Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Labour Day Shots!

Go down 
+21
JYB116
raboyto2
corey
Jex
binjoau
Bjohnson
lu!$
subbie
jdm_itr
doom26464
abs0Lut
taylorvw
1eightySX
Rogue
Dot.
240sxy
Piett
Rob
Soup
Black
duggyb
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 11:10 am

Well here are some shots i got while out with some friends

constructive criticism is welcome and i am going to take everyone "less serious" on this website from now on, so let the bashing begin!!...and yes i am aware that its a mustang...but bear with me the FRPP lowering springs are in the mail at least:)

all shots were with a Canon EOS 300D and no tripod

Labour Day Shots! Summer_Day_by_duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Summer_Day6_by_duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Summer_Day5_by_duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Summer_Day4_by_duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Summer_Day3_by_duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Summer_Day2_by_duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Summer_Day7_by_duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Summer_Day9_by_duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Summer_Day10_by_duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Summer_Day11_by_duggyb

i got more i might put up later

Enjoy!
Dustin
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 11:26 am

I like them, and the mustang is certainly in it's natural environment!
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 11:28 am

Mustang in a field, where it belongs! j/k

Fav pics are 3 and 5. Although 5 is too tall imo
The black and whites didn't turn out too bad either
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 11:38 am

yeah i figured my mustang in rustic grunge back alleys doesn't really flow well so i headed outta town!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 12:39 pm

nice 350z. very clean
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 12:55 pm

i love 8 and 9
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 3:17 pm

such a gay car
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 5:58 pm

240sxy wrote:
such a gay car

Typical JDM Owner.

Or was this because you were tired/sugar high like last time..s...
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 6:26 pm

wanna trade cars?
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rank 3
Rank 3
Rogue

Number of posts : 109
Vehicle : '95 180sx
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 6:51 pm

Hey with one I would keep the background the yellow color but re colorize the car, so the background would be edited but the car the original color.

The third one I like the sky but I feel like the saturation needs to be bumped up a bit with the foreground and the car.

I like 5th

I also like 8th.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 7:29 pm

got_rice_? wrote:
240sxy wrote:
such a gay car

Typical JDM Owner.

Or was this because you were tired/sugar high like last time..s...

Yeah typical JDM owner... if you have a problem with one persons attitude don't stereo type all of us. I drive a RHD and didn't say anything the Mustang.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 7:33 pm

I guess you know where Im coming from then? haha. Im pretty sure if I was to say anything negative about anyones car on here i would get a similar response
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 8:05 pm

Supra wrote:
I guess you know where Im coming from then? haha. Im pretty sure if I was to say anything negative about anyones car on here i would get a similar response

I think everyone likes you and your car... also you have good attitude about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 8:31 pm

i love your car robbie. i just wish it was an svt:(
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 10:31 pm

thanks. i wish it was an SVT aswell. but it really woudlnt be worth the money since I would rarely if ever take it to any kind of track. i mostly just putts around the city anyways which doesnt require a lot of power. i just want my car to look and sound good really..

I was interested in trying that auto cross but i figure i'll wait until i have a car worth bringin out there. Hopefully next year I shall, but i'll keep that hush hush for now.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 10:38 pm

I really like number 1 and I feel it is your best shot out of the set, I like the tones to it and the composition is very well done. I definitely think it is the better of the 3(color, b&w, yellow cast). The only thing I don't like about it is the lack of concrete, for trucks and Jeeps parking them in a field for pictures would work fine but it doesn't really suit a mustang. 4 and 5 are lacking a good composition and crop. 6... I remember my first time using photoshop! Razz 7 is a strong shot it just needs a different crop, I feel it is in an awkward position within the frame. 8 would be great if you could get some more detail in the sky, a big portion of it is blown-the-f-out. 8 has a huge(and detailed) reflection of another car on the mustangs door, this and the square crop upset me. 9 is cutting some of the car out of the frame(a big no-no) as well as displaying another totally random car(another no-no).

Just a little bit of constructive criticism for you, keep in mind practice makes perfect my friend.
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 10:58 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
I really like number 1 and I feel it is your best shot out of the set, I like the tones to it and the composition is very well done. I definitely think it is the better of the 3(color, b&w, yellow cast). The only thing I don't like about it is the lack of concrete, for trucks and Jeeps parking them in a field for pictures would work fine but it doesn't really suit a mustang. 4 and 5 are lacking a good composition and crop. 6... I remember my first time using photoshop! Razz 7 is a strong shot it just needs a different crop, I feel it is in an awkward position within the frame. 8 would be great if you could get some more detail in the sky, a big portion of it is blown-the-f-out. 8 has a huge(and detailed) reflection of another car on the mustangs door, this and the square crop upset me. 9 is cutting some of the car out of the frame(a big no-no) as well as displaying another totally random car(another no-no).

Just a little bit of constructive criticism for you, keep in mind practice makes perfect my friend.

but this is my first time using photo shop? honest aha

but thanks fro the CC and yeah some of the shots were just random quick ones that turned out somewhat alright(like the last one which is at the weigh scales)

Smile thanks all!
Back to top Go down
doom26464
Rank 4
Rank 4
doom26464

Number of posts : 411
Vehicle : MR-2 GT, Civic SiR
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 11:43 pm

I always owned jap cars but after taking a buddy 07 Gt with SLP exhaust, roush body kit, roush intake, and hurst short shift kit. I must say im impressed and there is no way a japaness car could ever sound that good.

I could totally get used to a car like that there alot of fun
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 11:45 pm

Rogue wrote:
Hey with one I would keep the background the yellow color but re colorize the car, so the background would be edited but the car the original color.

The third one I like the sky but I feel like the saturation needs to be bumped up a bit with the foreground and the car.

I like 5th

I also like 8th.

how do these look rogue? its my first time doing this in photo shop so it turned out alright

i couldn't decide windows colored or not so i did one of each...let me know what you think.

Labour Day Shots! Summer_Day_13_by_duggyb

Labour Day Shots! Summer_Day12_by_duggyb
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 11:59 pm

only problem with those is that the car looks almost comical, not real. It looks a little too editted.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:12 am

looks good dustin i like the natural pics just the way god intended them lol . shut up got rice ! and i love u robby
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:34 am

hell no

i love robbies mustang, it sounds great

and id totally drive a supercharged cobra if i wasnt so into imports.

when i say gay car, its specific comment, not a general one.

thanks though got_rice MAYBE ILL COME ShAKE YOUR HAND OR SOMETHING. fag.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 9:03 am

240sxy wrote:
hell no

i love robbies mustang, it sounds great

and id totally drive a supercharged cobra if i wasnt so into imports.

when i say gay car, its specific comment, not a general one.

thanks though got_rice MAYBE ILL COME ShAKE YOUR HAND OR SOMETHING. fag.

lmfao
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:03 am

Supra wrote:
I was interested in trying that auto cross .
dooooo it.... but how about making it a drift machine... then be like JR going to JDM land to drifting some nippon asses...
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Rogue
Rank 3
Rank 3
Rogue

Number of posts : 109
Vehicle : '95 180sx
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:29 am

I really like the first one. Yes it doesn't look really but it looks really sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Labour Day Shots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Day Shots!   Labour Day Shots! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Labour Day Shots!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: