Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Labour Day Shots!

Go down 
+21
JYB116
raboyto2
corey
Jex
binjoau
Bjohnson
lu!$
subbie
jdm_itr
doom26464
abs0Lut
taylorvw
1eightySX
Rogue
Dot.
240sxy
Piett
Rob
Soup
Black
duggyb
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:04 pm

jyb116 wrote:
berts the man

im going to punch you the next time i see you.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:05 pm

ooo bert. ur the man
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:08 pm

1eightySX wrote:
binjoau wrote:
240sxy wrote:
thanks though got_rice MAYBE ILL COME ShAKE YOUR HAND OR SOMETHING. fag.

Is this not one of the comments that started the bashing on this thread? Maybe the moderator needs to take into account all the culprits on here, new or old members. It really drives people away from this forum. This thread was about pictures from one day and to be honest I cant read one piece of CC 240sxy has ever added.

I know you will all give me shit for this but maybe the moderators should look at his comments on this thread. It starts with "such a gay car", why couldnt it of said "its not my personal choice".

I know many of you beak the people I drive with anyway so I dont care but I know there are some really good people on here to. Its just being spoiled. Its the reason a lot of people dont visit this site. Its a small group of peoples forum, not very inviting to new members at all.

Anyway im out.

Wow wow wow... are you trying to be reasonable? That is my gig.

Also got rice, Guess what? I got the riceiest car of all the S chassis cars and the people I hang out with, and I am whiter than you. So use wit and not ignorance when engaged in an internet argument. Act like a douche and people or going to hate on your car, be cool and people won't hate on your car.
well put ryan look at robbie we all respect him cause he is a great guy and i acually like his car . your name give u bad rep and your a mouthy piece of work sure adrian shouldnt have said what he did but thats his personality and always has been .u get treated the way you carry yourself . i dont really like domestics but my name isnt fuck domestics or mustangs are gay !
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:13 pm

lol

Last edited by jyb116 on September 9th 2009, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:14 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
binjoau wrote:
240sxy wrote:
thanks though got_rice MAYBE ILL COME ShAKE YOUR HAND OR SOMETHING. fag.

Is this not one of the comments that started the bashing on this thread? Maybe the moderator needs to take into account all the culprits on here, new or old members. It really drives people away from this forum. This thread was about pictures from one day and to be honest I cant read one piece of CC 240sxy has ever added.

I know you will all give me shit for this but maybe the moderators should look at his comments on this thread. It starts with "such a gay car", why couldnt it of said "its not my personal choice".

I know many of you beak the people I drive with anyway so I dont care but I know there are some really good people on here to. Its just being spoiled. Its the reason a lot of people dont visit this site. Its a small group of peoples forum, not very inviting to new members at all.

Anyway im out.

Wow wow wow... are you trying to be reasonable? That is my gig.

Also got rice, Guess what? I got the riceiest car of all the S chassis cars and the people I hang out with, and I am whiter than you. So use wit and not ignorance when engaged in an internet argument. Act like a douche and people or going to hate on your car, be cool and people won't hate on your car.
well put ryan look at robbie we all respect him cause he is a great guy and i acually like his car . your name give u bad rep and your a mouthy piece of work sure adrian shouldnt have said what he did but thats his personality and always has been .u get treated the way you carry yourself . i dont really like domestics but my name isnt fuck domestics or mustangs are gay !

sounds like youve known adrian for quite some time huh
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:18 pm

I dont really side with domestic or import. I like them all. fwd, rwd, awd. 4 cyl, 6 cyl, 8 cyl. All have pros n cons. Some better at certain things than others. Depends on your style/type of driving.

Just because I drive a mustang doesnt mean I think it is the best car out there and i think its fast, cause it isnt and thats not the reason I bought it. I had an eagle talon, I had three toyota supras, i figured id try something different with the mustang. Im sure later on i will move onto something else ive never had, theres a few on my list right now. I like the new 09 Si's, and the new subies.

And I dont get it when some people ask me if im coming "drifting" or to "autocross", are you guys being serious, or sarcastic? Trust me I know my car isent nearly set up for drifting, and is not the kind of car you expect to perform well in auto cross.

Last edited by Supra on September 9th 2009, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:18 pm

Supra wrote:
I dont really side with domestic or import. I like them all. fwd, rwd, awd. 4 cyl, 6 cyl, 8 cyl. All have pros n cons. Some better at certain things than others. Depends on your style/type of driving.

Just because I drive a mustang doesnt mean I think it is the best car out there and i think its fast, cause it isnt and thats not the reason I bought it. I had an eagle talon, I had three toyota supras, i figured id try something different with the mustang. Im sure later on i will move onto something else ive never had, theres a few on my list right now. I like the new 09 Si's, and the new subies.

