Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Windows Tinted...

Go down 
+5
laynehip
eden
Chizel
JYB116
subbie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Windows Tinted... Empty
PostSubject: Windows Tinted...   Windows Tinted... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 6:14 pm

Anyone suggest any god places (that are open on the weekends) to get my window tinted???
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

Windows Tinted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows Tinted...   Windows Tinted... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 6:15 pm

good***
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Windows Tinted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows Tinted...   Windows Tinted... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 6:15 pm

stripe shop really good to deal with and i think they have lifetime warranty on window tint to, but im not totally sure
Back to top Go down
Chizel
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 72
Vehicle : 04 SRT4
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Windows Tinted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows Tinted...   Windows Tinted... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 6:19 pm

I have had good luck with Zeibart. Great work & no complaints.

I have had bad luck with Brians. Its cheaper & you get what you pay for.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
eden
Rank 2
Rank 2
eden

Number of posts : 93
Vehicle : S197
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Windows Tinted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows Tinted...   Windows Tinted... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 6:52 pm

i'd say Ziebarts. they tinted my truck and talon, did a awesome job. i would take my mustang there but im getting it done at crestview for free
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Windows Tinted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows Tinted...   Windows Tinted... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 11:11 pm

on a tottaly unrelated topic i saw you driving down the ring road today as i was driving behind a semi doing like 60 in the right lane
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Windows Tinted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows Tinted...   Windows Tinted... Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2009, 12:11 am

i was sposta get my corolla tinted at crestview for free because there new guy needed practice, but he wasnt confident enough to do round window, and they were too busy Sad
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Windows Tinted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows Tinted...   Windows Tinted... Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2009, 1:17 am

go to mitsubishi they do a really good job got my old car done all around 5 % for 220 like 2 years ago and they have lifetime waranty and there open saturdays i think
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Windows Tinted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows Tinted...   Windows Tinted... Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2009, 6:38 am

I'm unsure about which days they are open, but I would agree with Ziebart 3m Trimline. They do good work, but I found it kind of hard to book an appointment with them since they're usually busy.
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

Windows Tinted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows Tinted...   Windows Tinted... Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2009, 10:57 am

eden wrote:
i'd say Ziebarts. they tinted my truck and talon, did a awesome job. i would take my mustang there but im getting it done at crestview for free

205 for my civic for the back three windows. 5%. Great work backed up fully and they are good people to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Windows Tinted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows Tinted...   Windows Tinted... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windows Tinted...
Page 1 of 1