Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring's Coming...

Go down 
+5
laynehip
Piett
playboyz28
veedub
corey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2008, 12:06 am

Clearly spring is on the way, that means its time to revamp your entire vehicle and get rid of the wear and tear the winter brought to your vehicle. Are you going to do it yourself or pay for someone else to do it? if so where?

As soon as the streets are clear I'm shampooin all the carpets/mats, dressing EVERYTHING, go all out on the engine bay and wax wax wax!

Your turn, Spilll.
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2008, 12:25 am

I'm gonna do most of it myself, I may consult you Corey.
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Snap-On Tool Truck

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2008, 12:43 am

you can do my engine bay corey Smile
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2008, 12:45 am

And snatch up them decals Smile

I'm rather popular when it comes to shiny cars.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2008, 4:04 am

well im most likely getting a job as a detailer so im going to do up my car too. make er nice and purrdy
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 6:55 pm

i suppose im the only one who likes my car more when its dirty then when its clean
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 6:56 pm

you'll scratch the paint!
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 7:17 pm

Going to rewash the exterior of my car once ALL the snow is gone this time and there is none in the forecast. I will then touch up my paint and put some show room shine on er. Get my rims on. Clean the interior of my car, I think I'm going to take apart my dash and clean out my vents since they are dirty and spit shit on me sometimes Sad I also gotta go out to Bucks and pretty much buy a whole new dash for my car.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 7:33 pm

Harper wrote:
Going to rewash the exterior of my car once ALL the snow is gone this time and there is none in the forecast. I will then touch up my paint and put some show room shine on er. Get my rims on. Clean the interior of my car, I think I'm going to take apart my dash and clean out my vents since they are dirty and spit shit on me sometimes Sad I also gotta go out to Bucks and pretty much buy a whole new dash for my car.

+1 except for the shit spitting vents and new dash...
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2008, 2:33 am

I shampooed all my carpets and totally cleaned my interior next is a wax and such
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2008, 10:32 am

Hmm well I don't think I'm going to replace my whole dash, theres just a few things wrong with it: I snapped the plastic when it was cold out when I was putting my deck in, but when its snapped back together you can barely see it, and some how I got a knick taken out of one piece ... but I can live with that.

I need to go out to bucks though and get some of the bolts and clips that hold it all together ... because if you've ever driven in my car ... you know the dash is noisy lol
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2008, 7:23 pm

Harper, you think that dash of your's is noisy? Try listening to my tranny haha
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2008, 10:40 pm

I have listened to it ... people stared at us while ripping through walmart's parking lot because it sounded so brutal ... and you told me it was just the throw out bearing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring's Coming... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring's Coming...   Spring's Coming... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring's Coming...
Page 1 of 1