Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn

Go down 
+6
Spooled
taylorvw
dev
Noops
jdm_itr
1eightySX
10 posters
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Empty
PostSubject: Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn   Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 2:31 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn   Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 5:50 pm

so fucking jealous Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn   Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 6:41 pm

How did u manage to get a ride along, thats awsome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn   Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 7:16 pm

Noops wrote:
How did u manage to get a ride along, thats awsome!!

^This.

haha i am jealous of you! Video was sick, experience of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn   Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 8:01 pm

There were giving ride alongs, Zimm went twice, once with JTP and once with J.R. Block was also giving ride alongs earlier in the week. We had talked to Vaughn earlier about DODOlogic and I told him I had signed up for a ride a long and he had kept one of our new stickers. When I got in the car he said "hey" ,then turned out the window and told JTP that we were going to do the demo. I thought my ride was over three twice before it was actually done. At the end he asked me how it was and I was vulgar. I don't know if our convo had anyhting to do with it or just the fact that I was holding a video camera.

It was unreal, then later that night we went to the Falken Party and Jordan got us into the V.I.P room by accident. It was funny cause i went to thank Vaughn for the ride and talked to Forsberg for a bit. I told him it was awesome and he laughed and said that it was only second gear in a parking lot. And I thought, oh drifters are all the same everywhere...lol

I should make this clear the only that was different for my ride then some of the others was the tandem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn   Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 4:46 am

1eightySX wrote:

I should make this clear the only that was different for my ride then some of the others was the tandem.

lucky man
Back to top Go down
Spooled
Rank 3
Rank 3
Spooled

Number of posts : 156
Vehicle : Toy Cars
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn   Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 9:29 am

1eightySX wrote:
There were giving ride alongs, Zimm went twice, once with JTP and once with J.R. Block was also giving ride alongs earlier in the week. We had talked to Vaughn earlier about DODOlogic and I told him I had signed up for a ride a long and he had kept one of our new stickers. When I got in the car he said "hey" ,then turned out the window and told JTP that we were going to do the demo. I thought my ride was over three twice before it was actually done. At the end he asked me how it was and I was vulgar. I don't know if our convo had anyhting to do with it or just the fact that I was holding a video camera.

It was unreal, then later that night we went to the Falken Party and Jordan got us into the V.I.P room by accident. It was funny cause i went to thank Vaughn for the ride and talked to Forsberg for a bit. I told him it was awesome and he laughed and said that it was only second gear in a parking lot. And I thought, oh drifters are all the same everywhere...lol

Ryan, this is epic. So jealous, but glad u got this kind of rare opportunity
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn   Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 6:36 pm

fuck you guys i got drunk and puked all day at work.... ahem.
so wicked though, next year i will be there!!
Back to top Go down
Zimm
Rank 6
Rank 6
Zimm

Number of posts : 856
Vehicle : 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn   Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 1:18 am

was so epic vaugh gave me some pointers on drifting and was cool to party with them all at night.... such sweet experience
Back to top Go down
T-Fel
Rank 6
Rank 6
T-Fel

Number of posts : 768
Vehicle : 92 Del Sol SIR/ 90 Silvia S13 K's
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn   Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 4:51 pm

LAX was an epic party!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodologic.ca
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn   Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 1:30 am

i am so jealous i dont even know what to say, but all of this mustang talk as definatly got me thinking 5.0....hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn   Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Dustin, here is your answer - My Ride along with Vaughn
Page 1 of 1