And I dont get it when some people ask me if im coming "drifting" or to "autocross", are you guys being serious, or sarcastic? Trust me I know my car isent nearly set up for driving, and is not the kind of car you expect to perform well in auto cross.

I saw u robbie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:23 pm

Noops H2 wrote:
Supra wrote:

And I dont get it when some people ask me if im coming "drifting" or to "autocross", are you guys being serious, or sarcastic? Trust me I know my car isent nearly set up for driving, and is not the kind of car you expect to perform well in auto cross.

I saw u robbie!

haha yeah that was me, out wasting fuel as usual..
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:24 pm

Supra wrote:

And I dont get it when some people ask me if im coming "drifting" or to "autocross", are you guys being serious, or sarcastic? Trust me I know my car isent nearly set up for drifting, and is not the kind of car you expect to perform well in auto cross.

Robby everyone likes and we wouldn't tell you to come out to an event to make fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:25 pm

robs the shit.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:34 pm

there is a v6 mustang that slays at auto x
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:54 pm

i love how got_rice? dropped the white sun glasses bomb... you drive a mustang, and like ufc, the two requirements needed before you can even buy white glasses. stfu
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:57 pm

Jhall wrote:
i love how got_rice? dropped the white sun glasses bomb... you drive a mustang, and like ufc, the two requirements needed before you can even buy white glasses. stfu

drop the subject already like fuck
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:01 am

fuck you bod i don't check qca all day, the topic just started for me
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:05 am

Jhall wrote:

no what fuck u. chek itall day jesus
Back to top Go down
its.eric
Rank 3
Rank 3
its.eric

Number of posts : 169
Vehicle : 2005 civic
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:25 am

Supra wrote:

what about me i have a 5cyl SadSadSad
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:27 am

its.eric wrote:
Supra wrote:

what about me i have a 5cyl SadSadSad

ah. i dont know how i forgot about that, my friend had an older 5 cyl audi awd, awesome car that had some really neat features
Back to top Go down
its.eric
Rank 3
Rank 3
its.eric

Number of posts : 169
Vehicle : 2005 civic
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:29 am

Features such as Push Button ABS option, 12 way power front seats, heated windsheild, Push button locking rear Diff.. Rear Fog lights, Weird shit like that ME too.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:31 am

i cant rememer the year or model, but it did have the push button locking diffs forsure.
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:33 am

Supra wrote:
i cant rememer the year or model, but it did have the push button locking diffs forsure.

hahahha. love the avitar. agian.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:35 am

car looked similar to this, Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 5042561
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 1:48 am

Moneypits wrote:

sounds like youve known adrian for quite some time huh

ive known kyle before most of you could even drive
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 9:01 am

jyb116 wrote:
Jhall wrote:

no what fuck u. chek itall day jesus

I like Jordan too, but I don't think he is Jesus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 4:12 pm

I guess not responding doesn't work on here because people like to keep bringing things up and not ever let them rest.

For 1 my user name is something I have used on every website I have ever been on(CelicaSupra,Beyond,S10 Forums,Mustang Forums,Alberta Supra Forums) And have never been beaked for it till I came on to this forum. I don't know if you guys don't notice is but it is a JOKE. I have even stated before that its a joke and then stated right after how I have owned 3 supra's.

And Kyle, how did I bring this all on myself? I came onto this forum being nice and trying to joke around like everyone else with the typical JYB jokes. Before I even said or beaked anyone I had typical Mustang jokes being thrown at me and getting beaked for nothing.

As for being a mouthy piece of work how is it fine for someone else to be because "that is there personality" I could have the personality of being an complete asshole but doesn't mean I have to be to everyone just to get my personality across.

I admit yeah I have been an asshole with some of my reply's but I am not the only one who has been. I don't see how my problem with one or two people requires 10 people beaking me and my car, if anything I would rather you beak my car. Yeah the paint looks horrible, and its a Mustang. I did not paint the car and I did not save to buy the car, I got it on trade when my 90 JZA Supra shit the bed on me. Its not like I am coming on here saying I have the worlds fastest foxbody blah blah blah, It is BONE stock and running low 14's, to be honest I think that is half decent for it being 20 years old.

What I am trying to say is it just pisses me off how we can't get along. Even though I drive a Mustang I still show great interest in a lot of Japanese made vehicles and hope to own one again soon. This thread has has been between Adrian and I, I only stepped in and said something because of the comment left which I felt was unnecessary. If it can be can we just close this thread and start over and just forget about this?
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 4:16 pm

I do have rice,
Rice is great if your hungry and want 2000 of something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Labour Day Shots!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: