Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What car(s) to look for?

Go down 
+22
dev
swift101
JSharp
Cypress_h
SteveK
Marshal
subbie
Maniac
Cody
veedub
Proch
dr.dub
tylerpyle
L-Spec
laynehip
corey
Clint Eastwood
Black
greddy_1700
RyanR
Piett
Rob
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP
Registration date : 2008-02-13

What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2008, 7:44 pm

tylerpyle wrote:
go get your self a Chrysler 300 that's a few years old. they do come in awd doesn't even need to be a hemi. still a nice car

x2! those are really nice cars. even the basic rwd 3.5l they had when i worked at budget was awesome!! but i would look into the awd model if i were you, throw some d's on that bitch n u'll be ballin
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2008, 7:45 pm

hmm.. What about a prelude? last generation
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2008, 7:51 pm

Supra wrote:

Any respect I had for those cars has been destroyed by the rice trash I've seen around town. Sad
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2008, 7:54 pm

Veedub wrote:
Supra wrote:

Any respect I had for those cars has been destroyed by the rice trash I've seen around town. Sad

I know what you mean.. However ive never been intrested in spoilers/body kits/ or any exterior or interior mods for that matter.. I like to lower my cars and put nice set of rims on and thats about as far as i go with that. I dont even want ricey loud exhausts anymore, just annoys me
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Number of posts : 193
Vehicle : 1981 Malibu 355sbc
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2008, 6:06 pm

Get something with a worked over big block Smile lol then you will be satisfied, but very dis-satisfied in the gas department..

What kinds of things are you lookin for? Like comfortable ride, looks, gas mileage, etc
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2008, 6:42 pm

Id like something with nice interior, sporty, and good gas milage, and decent power.

Im really liking the idea of a prelude. Power options, leather(heated), nice looking car, decent gas milage, and of course faster than a saturn. But it is an awefully heavy car. And rsx would be cool but they are still pretty expensive
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2008, 7:16 pm

Supra wrote:
Id like something with nice interior, sporty, and good gas milage, and decent power.

Im really liking the idea of a prelude. Power options, leather(heated), nice looking car, decent gas milage, and of course faster than a saturn. But it is an awefully heavy car. And rsx would be cool but they are still pretty expensive

Cobalt, all power options, leather, way faster than a saturn(and prelude), newer then a prelude...I"m getting 8.9L/100km.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2008, 7:23 pm

Is that city? Is that staying off of boost as much as possible
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2008, 7:25 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:
Supra wrote:

Cobalt, all power options, leather, way faster than a saturn(and prelude), newer then a prelude...I"m getting 8.9L/100km.

Just saying.

Whats your asking price
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2008, 7:29 pm

EP304 wrote:
Is that city? Is that staying off of boost as much as possible

Yes all city, mostly staying out of boost. I drive pretty nice. (on the window sticker city driving gets 10.2).

And pm'ed about price.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 10:14 pm

JP wrote:
get the new turbo'd cobalts! sick!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA your sooooooooooooo gay! hahaha

my buddy test drove one at RMP when they first came out and i raced it with my WRX when it was stock (Stock wrx 224whp vs Cobalt SS 260hp) and i fucking SMOKED IT!! POS...and once again its like those SRT-$'s....STILL A NEON, still just a fancy caviler! hahha
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 11:53 pm

WReX wrote:
JP wrote:

my buddy test drove one at RMP when they first came out and i raced it with my WRX when it was stock (Stock wrx 224whp vs Cobalt SS 260hp) and i fucking SMOKED IT!! POS...and once again its like those SRT-$'s....STILL A NEON, still just a fancy caviler! hahha

cobalt is far from a cavalier. Not to mention not everyone can afford a wrx or something of the sort. You can diss the srt's or cobalts or w/e all you want but im sure there are many out there that would make your wrx look stupid in a race. But everyones entitled to their own opinion

Anyways, i may also look for a chevy colorado 1/4 ton. Guess i'll just have to be patient and see whats available when the time comes

Last edited by Supra on October 19th 2008, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 11:56 pm

WReX wrote:
JP wrote:

i make an opinion in what i think would suit him and i think they are alright cars, and you call me gay..?
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 12:10 am

WReX wrote:
JP wrote:

The turbocharged Cobalt SS ran a faster time around the Nurburgring then a BMW 335i and does 0-60 in 5.7 seconds, pretty fucking impressive I'd say. Also you say your friend took one for a test drive and you raced him, however in the other thread you say keep racing at the track. I some how doubt your friend took his cobalt he was test driving to the track to race you, thus making you a giant hypocrite. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 12:23 am

all right kiddies. Lets all play nice. 2 threads locked in 1 day? thats probably a record.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 12:26 am

Marshal wrote:
all right kiddies. Lets all play nice. 2 threads locked in 1 day? thats probably a record.
why cant we ever say anything constructive in this fucking forum
like yes it is negative, but it is also constructive
and the camjohns banning went too far!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 12:27 am

Veedub wrote:
WReX wrote:
JP wrote:

The turbocharged Cobalt SS ran a faster time around the Nurburgring then a BMW 335i and does 0-60 in 5.7 seconds, pretty fucking impressive I'd say. Also you say your friend took one for a test drive and you raced him, however in the other thread you say keep racing at the track. I some how doubt your friend took his cobalt he was test driving to the track to race you, thus making you a giant hypocrite. Neutral

lol hypocrite. let me ask you something. do you like giving handjobs? but on that note do you like getting them? that makes you a hypocrite. H & K ftw! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cypress_h
Rank 4
Rank 4
Cypress_h

Number of posts : 275
Vehicle : 1991 plymouth laser
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 1:12 am

BigSteve wrote:
Veedub wrote:
WReX wrote:
JP wrote:

lol hypocrite. let me ask you something. do you like giving handjobs? but on that note do you like getting them? that makes you a hypocritisizor too. H & K ftw! Smile

fixed for you.... i can pretty much quote that whole movie watched it enough damn times
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 1:23 am

cam johns got banned? LOL wtf this turbo civic never hurt anyone here

that kid practically founded this forum
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 2:18 am

What does that have to do with this thread? scratch
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 3:07 am

WReX wrote:
JP wrote:

LOL...I love your attitude. I can't wait to be your huckleberry. then I''ll have to ask why your behind a neon at the end. Shocked
Back to top Go down
swift101
Rank 3
Rank 3
swift101

Number of posts : 227
Vehicle : 2005 Civic
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 6:34 am

WRX guy, you're a fucking retard. Who compares HP these days?
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 11:08 am

Clint Eastwood wrote:
Supra wrote:

Just saying.

Still a SEXY car. I love em
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2008, 12:55 pm

2009 Subaru WRX - comes stock with 260hp!!!

I'm pretty chocked....lol My 08 came stock with 224hp and $3,000 its 279hp but still FUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 2:23 am

WReX wrote:
JP wrote:

WOW haha if a SRT-4 is just a fucking neon why dont you race dustins neon? cant wait to see the end results there..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) to look for?   What car(s) to look for? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What car(s) to look for?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: