Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Labour Day Shots!

Go down 
+21
JYB116
raboyto2
corey
Jex
binjoau
Bjohnson
lu!$
subbie
jdm_itr
doom26464
abs0Lut
taylorvw
1eightySX
Rogue
Dot.
240sxy
Piett
Rob
Soup
Black
duggyb
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:52 am

lu!$ wrote:
Supra wrote:
I was interested in trying that auto cross .
dooooo it.... but how about making it a drift machine... then be like JR going to JDM land to drifting some nippon asses...

lol, i cant drive.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:08 am

Supra wrote:
lu!$ wrote:
Supra wrote:
I was interested in trying that auto cross .
dooooo it.... but how about making it a drift machine... then be like JR going to JDM land to drifting some nippon asses...

lol, i cant drive.
you handicap or what?
give it a shot tho... i would say start by doinf autoX next year but i think its far from drifting... cheers cheer up bro, no one is born knowing it all...
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:30 pm

240sxy wrote:
hell no

i love robbies mustang, it sounds great

and id totally drive a supercharged cobra if i wasnt so into imports.

when i say gay car, its specific comment, not a general one.

thanks though got_rice MAYBE ILL COME ShAKE YOUR HAND OR SOMETHING. fag.

You are so god damn tough over the internet man, why didn't you come to the races here and meet me? I would love to knock your fucking teeth down your fucking throat. Really though, hop into your rice rocket, throw on your white sunglasses and take a trip to Swift.

Funny thing is there is quite a few people I know on here who can't stand you.

Last edited by got_rice_? on September 9th 2009, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:40 pm

1eightySX wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
240sxy wrote:
such a gay car

Typical JDM Owner.

Or was this because you were tired/sugar high like last time..s...

Yeah typical JDM owner... if you have a problem with one persons attitude don't stereo type all of us. I drive a RHD and didn't say anything the Mustang.

Every time I say something everyone says "typical mustang owner" to me, so what is the difference if I say typical JDM owner? Yeah some owners of vehicles are douche bag's, doesn't mean you have to label them as one.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:57 pm

got_rice_? wrote:
240sxy wrote:
hell no

You are so god damn tough over the internet man, why didn't you come to the races here and meet me? I would love to knock your fucking teeth down your fucking throat. Really though, hop into your rice rocket, throw on your white sunglasses and take a trip to Swift.

but you know what REALLY is the funny thing here? how ironic your name is, your mustang is an all you can eat buffet of rice. how fast is your car, 16 secs? youre really doing those "racing" stripes justice.

obviously i hurt your feelings here,

maybe you shouldnt be telling people youre going to walk up to them and touch them when you see them then fag.

i have never met someone who whines as much as you do, im going to knock you out and shit all over your face when i see you. im sure ill have no problem pointing out the emo fag in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:01 pm

240sxy wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
240sxy wrote:
hell no

obviously i hurt your feelings here,

maybe you shouldnt be telling people youre going to walk up to them and touch them when you see them then fag.

i have never met someone who whines as much as you do, im going to knock you out and shit all over your face when i see you. im sure ill have no problem pointing out the emo fag in the crowd.

Hahaha, all 5'4 of you right? Let me guess your in Karate like most Asians? I would advise you to bring your nun chucks and throwing stars. Laughing
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:06 pm

you must mean nunchaku and shuriken

you bringing your razor blades?
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:07 pm

240sxy wrote:
you must mean nunchaku and shuriken

you bringing your razor blades?

