Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

His Daddy bought him a skyline.

Go down 
+23
jdm_itr
JYB116
Bjohnson
kyles_r32
greddy_1700
Marshal
Cypress_h
PingPong
Jex
its.eric
Black
SteveK
1eightySX
abs0Lut
Fiorante
Moneypits
Golks
Piett
Thai-kun
dev
corey
JHMED
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 3:40 am

Yes evan, you and I know this kid. He also continues to drive with a donut, at above average highway speeds too. Like he must have been doing atlteast 150 with he passed me on the #1 highway today.
I hope to god its not an auto though... for his sake.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 4:01 am

Moneypits wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
R33 are all fine... I really like Kris's R33 a lot. I can't really see how a prelude would beat the R33 but whatever.

how cant you see it? he gave no information on it whatsoever.

if its the red prelude with the b20b thats got some mods i can see it, r33s are heavy and not fast stock.

power-weight ratio my friend.

i got pulled on good by a stripped talon tsi running 15psi stock motor

First of all, that honda engine has too many B's in it to be cool. R33 aren't that much heavier then the R32 plus he should have an RB25 which is a pretty decent engine. I don't really care but second hand hypothetical accounts from strangers don't really butter my bread.

Second, don' lose to Talons....

Third, don't race?

fourth...Talon...really?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 4:59 am

1eightySX wrote:

First of all, that honda engine has too many B's in it to be cool. R33 aren't that much heavier then the R32 plus he should have an RB25 which is a pretty decent engine. I don't really care but second hand hypothetical accounts from strangers don't really butter my bread.

Third, don't race?

fourth...Talon...really?

Yeah, get used to it. Talon's FTW.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 10:02 am

PingPong wrote:
I should have went to Greenall.

Don't ever say that. Nobody "wants" to go there...
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Vehicle : 88 ED8
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 10:40 am

x2
Back to top Go down
kyles_r32
Rank 4
Rank 4
kyles_r32

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 11:27 am

ive also seen this retard and he pulled up beside me and said nice car and then dumped the cluch as we were rolling like 50km then took off......fuckin goof
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 12:11 pm

i've seen this guy at the ledge a bit, he always packs the car full of kids and just rips up and down that street infront of the ledge. pisses me off every time
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 6:40 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Moneypits wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
R33 are all fine... I really like Kris's R33 a lot. I can't really see how a prelude would beat the R33 but whatever.

if its the red prelude with the b20b thats got some mods i can see it, r33s are heavy and not fast stock.

Third, don't race?

fourth...Talon...really?

firstly r33 weigh like 130kgs more and only make as far as i can find 27kw more power so they pretty evenly matched.

seond learn how to drift

thirdly why not

fourth...not surprised my cars got bout 300hp at the crank so what like 230whp maybe? with a 3400 pound car its really not surprising at all. why dont you see what youd hold against him or are you to good for racing.
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Vehicle : 88 ED8
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 8:22 pm

Moneypits wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
Moneypits wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

Third, don't race?

fourth...Talon...really?

firstly r33 weigh like 130kgs more and only make as far as i can find 27kw more power so they pretty evenly matched.

seond learn how to drift

thirdly why not

fourth...not surprised my cars got bout 300hp at the crank so what like 230whp maybe? with a 3400 pound car its really not surprising at all. why dont you see what youd hold against him or are you to good for racing.

Pretty sure you shouldn't be encouraging people to race on this forum.
Bad image. Bad form.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 8:54 pm

i never said it had to be street racing
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 9:11 pm

lol get a grip people
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 9:50 pm

ya the kids name is mike. i believe. ooo and my g/fs little brother whos in gr9 at knoll. anyway his friend who is in gr9 was in calgary a couple weekends ago and bought there kid a 13,350 nissan skyline gts. i dont no the color but thats what she was telling me
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 10:32 pm

i feel sorry for all you good guys driving rhd cars . how fucking stupid are these parents lets buy my 16 yo kid a 300+ skyline so they can end up a fucking memory like those kids in the civic !
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:18 am

Moneypits wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
Moneypits wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

Third, don't race?

fourth...Talon...really?

seond learn how to drift

thirdly why not

Bahahahahha... it is mr. Nissan. Isn't there a half turbo'd honda calling your name somewhere? Very Happy

You know I don't race Cam... come on, this isn't amature hour, you know better.

Good times, are you coming out on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:21 am

woah there bud if i wanted lip i woulda jingled my zipper.

on a serious note i dont think i know everything im just judging from specs and facts.

and ill prob come out saturday perhaps why?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:24 am

Moneypits wrote:

on a serious note i dont think i know everything im just judging from specs and facts.

I don't know haven't seen you out in a while... I feel much better beeking you on the net if we can friends in real life.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:26 am

1eightySX wrote:
Moneypits wrote:

I don't know haven't seen you out in a while... I feel much better beeking you on the net if we can friends in real life.

gotta love the online beeks haha yea i should be there saturday with bobby if i can get off work early 1pm right?

i wanted to video tape but not sure if im allowed?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:53 am

Sounds good, I don't know about video tapping maybe... ask Soup.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 1:01 am

was the last one good success?
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 1:13 am

[quote="Moneypits"]its auto i do believe?

he tried to race my parked gtr.

yes you heard right my gtr was parked outside my aunties house and while we are inside enjoying supper we hear this revving look outside and see a white r33 with the owner looking at my car and revving the piss outta his and taking off

no one was in my fuckin car![/quote

i think you just got owned dude?
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 1:14 am

lol what?
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 2:12 am

he owned you in the race. i would call it an ACE.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 11:03 am

Yeah cameron he totally destroyed you
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 2:17 pm

BLACK wrote:
Yeah cameron he totally destroyed you
Slayed you sounds cooler.

I mean, most cars running 15 psi will bepretty quick, and we are comparing apples to oranges here.
ok, maybe not, but still
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 2:19 pm

I like bananna's, however, a protien thing in them attracts mosquitoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His Daddy bought him a skyline.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next