Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Closed Member List With Vouching?

Go down 
+14
Piett
corey
laynehip
raboyto2
Clint Eastwood
playboyz28
JYB116
troyjule
1eightySX
CamJohns122
kkid28
Nigel
Black
Harper
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:17 am

Funny part i think i'm hte least paranoid, i have nothing to be paranoid about, so i will remain jsut being angry.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:18 am

laynehip wrote:
well honestly have we actually become this paranoid
like this is insane!!!!
you might as well scratch ever driving your car because some thief might see it

i agree with layne i mean ill do the precautions of lockin my car, parking in my garage and praying it doesnt get broken into but otherwise i mean people will see my car everyday, second i go to a school with 1600 kids all seeing my car on a daily basis, and could easily find out where i live so i dotn think shutting down the forum is the answer, someones always gonna know someone whether its for the form vouching idea or for telling someone whose car has nice shit
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:18 am

bchap wrote:
Funny part i think i'm hte least paranoid, i have nothing to be paranoid about, so i will remain jsut being angry.
angry is much better then to have vouching and super secret handshakes and have to be at meets to join the forum!!
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:24 am

It's been said people with nice cars are the target of others envy, therefore some people take it so far as to damage the property to make themselves feel better. Everyone here has rather nice cars therefore making the chance of something happening much greater. It's like smoking for your entire life and getting lung cancer, compared to never smoking and getting the same thing. The first option is more likely.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:26 am

corey wrote:
It's been said people with nice cars are the target of others envy, therefore some people take it so far as to damage the property to make themselves feel better. Everyone here has rather nice cars therefore making the chance of something happening much greater. It's like smoking for your entire life and getting lung cancer, compared to never smoking and getting the same thing. The first option is more likely.
what the fuck are you talking about
i dont know what point your trying to make
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Snap-On Tool Truck

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:41 am

best thing is to invest in a kick ass alarm, park where there are lots of lights....and invest in a nice garage..Smile
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:44 am

speaking of nice garages i must clean mine god damn lol i got an entire shop in there
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:48 am

to be honest i dont think anything will stop someone from breaking into your car. people know what u drive even if they arent on the forum or are.. theft wont stop from deleting people off the forum.. theres really nothing u can do
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:52 am

Surely Nigel and I will talk this over and take the obvious procautions( you gotta be a member to view both showroom and marketplace) But it is the internet and a car community forum, we certainly don't intend for ANYONE's car to get damaged or be victim to theft. But we aren't going to basically build up a brick wall and weed out the people that we have now... ya know.

Keep in mind everywhere you go/pop your hood people are around, so its not like your going to put your car away in storage all year around at risk of it getting broken into...
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:53 am

JP wrote:
to be honest i dont think anything will stop someone from breaking into your car. people know what u drive even if they arent on the forum or are.. theft wont stop from deleting people off the forum.. theres really nothing u can do
except boobie trapping
why has boobie trapping become so unpopular
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:55 am

laynehip wrote:
JP wrote:
except boobie trapping
why has boobie trapping become so unpopular

NWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQI4MZc1FL8
EDIT:
Another
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO7s9y9Vjtg&feature=related

Last edited by Thai-kun on June 2nd 2008, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:56 am

I second that im gonna put an airbag in my roof so if not disengaged it blows and snaps would be theifs neck in half, that and if you walk within a foot of my car without disengaging flamethrowerswill give you 3rd degree burns.

anyone else have cool anti theft ideas
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 1:00 am

CamJohns122 wrote:
I second that im gonna put an airbag in my roof so if not disengaged it blows and snaps would be theifs neck in half, that and if you walk within a foot of my car without disengaging flamethrowerswill give you 3rd degree burns.

i have always liked the idea of having a pocket of acid under the door handle that is easily breakable so if you were to grab the door handle the acid pocket breaks
may not stop them from breaking in but would cause them a considerable amount of pain
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 2:25 am

CamJohns122 wrote:

I'll leave my FD in the middle of downtown and I'll be on top of the Parkade with a shotgun. Wait, I suppose that's more sadistic than anything else.. meh, whatever gets my point across.
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 8:46 am

My brother was wanting to electrify his door handles if the alarm was set ... every second night someone was trying to steal the dam car
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 10:09 am

Kids always steal my chrome valve caps.. Thats about it haha. Ive been pretty lucky.

anyone think those "locking" lug nuts are actually worth having if you have rims?
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 10:10 am

Supra wrote:
Kids always steal my chrome valve caps.. Thats about it haha. Ive been pretty lucky.

anyone think those "locking" lug nuts are actually worth having if you have rims?

I think they are, ive seen cars outside of my dads house the next day on cinder blocks with all rims gone and this is 20 feet from the house nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 1:38 pm

I keep having dreams about my valve stem covers being stolen its terrible! lol
Back to top Go down
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

Number of posts : 379
Vehicle : 93 Bird
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 7:28 pm

Harper wrote:
I keep having dreams about my valve stem covers being stolen its terrible! lol

Lol, that's so terrible :p
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 8:10 pm

Nice weather = Jordan going around stealing shit.

/thread

Last edited by Justin on June 2nd 2008, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 8:22 pm

Justin wrote:
Nice weather = more drunken indians running around stealing shit.

/thread
umm hmm justin you should probably be careful about what you say
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 9:35 pm

JBlack09 wrote:
Justin wrote:
Nice weather = Jordan going around stealing shit.

/thread
umm hmm justin you should probably be careful about what you say

I'm sorry, I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closed Member List With Vouching?   Closed Member List With Vouching? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Closed Member List With Vouching?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3