Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good place for alignment?

Go down 
+6
Rob
Earlface
jdm_itr
Sleypr
cuonger69
lu!$
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Good place for alignment? Empty
PostSubject: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 7:43 am

Anyone knows of a good place and not too redicously expensive to do alignments in Regina. Ill be doing some stuff to the suspension in the next little while beside changing tires and wanted to do this since i havent done it since i boght the car. and how much could they go for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
cuonger69
Rank 4
Rank 4
cuonger69

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 12:13 pm

No idea how much they go for but I got my 4 wheel alignment done at Canadian Tire east for $70.
Back to top Go down
Sleypr
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sleypr

Number of posts : 402
Vehicle : 2004 Infiniti G35x, 2000 Jeep XJ
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 12:54 pm

We do wheel alignments, our only exception is lowered vehicles MAY not get on the hoist depending on vehicle set up.
As always forum pricing applies.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 12:58 pm

Sleypr wrote:
We do wheel alignments, our only exception is lowered vehicles MAY not get on the hoist depending on vehicle set up.
As always forum pricing applies.

My vehicle isnt that low. Just about 2" from stock height. What's the price for all 4 wheels. And what place this is?
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 6:58 pm

fountain tire on henderson
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 349
Vehicle : 07 Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 10:12 pm

minute muffler on vic. they do any lowered vehicles
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 10:29 pm

Earlface wrote:

Yea thats where I had mine done.. However, make sure you double check all the bolts after.. Mad
Back to top Go down
UBR WGN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2009, 2:08 am

Supra wrote:
Earlface wrote:

Yea thats where I had mine done.. However, make sure you double check all the bolts after.. Mad

They will do lowered vehicles, and do a great job, but I know that Kelly really hates doing lowered cars, and he will make you pay for the time too. Don't expect a set quote.
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2009, 10:22 pm

UBR WGN wrote:
Supra wrote:
Earlface wrote:

They will do lowered vehicles, and do a great job, but I know that Kelly really hates doing lowered cars, and he will make you pay for the time too. Don't expect a set quote.

i had mine done at minute muffler on albert once and they gave me a set quote over the phone and thats what they charged me.
Back to top Go down
UBR WGN
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 1:04 am

Earlface wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:
Supra wrote:
Earlface wrote:

i had mine done at minute muffler on albert once and they gave me a set quote over the phone and thats what they charged me.

Thats great, I was referring to Minute Muffler on Vic East, two totally different shops.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 2:02 am

UBR WGN wrote:
Earlface wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:
Supra wrote:
Earlface wrote:

Thats great, I was referring to Minute Muffler on Vic East, two totally different shops.

soooo....

go to albert then... Neutral
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 9:47 am

240sxy wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:
Earlface wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:
Supra wrote:
Earlface wrote:

soooo....

^^^^LOL... lol!
I gotta wait till i get rear LCAs to do rear disk break conversion and change front disks and pads....
Ill get a hold of Minute muffler and see how much they charge i already got a price for Founten Tire. Which is good enough already.
Back to top Go down
UBR WGN
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 11:46 am

240sxy wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:
Earlface wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:
Supra wrote:
Earlface wrote:

soooo....

Exactly, go there. Even though I can't comment on the quality of work done there, if they'll do it for a reasonable price then go for it. Have fun with those rear LCA bolts, if they are like the 96-00 ones they are PITA.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 12:57 pm

^^ truth better get a torch and some liquid nitrogen even and alot of patience
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 2:34 pm

UBR WGN wrote:
240sxy wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:
Earlface wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:
Supra wrote:
Earlface wrote:

soooo....

Exactly, go there. Even though I can't comment on the quality of work done there, if they'll do it for a reasonable price then go for it. Have fun with those rear LCA bolts, if they are like the 96-00 ones they are PITA.

Whats PITa. sorry englidh is no first language
Yeah i bought 4 of them at honda last week.
Would lots of WD40 work as well or a lighter or heat gun?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:26 pm

pita - pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:49 pm

WD40 is not a penetrating oil. Gedt an actualy penetrating oil
Go out and buy a large breaker bar. it is the best too you can buy for this stuff.
Get a torch or something, it will make a big difference.
If worse come to worse, you can just use a die grinder and grind off the bolt.
When I did Taylor's on his integra, I just used a breaker bar. it was easy
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 7:17 pm

UBR WGN wrote:
Earlface wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:
Supra wrote:
Earlface wrote:

dont get your panties in a knot. ive had it done at both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good place for alignment?   Good place for alignment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good place for alignment?
Page 1 of 1