Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Place to get windows tinted

Go down 
+8
1 hip
jdm_itr
dev
Rob
Marshal
corey
subbie
DOOLHA
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Place to get windows tinted Empty
PostSubject: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 10:28 pm

Lookin for the cheapest place to get them done in Regina.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 10:29 pm

Times 2!!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 10:30 pm

and on that note, any of these places open on saturday's??
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 10:31 pm

Cheapest is never the best! Go to the stripe shop, nothing but quality.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 10:43 pm

and if you go there, get the price for all 4 windows and rear window
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 10:51 pm

stripe shop or zebart. ive heard iffy things about that brians tinting or w/e.

Im looking to get mine done soon aswell.. ALL 5! woot
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:00 pm

ziebart wants $199 for the back 3, then $99 for front two windows. the fronts have no warranty though..
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:12 pm

MarshalR wrote:
ziebart wants $199 for the back 3, then $99 for front two windows. the fronts have no warranty though..

ya they told me $400 - $450 for my car i got 7 windows but still, i thought it was a little pricey
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:17 pm

damn, that much to put some millimeter thick plastic on a few windows. I think ill be doing my fronts myself if thats the case.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:24 pm

Cars look so much cleaner without tint, apparently much cheaper too.
Personally I like being able to see with ease at night.
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 10:20 am

I had mine done at zeibarts and I'm very happy with it. $200.00 for three windows Smile
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 12:29 pm

i paid i60 at nissan like 3 years ago for rear 3 windows price is probly up now tho
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 12:37 pm

i booked in at zeibarts for thurs day, 185 for the back 3.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 12:39 pm

sounds like a good deal to me
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 1:05 pm

corey wrote:
Cars look so much cleaner without tint, apparently much cheaper too.
Personally I like being able to see with ease at night.
Corey speaks the truth.
I prefer to keep my car looking like a fishbowl so... although I wouldn't be opposide to having my blue car tinted, the less people see me in that ugly thing, the better
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 2:39 pm

I really liked cars that are either completely no tint or all windows tinted, i think it looks retarted when people have limo on allthe windows except the front two (i know its illegal). and thats another thing why im so sketched out to tint my windows is cops will be bugging me all the tim prob!!!
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 5:26 pm

WReX wrote:
I really liked cars that are either completely no tint or all windows tinted, i think it looks retarted when people have limo on allthe windows except the front two (i know its illegal). and thats another thing why im so sketched out to tint my windows is cops will be bugging me all the tim prob!!!

I think theres some law that dealerships can get it tinted for you? Or something stupid like that because I know Capital gets there cars tinted, all the windows but front and sells them so im assuming that its okay or something cause if you get a ticket and really didn't get the tint done it just came like that, then what..
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 5:29 pm

dev wrote:
WReX wrote:

I think theres some law that dealerships can get it tinted for you? Or something stupid like that because I know Capital gets there cars tinted, all the windows but front and sells them so im assuming that its okay or something cause if you get a ticket and really didn't get the tint done it just came like that, then what..
i know that smoked side glass is legal but i highly doubt that they are putting smoked glass in cause its like 1800 buck give or take . and i had a buddy that bought a civic from honda that had tinted windows and he got a ticket and went to court and they sent the ticket to honda .
but im not sure or herd anything about any new laws
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 5:31 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
dev wrote:
WReX wrote:

i know that smoked side glass is legal but i highly doubt that they are putting smoked glass in cause its like 1800 buck give or take . and i had a buddy that bought a civic from honda that had tinted windows and he got a ticket and went to court and they sent the ticket to honda .
but im not sure or herd anything about any new laws

Yeah I was thinking that maybe the dealership would have to pay for the ticket but I was still unsure haha.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 10:36 am

hahaha im my prelude i had limo on back 3 and dark on front two and i tried all that shit, lol I told the cops that i bought it like that and they dont really care...fact is its illegal to have your front windows even slightly tinted. They dont care if you bought it liek that or if you did it yourself...i hate that law, lol
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 10:46 am

no way im going limo, i think limo comes off as cheesy looking, darkest im going is 20%
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 11:07 am

OCHO wrote:
no way im going limo, i think limo comes off as cheesy looking, darkest im going is 20%

if your car was black im sure you'd think diffrently. lol Im trying to black it out (minus the gold rims) so im going to go limo on back 5 and dark up front
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 1:14 pm

WReX wrote:
OCHO wrote:

if your car was black im sure you'd think diffrently. lol Im trying to black it out (minus the gold rims) so im going to go limo on back 5 and dark up front

Say good buy to all visibility at night. Good luck reversing at night as well. You're mirrors become useless.
And yes, any tint on your front windows is illegal. The ///M3 has super light tint on the front windows, and it came from the facvtory(not dealership) with that tint, and it passed a saftey with that tint, and my dad still gets hassled by the police. You tint your front windows, they WILL make you remove it.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 1:44 pm

MarshalR wrote:
WReX wrote:
OCHO wrote:

Say good buy to all visibility at night. Good luck reversing at night as well. You're mirrors become useless.
And yes, any tint on your front windows is illegal. The ///M3 has super light tint on the front windows, and it came from the facvtory(not dealership) with that tint, and it passed a saftey with that tint, and my dad still gets hassled by the police. You tint your front windows, they WILL make you remove it.
my buddy has a cobra and he orders factory tinted glass from ford and paid like 650 a side window cops pull him over all the time cause they are like 10% i think and there is nothing they can do cause its smoked glass not film
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 2:41 pm

i've heard of cops trying to peel tint off and what not but i dunno...Cops have given me tickets for tinted windows and tell me that if i take the tint off in 30 days they will rip the ticket up. I never did tho, lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place to get windows tinted   Place to get windows tinted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Place to get windows tinted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next