Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best and Worst Feelings in the World

Go down 
+6
Fiorante
lu!$
Piett
dev
JSharp
Marshal
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Empty
PostSubject: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 4:57 pm

I'll start:
Worst: Taking a really big, pretty nasty shit, looking over, and seeing there's only 2 squares of toilet paper left on the roll. You know 2 isn't going to cut it. You look under the sink. Nothing. You look in the trash, hoping maybe there's something wadded up you can use. Nothing. Magazine pages aren't going to work, and you're not tearing up your new issue of European Car. Then you have the worst feeling in the world. Knowing you've got to hike your pants back up, and shuffle-foot it into the other bathroom, without anyone seeing you, with the left over remnants of a seriously nasty shit being smashed back and forth between your ass cheeks, knowing that the mess you're going to have to clean up now is going to take 10 times longer than before, and probably use half the roll.
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 5:08 pm

why?
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 5:47 pm

lmao.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 6:03 pm

JSharp wrote:
why?

Becasue its gotten quite slow here, and I figured it would make someone's day.
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 6:04 pm

Marshal wrote:
JSharp wrote:
why?

Becasue its gotten quite slow here, and I figured it would make someone's day.

day? talk about week lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 6:23 pm

hahahah love it! it always happens to me, so ilook under the sink and no toilet paper! lmao.

thats why you do the double S. Shit, Shower. and if you are feeling up to it, the triple S, shit, shower, shave
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 7:11 pm

LMAO... double SS FTW! GF dont like it when she is already taking a shower tho... yeah im grose pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 9:12 pm

who uses toilet paper ? pine cones ftw !
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 12:49 am

so with all this poop talk it made me have to go poop.

so i got a sit on the can, and just let er rip, nice solid poop, smelt like beer, i felt good, and i was damn proud.

so then i leave the bathroom leaving it wide open of course, and i hop in my car and drive to shell.

as im driving around, i kinda get a gross, my stomach is gonna explode feeling, and i could not stop shittin my pants.

so i then rush home, and run into the bathroom, and have the greasiest shit i have had in a long while.

moral of the story, beer will give you the shits. more than once
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 6:30 pm

Best: Q-tipping your ears
Worst: reading JP's shitting story Sad I did not enjoy haha
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 6:32 pm

Best: getting your favorite fast food meal
Worst: looking in the bag and realizing they forgot your straw and you don't have any at home and they messed up your specific no onions order!
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 6:44 pm

Best: you look at your schedule, realize you don't work this weekend, and get to sleep in, so you have no time limit on when you want to go to bed and no time limit when to wake up.. so you can just sleep and sleep however long Smile

Worst: That feeling of nervousness that you get when you need something done on time but it will be close. Its similar to that feeling when you play hide-n-seek, no matter how long ago you went to the washroom, everytime you hide and are waiting it seems you have to take a piss
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 9:22 pm

call me sick but best feeling first time i jizzed (which i dont remember but i still keep doing it). worst feeling when your leaning back on a chair and your at that point when you loose control and think your gonna fall back but you somehow get back up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 9:32 pm

BigSteve wrote:
Best: you look at your schedule, realize you don't work this weekend, and get to sleep in, so you have no time limit on when you want to go to bed and no time limit when to wake up.. so you can just sleep and sleep however long Smile

Worst: That feeling of nervousness that you get when you need something done on time but it will be close. Its similar to that feeling when you play hide-n-seek, no matter how long ago you went to the washroom, everytime you hide and are waiting it seems you have to take a piss

this man speaks the truth!
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 12:32 am

Marshal wrote:
Best: Q-tipping your ears
Worst: reading JP's shitting story Sad I did not enjoy haha

you should have seen the next day, i shit 9 times in one fuckin day, thats gotta be a record.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 6:05 pm

how could you still sit down after all that?
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 7:48 pm

luispizarro25 wrote:
call me sick but best feeling first time i jizzed (which i dont remember but i still keep doing it)

hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 7:49 pm

best = getting your car though safety, when you have doubts.
worst= knowning that was only the first step.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 9:24 pm

best - finally getting to eat after 8 days in the hospital with no food..

worst - knowing i own a ford. ughhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst Feelings in the World   The Best and Worst Feelings in the World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best and Worst Feelings in the World
Page 1 of 1