Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

His Daddy bought him a skyline.

Go down 
+23
jdm_itr
JYB116
Bjohnson
kyles_r32
greddy_1700
Marshal
Cypress_h
PingPong
Jex
its.eric
Black
SteveK
1eightySX
abs0Lut
Fiorante
Moneypits
Golks
Piett
Thai-kun
dev
corey
JHMED
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Vehicle : 88 ED8
Registration date : 2009-08-13

His Daddy bought him a skyline. Empty
PostSubject: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 8:15 pm

I am going to assume we will have another member soon enough. Some kid's dad bought him a skyline. 2dr, white. Not sure what trim level, or even year... I am not exactly up to date on the facelifts year-to-year. He goes to Greenall. Anyone know him? I think he is just going into, or just got out of, Grade 10.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 8:20 pm

R33, lives in white city?
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 8:21 pm

HA i think i know which one your talking about. The white R33? If so, i believe jared might have made him cry. Also, this is the guy that was drooling over coreys car when we were pulling into town coming home from winnipeg. He then tried to race me, and was able to spin 1 tire shifting into second (i was impressed). Overall the kid seems like a tool, and i wouldnt be surprised if the car is in SGI before the snow falls.
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 8:40 pm

Figured.
The story around Greenall is that he raced this other guy, named Chris, who drives the 90's red Prelude. And the Prelude raped.

It depresses me when parents do things like that...
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 8:59 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
HA i think i know which one your talking about. The white R33? If so, i believe jared might have made him cry. Also, this is the guy that was drooling over coreys car when we were pulling into town coming home from winnipeg. He then tried to race me, and was able to spin 1 tire shifting into second (i was impressed).Overall the kid seems like a tool, and i wouldnt be surprised if the car is in SGI before the snow falls.

Lol.

Can't wait to see him driving!
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 9:19 pm

JHMED wrote:
Figured.
The story around Greenall is that he raced this other guy, named Chris, who drives the 90's red Prelude. And the Prelude raped.

His Daddy bought him a skyline. 1252982154690-1
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 9:32 pm

It is just a story after all... I think it was because he isn't used to the RHD yet? Maybe?

I love that pic though. =D
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 10:02 pm

i think you are talking bout matt.

small kid, dont know what grade hes in.. kinda weird but he looks up to me hahaha

umm ya if this is the one his car got keyed, he told me about it, and all i told him was to stop driving like a jackass
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 10:06 pm

JP wrote:

small kid, dont know what grade hes in.. kinda weird but he looks up to me hahaha

umm ya if this is the one his car got keyed, he told me about it, and all i told him was to stop driving like a jackass

that is the one. Matt. I found out he is in a class with me.
Didn't know it got keyed... he is going to get harassed about that car for as long as he is at that school though... sad but true.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 10:28 pm

JHMED wrote:
JP wrote:

that is the one. Matt. I found out he is in a class with me.
Didn't know it got keyed... he is going to get harassed about that car for as long as he is at that school though... sad but true.

everyone hated but loved my skyline at my school.

haha people fucked with it lots.. so i sold it
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 10:38 pm

If it is the guy with the white R33 I would like to let him know he drives like a retard.

Kids like that are why everyone hates on RHD and imports.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 10:42 pm

its auto i do believe?

he tried to race my parked gtr.

yes you heard right my gtr was parked outside my aunties house and while we are inside enjoying supper we hear this revving look outside and see a white r33 with the owner looking at my car and revving the piss outta his and taking off

no one was in my fuckin car!
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 10:48 pm

JHMED wrote:
I am going to assume we will have another member soon enough. Some kid's dad bought him a skyline. 2dr, white. Not sure what trim level, or even year... I am not exactly up to date on the facelifts year-to-year. He goes to Greenall. Anyone know him? I think he is just going into, or just got out of, Grade 10.

jealous much ?
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 11:17 pm

Fiorante wrote:
JHMED wrote:

jealous much ?

I would rather have this

His Daddy bought him a skyline. Crxfai10

baller status right thurr.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 11:22 pm

agreed. Thumbs Down
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 12:27 am

R33 are all fine... I really like Kris's R33 a lot. I can't really see how a prelude would beat the R33 but whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 12:34 am

Dude, Preludes are the shit! nah, they are slow. I always see the Black r33, chris is his name? Its so nice, i absolutely love it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 12:41 am

1eightySX wrote:
R33 are all fine... I really like Kris's R33 a lot. I can't really see how a prelude would beat the R33 but whatever.
lol x2
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 12:45 am

1eightySX wrote:

how cant you see it? he gave no information on it whatsoever.

if its the red prelude with the b20b thats got some mods i can see it, r33s are heavy and not fast stock.

power-weight ratio my friend.

i got pulled on good by a stripped talon tsi running 15psi stock motor
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 12:51 am

Moneypits wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

if its the red prelude with the b20b thats got some mods i can see it, r33s are heavy and not fast stock.

I think the car is pretty much stock.
Matt just doesn't know how to drive.
Back to top Go down
its.eric
Rank 3
Rank 3
its.eric

Number of posts : 169
Vehicle : 2005 civic
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 1:02 am

Mat whoo i went to greenalll. who are you? I went to greenall
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 1:18 am

he scared the crap out of me when i was driving home form work once. i just hear "NICE CAR MAN!" look over to see white r33 with jdm donut. he then bov'd me and turned onto university park dr.
Back to top Go down
PingPong
Rank 1
Rank 1
PingPong

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 1:36 am

I should have went to Greenall.
Back to top Go down
Cypress_h
Rank 4
Rank 4
Cypress_h

Number of posts : 275
Vehicle : 1991 plymouth laser
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 1:37 am

Moneypits wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

how much hp do stock gtr's have?

if you got beat by a talon tsi running 15 on a stock motor he's only got somewhere in the ball park of 245 horse
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 2:37 am

Cypress_h wrote:
Moneypits wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

how much hp do stock gtr's have?

if you got beat by a talon tsi running 15 on a stock motor he's only got somewhere in the ball park of 245 horse

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 300-320hp I believe, but it weighs a retarded amount (Around 1400kgs iirc), so I can believe that a stripped down Talon would beat a stock GT-R
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Daddy bought him a skyline.   His Daddy bought him a skyline. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His Daddy bought him a skyline.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next