Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What car(s) to look for?

Go down 
+22
dev
swift101
JSharp
Cypress_h
SteveK
Marshal
subbie
Maniac
Cody
veedub
Proch
dr.dub
tylerpyle
L-Spec
laynehip
corey
Clint Eastwood
Black
greddy_1700
RyanR
Piett
Rob
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 2:26 am

dr.dub wrote:
WReX wrote:
JP wrote:
get the new turbo'd cobalts! sick!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA your sooooooooooooo gay! hahaha

my buddy test drove one at RMP when they first came out and i raced it with my WRX when it was stock (Stock wrx 224whp vs Cobalt SS 260hp) and i fucking SMOKED IT!! POS...and once again its like those SRT-$'s....STILL A NEON, still just a fancy caviler! hahha

LOL...I love your attitude. I can't wait to be your huckleberry. then I''ll have to ask why your behind a neon at the end. Shocked

were you just watching Tombstone when you posted, from now on I think we should all try to quote Val Kilmer...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 9:57 am

1eightySX wrote:
dr.dub wrote:
WReX wrote:
JP wrote:

my buddy test drove one at RMP when they first came out and i raced it with my WRX when it was stock (Stock wrx 224whp vs Cobalt SS 260hp) and i fucking SMOKED IT!! POS...and once again its like those SRT-$'s....STILL A NEON, still just a fancy caviler! hahha

LOL...I love your attitude. I can't wait to be your huckleberry. then I''ll have to ask why your behind a neon at the end. Shocked

were you just watching Tombstone when you posted, from now on I think we should all try to quote Val Kilmer...

hahahaha no but I love that movie...seen you rollin south on thursday....
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 11:43 am

That was me.... how could you miss it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 3:25 pm

taylorvw wrote:
WReX wrote:
JP wrote:

WOW haha if a SRT-4 is just a fucking neon why dont you race dustins neon? cant wait to see the end results there..

lol i dont care if his car has 300 hp or 700 hp, STILL A NEON!!!!
Back to top Go down
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

Number of posts : 379
Vehicle : 93 Bird
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 3:32 pm

WReX wrote:
taylorvw wrote:
WReX wrote:
JP wrote:

WOW haha if a SRT-4 is just a fucking neon why dont you race dustins neon? cant wait to see the end results there..

If his SRT-4 had 700hp i'd be sexing him right now.

What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Funnycattopofdogsmallmf3
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 4:30 pm

What kinda subaru's can you find around 10g. How reliable are they? I know absolutly nothing about those engines. But I do know awd would be awesome.

I have found a few audi a4's in my price range, but again i know pretty much nothing about them, other than the common issues with the 1.8t. Spill the beans layne!
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 4:43 pm

Supra wrote:
What kinda subaru's can you find around 10g. How reliable are they? I know absolutly nothing about those engines. But I do know awd would be awesome.

I have found a few audi a4's in my price range, but again i know pretty much nothing about them, other than the common issues with the 1.8t. Spill the beans layne!

i have been looking at sti's and wrx's and theres not a lot even in the states under 15, plus if your gonna go south our dollar sucks ass right now
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 4:47 pm

JBlack09 wrote:
Supra wrote:

i have been looking at sti's and wrx's and theres not a lot even in the states under 15, plus if your gonna go south our dollar sucks ass right now

Yea i know what you mean. BUT if i did find one I really like I would probably take out a loan for the extra cash.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 4:49 pm

Supra wrote:
JBlack09 wrote:
Supra wrote:

Yea i know what you mean. BUT if i did find one I really like I would probably take out a loan for the extra cash.
lol fair enough
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

Number of posts : 752
Vehicle : 2008 Toyota Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 4:52 pm

Subaru's are cunts to work on. Seriously. 10 hour headgasket jobs get old quick. It was actually easier to pull the engine. Spark plugs pay over 2 hours. thats scary.

BUT, I would rather work on a Subaru than a Volkswagen. But thats just me. Hitler's revenge!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.306motorclub.com
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 4:55 pm

RyanR wrote:
Subaru's are cunts to work on. Seriously. 10 hour headgasket jobs get old quick. It was actually easier to pull the engine. Spark plugs pay over 2 hours. thats scary.

BUT, I would rather work on a Subaru than a Volkswagen. But thats just me. Hitler's revenge!!!

Yeah ive heard they arent fun at all to work on. But what other options do i have with awd? I dont want another dsm..
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 4:55 pm

RyanR wrote:

lol volkswagens aren't terrible, at least not little things like oil changes and plugs, but i don't work on cars for a living just mine so im sure you would have more experience, say have you ever done a timing belt on an AWP 1.8T?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 5:04 pm

It seems as though im gonna spend a lot for a newer awd vehicle here. Ive looked into the RHD pulsar GTIR and most owner seem to like them and the reliability. However I would still be driving an older car.. And i would imagine replacement parts are impossible to find

Last edited by Supra on October 29th 2008, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 5:06 pm

Supra wrote:
RyanR wrote:

Yeah ive heard they arent fun at all to work on. But what other options do i have with awd? I dont want another dsm..

if you see a dsm run as fast as you can, chances are you can run longer than it can. I'm proud of you for not wanting another one!!!

Quote :
lol volkswagens aren't terrible, at least not little things like oil changes and plugs, but i don't work on cars for a living just mine so im sure you would have more experience, say have you ever done a timing belt on an AWP 1.8T?

I have not, When I see those evil letters I run and hide until it goes to someone else. I've replaced a leaky heater core on a jetta and spent hours aligning one of them. Will never do that again!
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 6:36 pm

kkid28 wrote:
WReX wrote:
taylorvw wrote:
WReX wrote:
JP wrote:

If his SRT-4 had 700hp i'd be sexing him right now.

What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Funnycattopofdogsmallmf3

your sir are an idiot. pls conitnue posting for my amusement.

p.s. pls call me when you understand what a fast car is.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 6:47 pm

Sorry Dr. but Kkid will never see your response as he has over stayed his visit here and won't be back.

Rob I still think a nice 2000ish mustang GT would be perfect for you.
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 6:49 pm

corey wrote:
Sorry Dr. but Kkid will never see your response as he has over stayed his visit here and won't be back.

way to fucking go, now hes on 306. For fuck sakes bring him back to this gongshow and keep him away from the real men's forum
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 6:56 pm

corey wrote:

I think your right.. Might aswell stick with the stuff I know about
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 9:26 am

corey wrote:

oops that wasn't for kkkid that was for the almighty subaru owner
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 11:10 pm

dr.dub wrote:
corey wrote:

oops that wasn't for kkkid that was for the almighty subaru owner
i am subaru hear me roar cheers
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 11:12 pm

[quote="WReX"][quote="taylorvw"]
WReX wrote:
JP wrote:

<(i fucking SMOKED IT!!)>
? race talk on here ? kids a badass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What car(s) to look for?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: