Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Global Event

Go down 
+13
Jex
Black
Jhall
veedub
laynehip
1eightySX
Fiorante
Noops
JYB116
Clint Eastwood
Piett
Rob
DOOLHA
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 12:40 am

Trippy...
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 12:42 am

im scared
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 12:44 am

theres a book coming out along with the show, and a press conference being held BEFORE the airing of the show

heres info about the book

"Untitled
ISBN:9780316070089
Library Bound #: 619216
Format: Hardcover
Price: $28.99
Pub Date: May 2009
Lying inside a high security vault, deep within the heart of one of the world’s leading museums, is a discovery that will change textbooks, change science, and change how we understand the human race. The author of Untitled has been given exclusive access to all of the research and the team of top scientists who have been validating the discovery, the announcement of which will send shock waves around the world. The discovery will be announced at a major press conference followed by a media blitz and a documentary that will air on the History Channel following the press conference. "

ALSO

the biggest talking points of what it could be are

*Lemur/missing link
*Something to do with human consciousness
*Acceleration of evolution
*Discovery of the Ark (Noah's, or and the Ark of the Covenant)
*Free energy
*Anti-gravity tech
*Time travel
*UFO disclosure
*Big Bang/Dark matter/Relativity
*Ancient artifact of great power/symbolism
*Lens flare

and word is THESE people are the ones participating in the press conference, making some people believe its about TIME TRAVEL

Ronald Mallett born: March 3rd, 1945
In 1973, he received a Ph.D. from Penn State University. Also that year, he received the Graduate Assistant Award for Excellence in Teaching. In 1975, he was appointed a job at the University of Connecticut as an Assistant Professor, where he continues to work today. His research interests include general relativity, quantum gravity, and time travel.

Peter Schwartz born in 1946
This man is a strategist, and thinks up scenarios for different events.

John Titor
John Titor is the name used on several bulletin boards during 2000 and 2001 by a poster claiming to be a time traveler from the year 2036

Yoichiro Nambu born January 18, 1921
A Japanese-born American physicist, currently a professor at the University of Chicago. Known for his contributions to the field of theoretical physics, he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2008 for the discovery of the mechanism of spontaneous broken symmetry in subatomic physics

Roy Jay Glauber (born 1 September 1925) is an American theoretical physicist. He is the Mallinckrodt Professor of Physics at Harvard University and Adjunct Professor of Optical Sciences at the University of Arizona. Glauber's recent research has dealt with problems in a number of areas of quantum optics, a field which, broadly speaking, studies the quantum electrodynamical interactions of light and matter. He is also continuing work on several topics in high-energy collision theory, including the analysis of hadron collisions, and the statistical correlation of particles produced in high-energy reactions.

Irina Aref'eva
This man is a mathematician and has pointed out that the Hadron Collider of CERN Could end up being a time machine.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 12:57 am

so whats may 25th?
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 12:58 am

The Global Event
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 12:59 am

i say we all get together and watch this
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 1:00 am

ye its some show that supposed to change are lives hah, it will probably be to do with this http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124235632936122739.html so it could be all hype, i hope its fuckin time travel or something crazy.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 1:03 am

Thats Nutz i cant wait
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 12:43 pm

so its another 2 girls 1 cup sorta thing?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 1:43 pm

Fiorante wrote:
so its another 2 girls 1 cup sorta thing?

Bahahahahahha

ahahahahahah.

dang
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 4:20 pm

hopefully they found bigfoot
but its probably something really boring that wont change anything
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 4:33 pm

I agree with Layne... unless it is something really cool than he sucks for always nay saying!
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 4:36 pm

1eightySX wrote:
I agree with Layne... unless it is something really cool than he sucks for always nay saying!
i just cant help but think if they are reveiling it via the history channel it cannot be all that earth shattering
all this hype will make for good tv
but when some scientist starts talking about how he changed the structure of some atom and then created one similar to it and if we had the technology and the know how we could use this to make a new kind of string bean i will for surely be changing the channel
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 5:00 pm

Of course if it was truly ground braking it would not be on History. If the news was that sweet it would have been reported immediately. Unless it is like some half developed theory that some film crew got funding to document. At the very least I suspect fear mongering.

I am sure it can be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 5:36 pm

I'm going to make a big assumption and say its the 47-million year old skeleton that was claimed to be found a few days ago.

Poor creationists!
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 5:42 pm

Veedub wrote:
I'm going to make a big assumption and say its the 47-million year old skeleton that was claimed to be found a few days ago.

Poor creationists!
i thought about this for a second ago and since creationists already just ignore all science and choose to just totally ignore all facts and evidence already they probably wont care and just say this is god testing their faith or some bullshit
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 7:05 pm

have you even read the bible? because if not your doing the same thing that creationists who know nothing of evolution do
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:21 pm

Jhall wrote:
have you even read the bible? because if not your doing the same thing that creationists who know nothing of evolution do
Toushay
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 10:48 pm

JBlack09 wrote:
Jhall wrote:
Toushay
i went to a christian school for 12 years so yes
some random book with very questionable origins vs. bones and skeletons and fossils and biology
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:12 am

That doesn't mean you know the bible lol i went to public school and learned math and science doesn't mean im an accountant or a biologist. Im not a big religion guy, but by bashing creationists your doing the same that they do to evolutionists... push there beliefs.
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:19 am

laynehip wrote:
JBlack09 wrote:
Jhall wrote:
Toushay
i went to a christian school for 12 years so yes
some random book with very questionable origins vs. bones and skeletons and fossils and biology

Me too, and my family is christian.
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:21 am

was this topic about this video or who hates the religion they were brought up in as children more?
EDIT: BAH ill just watch the video
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:22 am

Jex wrote:
was this topic about this video or who hates the religion they were brought up in as children more?

Yo car was parked in front of my work!
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:26 am

lol
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:42 am

its the fucking monkey shit. god damn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Global Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Event   Global Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global Event
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next