandees almost bro, you anywhere near us?" After a quick conversation with him I decide I don't care and turn up my music. I then see two cop cars pull over a white and black car. What do you know it's JP and Court in his new Silvia. I drive by casually, and take a right onto 7th. Then, terror strikes.... I hit a pothole and my plastic splash guard thing starts scraping the ground, I get out and use a zip-tie to hold it into place. While doing this a cop sees my hazards from down the street and comes to see if I need assistance. He asks to see my licence and registration which isn't unusual for a cop to ask so I hand him it willingly. He then goes to his car and sits there for 20 minutes and then what do you know?! a tow truck. a fucking tow truck. he called a stupid fucking tow truck to tow my car away. he gets out, gives me a ticket, says i was racing earlier and leaves me there carless, and with no one in site in the middle of north central. I call 911 and get re-directed to the police call-line or whatever at 777-6500. i explain my story and she says there weren't any complaints on my plate number, so he must have got me on radar. hmm, wierd, considering i was pulled over and he gave me a ticket for apparently, "speeding." Now i am sick, coughing and a headache. I have a ticket that says i was "driving in a contest of speed." and now my car is impounded. Fuck my life.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:37 am

I feel sorry for yea bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:38 am

Noops H2 wrote:
I feel sorry for yea bro

thanks, saw you today at shell Razz
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:38 am

shit man well.. it happens!
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:48 am

What in the flying fuck are the fucking cops problems right now, they for once have left tim hortens and now they are giving fucking tickets out of the ass. Every nice vehicle I have seen lately is getting pulled over and ticketed for bull shit reasons, like me getting called in for going through a cross walk and now I have a fucking 270.00 dollar ticket.. This is starting to get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:51 am

if i ever get pulled over for no reason or something like steves situation and they have no proof i was doing anything ill fuckin lose it on the police service

just cause they got picked on for having the small dick in the highschool locker room dont mean they gotta take it out on people for the rest of there lives
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:58 am

yeah man, me couse and steven and steve all got pulled over. couse gets a warning, me and steven and steve all get tickets for contest of speed and our cars all impounded. couse came back to pick me up, and then they write him a ticket too

this was the most fucked up night ever.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 2:25 am

JP wrote:
yeah man, me couse and steven and steve all got pulled over. couse gets a warning, me and steven and steve all get tickets for contest of speed and our cars all impounded. couse came back to pick me up, and then they write him a ticket too

this was the most fucked up night ever.

agreed
i ask the cop "so what did weget pulled over for?" cops says "hmmm what did he get them for?" cop#2 says "STREET RACING"

LIKE WTF
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 2:27 am

that is fucking retarted! haha
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 2:44 am

That's Wrong (how can they write you a ticket for streetracing when you have your hazards on and they just think you were but dont know?)

Hate COPS mentality

Last edited by JSharp on April 20th 2009, 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 2:48 am

Moneypits wrote:
if i ever get pulled over for no reason or something like steves situation and they have no proof i was doing anything ill fuckin lose it on the police service

just cause they got picked on for having the small dick in the highschool locker room dont mean they gotta take it out on people for the rest of there lives

they have no proof other then someone followed us and we were street racing but yet we didnt break the speedlimit , still take it to court the witness will have to pick out the drivers for which car etc etc
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 4:22 am

take it to court and fight it. i can't see you losing
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 5:26 am

Go to court and i day i didnt know you could get a contest of speed when ur going the speed limit lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
megapixels
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 7:17 am

jyb116 wrote:
Moneypits wrote:

they have no proof other then someone followed us and we were street racing but yet we didnt break the speedlimit , still take it to court the witness will have to pick out the drivers for which car etc etc

You don't have to be speeding for them to be considering it racing. Did two of you leave a light quickly and accelerate quickly to speed limit? If so that is probably what the have,and might have it on camera.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 7:23 am

wow, shitty deal. I know if that happened to me, I would have letthem keep the lisence and registration and fucking drove off slowly once the tow truck showed up and said they were taking my car
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 9:44 am

This is so lame, the day before I left for europe I got another tint ticket just after getting the last one sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Gino
Rank 2
Rank 2
Gino

Number of posts : 38
Vehicle : 2000 Mustang Gt
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 9:45 am

Wow that is so stupid, so far this year cops seem to just be on a mission to give tickets to anyone who drives a nice car.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 10:55 am

Veedub wrote:
This is so lame, the day before I left for europe I got another tint ticket just after getting the last one sorted out.
yeah but side tint is illegal and easily recognizable so get over it!
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 10:57 am

damn that sucks.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 11:48 am

tell me about it, I got a ticket for going 64 ina a 60 zone! $128.00 I was sooo pissed!

and my buddy is a cop here in regina and told me that they are targeting "street racers" and trying to ticket the rhd cars. I dont know why, and niether does he, but just a heads up to you guys
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 11:57 am

WReX wrote:
tell me about it, I got a ticket for going 64 ina a 60 zone! $128.00 I was sooo pissed!

and my buddy is a cop here in regina and told me that they are targeting "street racers" and trying to ticket the rhd cars. I dont know why, and niether does he, but just a heads up to you guys

perhaps they are ticketing rhd cars so then in a couple of years they can say
"look at how many tickets rhd cars get they are dangerous!"
and then make them illegal
however the could accomplish the same thing by fabricating stories on the news about rhd cars getting into accidents and make people think that its a real danger ( like street racing and not having day time running lights)
but i guess that way they wouldnt get any money
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 12:01 pm

hahaha maybe, lol

I think the whole thing is dumb, lets just all drive super slow everywhere and see what happens. Cops will freaking out because they wont be able to make quota, lol...But then tickets could be even more retaded so....AT least i dont think im going to tint my windows anymore if cops are being douche bags right now
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 12:11 pm

laynes theory sounds pretty correct, they want RHD cars banned so i cans see them taking measures like this to incriminate the RHD cars and their owners.

But whatever RHD cars are in canada will have to be grandfathered in, so im gonna get me one before its to late.

Cause if they do become banned there value will increase significantly.

Albeit itll take more than one summer to have them banned, but anyone driving one should refrain from any sort of out of the ordinary driving.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 12:17 pm

Moneypits wrote:
laynes theory sounds pretty correct, they want RHD cars banned so i cans see them taking measures like this to incriminate the RHD cars and their owners.

But whatever RHD cars are in canada will have to be grandfathered in, so im gonna get me one before its to late.

Albeit itll take more than one summer to have them banned, but anyone driving one should refrain from any sort of out of the ordinary driving.

lol they have been saying this in calgary for like the past 5 years and still nothing! I'd be surprised to see them "ban" any of the rhd cars.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 12:18 pm

Moneypits wrote:

word
on john gormely the other day there were talking about how incredible amazingly dangerous rhd cars
and people were phoning in talking about how its a disgrace that canada lets rhd into the country and its "almost as dangerous as not having day time running lights" (haha!)
and of course street racing got thrown into the mix and how it killed all these peoples and is more dangerous than godzilla and whatnot
and then somehow the fact that street racing was the most dangerous thing in the world got tied into rhd and then they concluded that rhd is the worlds most dangerous thing in the world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Impounded. Wow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impounded. Wow.   Impounded. Wow. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impounded. Wow.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: