Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST

Go down 
+8
d3v
lu!$
Marshal
JYB116
1 hip
Black
SPEC V
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST   Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:46 pm

WReX wrote:
ya well i think for an exhaust its not a bad idea to spend a little money, i think the less you spend the worse it sound, thats just me tho.....

x2, you get what you pay for most times
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST   Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:47 pm

its a 4cylinder, its never going to sound fantastic.
He could always get one custom made. That way you have control over the whole set-up. Where you want stuff to hang and whatnot.
Plus, it is usually cheaper, and, he doesn't have to deal with the connister popping out the back. He could just get a reasonator in place of the muffler, with a nice down-turned tip to keep things discrete. I loved the turn-down tip on my merkur. It kepts it so discrete, when people looked at the car, no one ever though it was a performance car, and when it spooled up, no one looked at the car. It was classy.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST   Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:47 pm

WReX wrote:
ya well i think for an exhaust its not a bad idea to spend a little money, i think the less you spend the worse it sound, thats just me tho.....
Just like the less you spend on wheels means lesser quality.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST   Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:48 pm

corey wrote:
WReX wrote:
Just like the less you spend on wheels means lesser quality.

but sportmaxx are still cool right?
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST   Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:39 pm

Marshal wrote:
its a 4cylinder, its never going to sound fantastic.
He could always get one custom made. That way you have control over the whole set-up. Where you want stuff to hang and whatnot.
Plus, it is usually cheaper, and, he doesn't have to deal with the connister popping out the back. He could just get a reasonator in place of the muffler, with a nice down-turned tip to keep things discrete. I loved the turn-down tip on my merkur. It kepts it so discrete, when people looked at the car, no one ever though it was a performance car, and when it spooled up, no one looked at the car. It was classy.
Turn Down tips FTW..... But only on some cars.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST   Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:47 pm

yes, if you have an exhaust cut out in your rear bumper, you cannot use a turn-down tip, it owuld look bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST   Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greddy Ti-C EXHAUST
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2