Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)

Go down 
+8
L-Spec
Piett
JYB116
jdm_itr
SteveK
veedub
laynehip
corey
12 posters
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Empty
PostSubject: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 11:10 pm

English, it really isn't as hard as it is made out to be. Well so I thought until reading countless posts made by you, I swear to god I have to read run on sentences left by you over and over again thinking I will understand it the second or maybe even the third time reading it. However this is not the case, the more times I read stuff you say the lower my IQ goes. So please! Take that extra 20 seconds to proof read your shit and save the rest of us the hassle of re reading your posts countless times hoping to make sense of it.

Seeing as I am 95% sure you don't even know what the private messaging system is I will post this hear so you may have a chance of seeing it.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 11:13 pm

"ill shotty your family"
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 11:21 pm

laynehip wrote:
"ill shotty your family"
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha yes one of my favorite Bod posts of all time.

Seriously though, some of the grammar is so pathetic on here I don't even bother reading it anymore. Commas, and capitalization isn't that important, neither is the odd spelling mistake, but 30+ word run on sentences? We learned that shit in grade 3...
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 11:36 pm

LOL! Can you aim this at RB as well. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 11:40 pm

and me cause i suck at spelling
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2008, 12:29 am

corey wrote:
English, it really isn't as hard as it is made out to be. Well so I thought until reading countless posts made by you, I swear to god I have to read run on sentences left by you over and over again thinking I will understand it the second or maybe even the third time reading it. However this is not the case, the more times I read stuff you say the lower my IQ goes. So please! Take that extra 20 seconds to proof read your shit and save the rest of us the hassle of re reading your posts countless times hoping to make sense of it.

Seeing as I am 95% sure you don't even know what the private messaging system is I will post this hear so you may have a chance of seeing it.

ok corey, i am very good at english in school but when it comes to qc i just type and type i dont know why. i apologize and yes i know wat the pm system is!!! your just jealous cause i had a brandees slurpee @
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2008, 12:31 am

JYB116 wrote:
corey wrote:

ok corey, i am very good at english in school but when it comes to qc i just type and type i dont know why. i apologize and yes i know wat the pm system is!!! your just jealous cause i had a brandees slurpee @

he did too Exclamation i want one.. Sad
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2008, 12:31 am

OH SHIT. I'm staying out of this one!
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2008, 11:04 am

JYB116 wrote:
corey wrote:

haha it is the internet so english and morals are out the window for sure.
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2008, 7:23 pm

haha i'll be the one to stand up for bod here lol, honestly alot of the time I come on here i look for his posts because they are hilarious and are very hard to understand but it cracks me up, as you can see im a fan of the way he types by my sig lol Very Happy keep it up bod haha

Last edited by d3v on October 23rd 2008, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2008, 8:09 pm

d3v wrote:
haha i'll be the one to stand up for bod here lol, honestly alot of the time I come on here i look for his posts because they are helarious and are very hard to understand but it cracks me up, as you can see im a fan of the way he types by my sig lol Very Happy keep it up bod haha
hilarious*
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2008, 4:14 pm

I edited it just for you Taylor I love you
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2008, 10:37 pm

d3v wrote:

stop saying pointless shit
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2008, 11:53 pm

ASK HIM 101 wrote:
d3v wrote:

haha im so pretty
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2008, 3:49 am

taylorvw wrote:
ASK HIM 101 wrote:
d3v wrote:

haha im so pretty

pretty gay..
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 2:16 am

pretty gay happy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)   Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear, Jordan Bod (JYB)
Page 1 of 1