Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

worst 2 days ever!

Go down 
+2
playboyz28
Fiorante
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

worst 2 days ever! Empty
PostSubject: worst 2 days ever!   worst 2 days ever! Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 10:11 pm

so it rains last night, and me and a friend decide to drive through a puddle nice and slow to a parking lot to watch all the crazy people rip through that same puddle. ( it was on rochdale, infront of riffel) , as i left, my great car deiced to drink up a bunch of water and fry my maf, so now my car doesnt run worth shit, and redlines at 2300rpm, then tonight, after getting the maf cleaned, im on my way home, and some crazy chick rear ended my moms truck while i was driving it., fucked up her car, its TL'D, and now i have to find a way to get a new maf, deal with sgi, and work. i wish she could have just rear ended my stupid altima. stupid fucking kids should never be allowed to cross the road.
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Snap-On Tool Truck
Registration date : 2008-02-13

worst 2 days ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst 2 days ever!   worst 2 days ever! Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 10:31 pm

sucks man..sorry to hear that . If you ever want to buy a new MAF, get one online, its super expensive at nissan.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

worst 2 days ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst 2 days ever!   worst 2 days ever! Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 10:43 pm

well, ive been told that the mafs off pathfinders of the same year fit, and give you alot better airflow, back to jap auto i guess.
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

worst 2 days ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst 2 days ever!   worst 2 days ever! Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 2:36 am

was she hot? did you get her number
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

worst 2 days ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst 2 days ever!   worst 2 days ever! Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 1:26 pm

yes i did get her number,but she had a husband that looked a little frustraded because he was racing her, and sorta caused her to slam into the back of my truck Razz
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

worst 2 days ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst 2 days ever!   worst 2 days ever! Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 2:30 pm

what kind of car was hers? i was with bod and he thought he saw you yesterday, was her car silver?
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

worst 2 days ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst 2 days ever!   worst 2 days ever! Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 5:01 pm

ya man that was jon it was a ion that hit u haha and i seen u laying on the ground pretending to be dead? Razz haha jk u wer just looking underneath ur truck but ya looks like nuthing happend to the truck but her car got fucked up
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

worst 2 days ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst 2 days ever!   worst 2 days ever! Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:25 pm

ya, silver saturn ion maybe, brand new, had recaro seats, so im thinking it might have been a sport edition, and the truck doesnt look to bad, but the bumper supports are definatly bent, luckily she hit the spare tire, and that stopped her from going undernieth the car more.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

worst 2 days ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst 2 days ever!   worst 2 days ever! Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 9:59 pm

How about a freak incident that would cause your fuel injector to crack and break off, and slide down into the head, but ofcourse the intake valve just had to be open, thus causing several small shards of plasitc to fall into teh combustion chamber. Then spending 3 hours trying to pull our tiny pieces with picks and the smallest needle nose pliars known to man. Ya, I want to hang myself. fun fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

worst 2 days ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst 2 days ever!   worst 2 days ever! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

worst 2 days ever!
Page 1 of 1