Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

road trip to race city, with driving school?

Go down 
+21
lu!$
dev
JSharp
Black
raboyto2
subbie
1eightySX
RyanR
corey
WPK
Fiorante
Maniac
L-Spec
veedub
taylorvw
Moneypits
_....
Thai-kun
greddy_1700
Marshal
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: road trip to race city, with driving school?   road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 11:35 pm

Yeah that would never ever happen. I think a while ago some people looked into it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: road trip to race city, with driving school?   road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 2:16 pm

Someone should just build one of these.

http://jalopnik.com/tag/race-track-driveway/?id=5156906
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: road trip to race city, with driving school?   road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 2:41 pm

you would never get into the rcmp, there is a camera setup at the gate, they need to know who you are, including a criminal background check before you're allowed inside, ive been in there once. security is a BIG problem.

without a doubt, almost every single possibility has been tried in regina, numerous times, years and years ago. nothing will ever happen unless someone opens a track.
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: road trip to race city, with driving school?   road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 3:23 pm

road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Rcmp

i would shit bricks if i could have a day at the RCMP track.

i know QCMA tried for years to get into there, but its a no go. The track is HUGE (check it out on maps.google.com) there is a skid pad and everything.

Adrian, when you said you have been there, does that mean you went for a rip around the track?
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: road trip to race city, with driving school?   road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 5:31 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
Adrian, when you said you have been there, does that mean you went for a rip around the track?

I did when I was a little kid with my neighbour who was an RC. Don't remember it being so big. Shocked
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: road trip to race city, with driving school?   road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 6:19 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Rcmp

i would shit bricks if i could have a day at the RCMP track.

i know QCMA tried for years to get into there, but its a no go. The track is HUGE (check it out on maps.google.com) there is a skid pad and everything.

no, i delivered something there
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: road trip to race city, with driving school?   road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 9:05 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:
Don't remember it being so big. Shocked

ya, you got the little small track on the right, then you got the big mother fucker on the left.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: road trip to race city, with driving school?   road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 9:57 pm

i wanna play
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: road trip to race city, with driving school?   road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2009, 1:56 am

reminds me of hte test track in Gran Turismo 3.
Now my life will never bo complete, thanks for that.
I agree though, no one will ever get on there. Maybe we should all sign up for RCMP training? They are always complaining about how they need more recruits right?
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: road trip to race city, with driving school?   road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 8:41 am

I am immigrant i cant even do that since you need to be canadian... scratch i guess ill watch from outside... they do something like cross in front of the conexus art center in sktoon... i saw it like 2 years ago... not the best but at least something different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: road trip to race city, with driving school?   road trip to race city, with driving school? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

road trip to race city, with driving school?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4