Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do to your car today?

Go down 
+54
MacSkank
swift101
Jex
nissan240sx
Gee
PingPong
m-x-3
DOLHA
chungstachung
Jason-
Black
EVOXXX
Rob
EF_guy
locked2
00devo00
jamo
kyles_r32
Marshal.
nguyen306
Sleypr
Piett
Rogue
lu!$
240sxy
troyjule
veedub
DjSlugger
Fiorante
Golks
vision
Noops
Jhall
JSharp
toddler
Clint Eastwood
Moneypits
jdm_itr
JDN
T-Fel
Zimm
h22z1
abs0Lut
1eightySX
subbie
duggyb
Bjohnson
laynehip
bogan
Heretic
c.mayer
corey
taylorvw
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason-
Rank 3
Rank 3
Jason-

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-02-20

What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 2:20 pm

What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Zimma110
Back to top Go down
T-Fel
Rank 6
Rank 6
T-Fel

Number of posts : 768
Vehicle : 92 Del Sol SIR/ 90 Silvia S13 K's
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 2:21 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodologic.ca
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 3:15 pm

WINNING!
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 3:56 pm

Jason- wrote:
I'm still looking for a Ford Racing window banner.

got you covered hahaha, let me know when you want it.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 5:31 pm

Noops wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:
rocker guard?

He said undercoat??

???
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 5:31 pm

Marshal. wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:
rocker guard?

???

??????
Back to top Go down
Jason-
Rank 3
Rank 3
Jason-

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 6:47 pm

What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Zimma111
Back to top Go down
Jason-
Rank 3
Rank 3
Jason-

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 6:48 pm

duggyb wrote:
Jason- wrote:
I'm still looking for a Ford Racing window banner.

got you covered hahaha, let me know when you want it.

Lol no Ford stuff. But some new DODO ones for trailer would be good.
Back to top Go down
00devo00
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 250
Vehicle : 2011 WRX STI Sport Tech Sedan
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 7:51 pm

Took off my spoiler today after work.
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 8:37 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
Marshal. wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:
rocker guard?

???

??????

its not fucking rockergaurd
Back to top Go down
Zimm
Rank 6
Rank 6
Zimm

Number of posts : 856
Vehicle : 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 9:17 pm

hahahaha idont even no where that picture came from lol...

and got skyline straighpiped today.... not really any louder but sounds better and actually made run better
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 12:15 am

You can use lots of things for undercoating.

But generally undercoating stays a bit flexible, and rocker gaurd dries harder. But you can get undercoating that dries hard, or use POR-15.

Speaking of which, who sell POR-15 in Regina?

Zimm wrote:
hahahaha idont even no where that picture came from lol...

and got skyline straighpiped today.... not really any louder but sounds better and actually made run better

It doesn't run any better, you just can't hear how bad it's running anymore. Razz
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 7:22 am

the autobody supply shop on arcola, near the auto auction, and near that lock/security place. fuck i wish i could remember the name.

Its $70 for a 500ml tub last time i checked.
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 8:55 am

Marshal. wrote:
the autobody supply shop on arcola, near the auto auction, and near that lock/security place. fuck i wish i could remember the name.

Its $70 for a 500ml tub last time i checked.

automotive industrial?
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 9:36 am

I'm looking for a just a supplier, I want to order in a bottle of POR-GLO to do my bumpers and trim with.

What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Porglo

I use armor-all now, and the trim stays black for about week, then starts to fade to greay again. If this stuff really lasts a whole summer, I'd be happily doing it every spring!
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 10:27 am

Heretic wrote:
I'm looking for a just a supplier, I want to order in a bottle of POR-GLO to do my bumpers and trim with.

I use armor-all now, and the trim stays black for about week, then starts to fade to greay again. If this stuff really lasts a whole summer, I'd be happily doing it every spring!
Use that revive stuff I think car brute makes it . I did all the black trim on my civic and everything still looks new and I did it like 2 weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 2:32 pm

where did you buy it? Does it stay greasy like Armor All or actually dry nice but stay black?

This right?

What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Revive
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 2:33 pm

Heretic wrote:

i agree with kyle, use Revive from Car Brite, i have some at my house, your welcome to come try it and see if you like it before you buy, its about $35 a bottle from Tri's, sometimes cheaper depending on his mood and if you pay with cash haaha.
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 2:59 pm

Ok.

One more question, my bumpers are all greasy from using Armor All all the time, should I degrease them first? Like there is a good chance they will just resist taking anything right now. But when then are dried up, they suck up anything like a paper towel. Probably get better results on dry/grey bumpers, no
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 5:16 pm

Heretic wrote:
Ok.

One more question, my bumpers are all greasy from using Armor All all the time, should I degrease them first? Like there is a good chance they will just resist taking anything right now. But when then are dried up, they suck up anything like a paper towel. Probably get better results on dry/grey bumpers, no

e30 guys have been using smooth penut butter on their black trim for years. the oils in it bring back the luster and deepness of the original trim.
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 5:19 pm

Heretic wrote:

you only use undercoater for undercoating.

Rockergaurd does not provide a watertight seal, and is quite porus. Asphalt undercoating stays the most flexible, but generally gets dustier and looks like shit the fastest as it never really dries. the rubberized stuff dries hard, and is watertight, but doesnt last as long.

i use the ashphalt stuff as it is the most dense, and works like a charm as long as you dont get it on anything you dont want it on
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 6:14 pm

I used rocker guard on all my wheel wells, it did the trick. For 5 bucks a can at the time I thought I might as well giver a whirl.
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 6:53 pm

Heretic wrote:
where did you buy it? Does it stay greasy like Armor All or actually dry nice but stay black?

This right?

What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Revive

i usually wipe on, let sit for 15 to 20 and wipe off, it will stay greasy for maybe 2 days then its good.

also yes that's the stuff

and you can get it at Tris dent care.

and i would wash your plastic with dish soap and water by hand let air dry then apply.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 12:24 am

Got it safetied/plated. then installed my o/r x pipe and short shifter. muuch better
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 2:30 am

Marshal. wrote:
Heretic wrote:

you only use undercoater for undercoating.

Rockergaurd does not provide a watertight seal, and is quite porus. Asphalt undercoating stays the most flexible, but generally gets dustier and looks like shit the fastest as it never really dries. the rubberized stuff dries hard, and is watertight, but doesnt last as long.

i use the ashphalt stuff as it is the most dense, and works like a charm as long as you dont get it on anything you dont want it on

I just see on Vortex when guys take out their fender liners so they can go "MOAR LOW" they use lots of random shit, POR 15 is quite popular. I hate the smell and feel of that Ashpalt shit in a can. But Por-15 won't deaden the sound of of rocks bouncing around in the fenders either. So you pretty much have to use it.

Por 15
What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 IMG_5781

Undercoater.
What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 4361-fWhat did you do to your car today? - Page 18 IMG_3769
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do to your car today?
Page 18 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 44  Next