Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Zone Radar

Go down 
+2
Thai-kun
corey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

School Zone Radar Empty
PostSubject: School Zone Radar   School Zone Radar Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 5:05 pm

Holy shit are they ever cracking down. The cop's are on some sort of radar frenzy on rochdale they were out there in front of knoll this all the way till after school. Throughout the day they move the spots even.

To sum things up, Don't speed down Rochdale
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

School Zone Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Zone Radar   School Zone Radar Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 5:35 pm

Never do XD

Heard the radar report on the Wolf, some guy said it, he said Rochdale, but they bleeped out the school name. Either way, I'd never speed through a school zone, I hate people who rip past me at 50+ km/h while in school zones too.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

School Zone Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Zone Radar   School Zone Radar Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 6:02 pm

hahah, when people ride my bumper in school zones i just casually slow down to 30 or 20 till they get really aggravated, pass me, and get pulled over haha
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche
Registration date : 2008-02-12

School Zone Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Zone Radar   School Zone Radar Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 10:21 pm

I saw them setting up in front of Knoll today at about 2:15 when I was on my way out to bucks (what a waste of a trip that was by the way) and on my way back some guy in another cavy was trying to race me down Rochdale, I said nuts to that knowing cops were up ahead.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

School Zone Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Zone Radar   School Zone Radar Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 10:27 pm

i go to riffle and i got period 5 spare and they are always behind that fence by matrix or there behind the knoll sign
bastards
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

School Zone Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Zone Radar   School Zone Radar Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 10:32 pm

Yea I also have 5th spare ... I've never actually seen them behind the Knoll sign but behind that fence by those condos/the matrix ALL the time. Its funny though because you can see them before you exit the Knoll parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP
Registration date : 2008-02-13

School Zone Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Zone Radar   School Zone Radar Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 11:30 pm

i got a nice present from those cops infront of knoll today, cost me 200 dollars... i was going 54 because i had to get back in the close lane to turn into the parkin lot. he didnt get on the street in time to stop me, but i figured he was gonna be smart enough to grab my plate so i circled back n took the fall. i plan to go to court n cause some shit abouit it, they almost always lower the ticket if u go to court about it
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

School Zone Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Zone Radar   School Zone Radar Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 11:45 pm

Proch wrote:
i got a nice present from those cops infront of knoll today, cost me 200 dollars... i was going 54 because i had to get back in the close lane to turn into the parkin lot. he didnt get on the street in time to stop me, but i figured he was gonna be smart enough to grab my plate so i circled back n took the fall. i plan to go to court n cause some shit abouit it, they almost always lower the ticket if u go to court about it
From what I heard don't they make it a point to take you down just for the fact it is in a school zone?
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP
Registration date : 2008-02-13

School Zone Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Zone Radar   School Zone Radar Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 11:46 pm

yah, i never speed down rochdale, just got caught at a bad time because braking to get in behind someone aint my style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

School Zone Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Zone Radar   School Zone Radar Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2008, 11:11 pm

They were out again today when we were coming back from our McDonalds run in second period, setting up infront of Knoll again and they had a charger sitting parked in front of where all those Riffle kids park along the street (hard to see them there with that whole line of cars sometimes). Ouch Trevor ... it would seem they are anal about school zones this month, I think they have been on Rochdale everyday this month so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Zone Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Zone Radar   School Zone Radar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Zone Radar
Page 1 of 1