Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New school old school ??????

Go down 
+13
Zilla
Thai-kun
Moneypits
jdm_itr
taylorvw
kyles_r32
raboyto2
binjoau
greddy_1700
Marshal
240sxy
Black
saskman123
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 8:17 pm

I think the main problem is people look down on someone if they havent done everything to their car. Turbo, exhaust tune etc etc. At the end of the day if your car makes you smile then thats all that matters. I used to love my first motorbike that I had, it was only a 125cc but it made me feel great everytime I rode it. It wasnt a 1000cc GSXR but it didnt matter, I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 8:19 pm

[quote="taylorvw"]
toddler wrote:
I was proud of the time and effort I put into it... as long as your happy with the car it's all that matters in my opinion... take pride in your ride i always say weather it's a piece of sh*# cavalier or a brand new gt-r haha

Yeah nothing worse than seeing someone who has an amazing car and knowing the take no pride in it.
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 9:48 pm

binjoau wrote:
I think the main problem is people look down on someone if they havent done everything to their car. Turbo, exhaust tune etc etc. At the end of the day if your car makes you smile then thats all that matters.

EXACTLY!!!! glad some one else said it!
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 1:46 pm

binjoau wrote:
I think the main problem is people look down on someone if they havent done everything to their car. .

i dont agree with you. you MIGHT find someone like that , and that person will be either really rich, or have really rich parents but even then, most people understand you need money to buy things, and to get money you need to work.

i cant think of ANYONE thats ever had that attitude actually.

the main thing is people waisting there money on stuff that the other people dont agree with. its the "if i had $****, i would of.... " be it cars or mods or women.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 2:53 pm

binjoau wrote:
I think the main problem is people look down on someone if they havent done everything to their car.

I don' t think it is that, it is more how people carry themselves. If you are buying things a ll willing nilly well yeah you will be judged. If you know and care and act accordingly then it is completely different. IE: Marshall loves Euro cars, BMWs to be specific, in reality I could care less about BMW's however Marshall is a great guy and represents himself accordingly. He didn't have everything done to his BMW but it is still a great time because he took his time and knows his shit. The two go hand and hand.

On the same page my car is haggard, that is the way it is and pretty much the way I like it. The only people who say they like my car are people who know me personally. I don't talk a big game about how awesome I think my car is but for those of you who hvae ever been to place, you know that I am really into cars.

The problem occurs when people say they are going to do something to there car and don't where to start or how to get there.

So what I am saying is people and there cars go hand and hand. Not what you do or don't have done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 3:05 pm

1eightySX wrote:
binjoau wrote:
I think the main problem is people look down on someone if they havent done everything to their car.

I don' t think it is that, it is more how people carry themselves. If you are buying things a ll willing nilly well yeah you will be judged. If you know and care and act accordingly then it is completely different. IE: Marshall loves Euro cars, BMWs to be specific, in reality I could care less about BMW's however Marshall is a great guy and represents himself accordingly. He didn't have everything done to his BMW but it is still a great time because he took his time and knows his shit. The two go hand and hand.

On the same page my car is haggard, that is the way it is and pretty much the way I like it. The only people who say they like my car are people who know me personally. I don't talk a big game about how awesome I think my car is but for those of you who hvae ever been to place, you know that I am really into cars.

The problem occurs when people say they are going to do something to there car and don't where to start or how to get there.

So what I am saying is people and there cars go hand and hand. Not what you do or don't have done.

100% true. I always think you can tell a lot more about a person by their car and how they drive it. It's like a second outfit lol hahaha
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 3:08 pm

Yeah I have to agree, as long as people are respectful of other people then its all good. Do to others as you would have them do to you. Someone said?? lol
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 3:42 pm

now on the other side of this is the group of people you own cavilers and drop insane amounts of money on these cars when really they should have sold the car and bought something worth fixing and mod'ing up...I'm prob going to get beaked for this but you all know its true. When you see a sunfire with graphics covering it from canadian tire you are going to point and laugh...when you see a cavalier at the ledge with lambo doors on it and he show parks it and leaves both of his doors open and sits beside the car, your going to point and laugh. no matter what...
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 3:47 pm

Where are these cars? I want to be friends with them! Those are the people who don't really know and talk a big game.... at least I think so.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 3:48 pm

WReX wrote:
now on the other side of this is the group of people you own cavilers and drop insane amounts of money on these cars when really they should have sold the car and bought something worth fixing and mod'ing up...I'm prob going to get beaked for this but you all know its true. When you see a sunfire with graphics covering it from canadian tire you are going to point and laugh...when you see a cavalier at the ledge with lambo doors on it and he show parks it and leaves both of his doors open and sits beside the car, your going to point and laugh. no matter what...

look i told you. I did all that to my beater when i was 16! it was 5 years ago now. please let it be

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 4:30 pm

hahahaha im just glad you saw the light soup! lol

Ryan: we saw that caviler with the lambo doors at the ledge about a month and a half ago?? or start of summer, he was a big DB
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 4:38 pm

WReX wrote:

Ryan: we saw that caviler with the lambo doors at the ledge about a month and a half ago?? or start of summer, he was a big DB

Me too!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 4:42 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
WReX wrote:

Me too!

you were a big DB too?? lol hahaha jk
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 4:57 pm

Adam whats that website address again?? The place you said was really cheap for jap parts???
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 5:01 pm

Oh yeah, I had 4 pairs of white sunglasses, and I once wore 7 popped collared shirts at once.

Then I played Gran Turismo, started wearing normal clothes, sold the white sunglasses, and now look at me, i have a truck. Damnit, am I moving back to a DB? Don't let me buy white sunglasses to replace my Spy's!!! You have permission to punch me if i do
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 5:01 pm

binjoau wrote:
Adam whats that website address again?? The place you said was really cheap for jap parts???

http://www.importimageracing.com
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 5:02 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
Oh yeah, I had 4 pairs of white sunglasses, and I once wore 7 popped collared shirts at once.

Then I played Gran Turismo, started wearing normal clothes, sold the white sunglasses, and now look at me, i have a truck. Damnit, am I moving back to a DB? Don't let me buy white sunglasses to replace my Spy's!!! You have permission to punch me if i do

ahahaha i almost punched you yesterday when you said you wanted to SC your truck! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 5:06 pm

Then I played Gran Turismo, started wearing normal clothes, sold the white sunglasses, and now look at me, i have a truck. Damnit, am I moving back to a DB? Don't let me buy white sunglasses to replace my Spy's!!! You have permission to punch me if i do[/quote]

The miracle that is Gran Turismo!!! haha Gran Turismo 5 is out end of this year!!!!! I can see me saving lots of money this winter, no driving and no going out as il be nerding it on the PS3 for months!
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 5:09 pm

Oi Adam hurry up and sell me your exhaust already!!!! you know you want to!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 5:10 pm

I am just going to play batman.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 5:17 pm

1eightySX wrote:
I am just going to play batman.

when does this come out?

p.s. I CANT WAIT FOR DiRT2!!, were goingt o have tourny's at my place when this is out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New school old school ??????   New school old school ?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New school old school ??????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2