Hahah sure, we can open up those eyes for you a little Cool
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:11 pm

Hahaha, all 5'4 of you right? Let me guess your in Karate like most Asians? I would advise you to bring your nun chucks and throwing stars. Laughing

-not meaning to get into this mess but, are you really going to bring race into an arguement over the internet? like if your gonna be like this get off this site, no one wants that shit here
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:11 pm

Bjohnson wrote:

-not meaning to get into this mess but, are you really going to bring race into an arguement over the internet? like if your gonna be like this get off this site, no one wants that shit here

I have tried to get my profile delete before, but Corey just can't do it. Shitty hey?
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:13 pm

got_rice_? wrote:
Bjohnson wrote:

I have tried to get my profile delete before, but Corey just can't do it. Shitty hey?

just stay off? no reason for you to keep logging in?
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:13 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
Bjohnson wrote:

just stay off? no reason for you to keep logging in?

There is so much drama on this site its hard not to tune in. Soon enough it will be on MTV.
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:36 pm

*sits down with a bag of delicous buttered popcorn*
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:39 pm

240sxy wrote:

Is this not one of the comments that started the bashing on this thread? Maybe the moderator needs to take into account all the culprits on here, new or old members. It really drives people away from this forum. This thread was about pictures from one day and to be honest I cant read one piece of CC 240sxy has ever added.

I know you will all give me shit for this but maybe the moderators should look at his comments on this thread. It starts with "such a gay car", why couldnt it of said "its not my personal choice".

I know many of you beak the people I drive with anyway so I dont care but I know there are some really good people on here to. Its just being spoiled. Its the reason a lot of people dont visit this site. Its a small group of peoples forum, not very inviting to new members at all.

Anyway im out.
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:43 pm

binjoau wrote:
240sxy wrote:

Is this not one of the comments that started the bashing on this thread? Maybe the moderator needs to take into account all the culprits on here, new or old members. It really drives people away from this forum. This thread was about pictures from one day and to be honest I cant read one piece of CC 240sxy has ever added.

I know you will all give me shit for this but maybe the moderators should look at his comments on this thread. It starts with "such a gay car", why couldnt it of said "its not my personal choice".

I know many of you beak the people I drive with anyway so I dont care but I know there are some really good people on here to. Its just being spoiled. Its the reason a lot of people dont visit this site. Its a small group of peoples forum, not very inviting to new members at all.

Anyway im out.

It's almost like this is where everyone says everything bad about other people because they won't in person
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:44 pm

Some more picrures for people interested:

(CC is welcome!!)

Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Img5109y

Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Img4848a

Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Img5084j

Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Img5106
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:46 pm

Anyway im out.[/quote]

It's almost like this is where everyone says everything bad about other people because they won't in person[/quote]

So why not if you have a problem put it in a pm or say it in person. Leave it off the walls?? Is that not what was asked in the personal bashing thread anyway?

Anyway enough from me.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:48 pm

Car looks great!. Those new subies have grown on me so much since they first came out. I wouldnt hesitate to buy one if I had the cash
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:48 pm

I barely have the cash!!! Its not a cheap toy! I need new tires already!

Last edited by binjoau on September 9th 2009, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:49 pm

Supra wrote:
Car looks great!. Those new subies have grown on me so much since they first came out. I wouldnt hesitate to buy one if I had the cash

Thanks, its funny because I used to hate the hatch and before i knew it I was buying one! lol. guess the sales guy was good!!

I do hate my tailights so much though the silver is disgusting. Thats next on the mod list!
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:49 pm

Supra wrote:

me too!!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:54 pm

adrian and got_rice have a history better left unsaid and to just stay out. and Alex people don't beak you guys, just the guy in the yellow cobalt SS because he drives like a moron (nothing against the rest of you)
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:55 pm

binjoau wrote:

I do hate my tailights so much though the silver is disgusting. Thats next on the mod list!

Im getting mine re-done on monday
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:55 pm

WReX wrote:
drives like a moron (nothing against the rest of you)

I used to be like that when i first got my license, but now i have just grown out of it and see no point
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Got_rice - dont forget to bring your bag of tears with you

Bingo - i beak his mustang, he beaks my car, whats your point? you think it STARTED in this thread? i can say whatever it want, its not CC- its owners gay, cars gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Labour Day Shots!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: