Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Hood???

Go down 
+13
Rob
Clint Eastwood
lu!$
DOOLHA
1eightySX
Noops
Marshal
kkid28
Piett
dev
Baht85
Fiorante
subbie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

No Hood??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 8:01 pm

WReX wrote:

hahahahahaha ya...thats my car, lol one thing about honda's tho is that V-tec makes the car sound mean!! i use to have a 93 Prelued SRV and it was a sweet car...but still, put a hood on, lol and ye sit is illegal and a good buddy of mine is a cop here in regina and he is trying to find that kid to give him a ticket, lol FYI
do cops really have nothing better to do?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 8:05 pm

laynehip wrote:
WReX wrote:

hahahahahaha ya...thats my car, lol one thing about honda's tho is that V-tec makes the car sound mean!! i use to have a 93 Prelued SRV and it was a sweet car...but still, put a hood on, lol and ye sit is illegal and a good buddy of mine is a cop here in regina and he is trying to find that kid to give him a ticket, lol FYI

lol its regina...not a whole lot ever happens
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 8:25 pm

laynehip wrote:
WReX wrote:

Well they should start pulling people who drive with their yellow lights on ALL THE TIME.

I'm almsot certain it is illegal, becasue it is a saftey issue. But we all KNOW they turn a blind eye when the muscle car guys do it. Namely the guy with the yellow rocket with the supercharger bigger than most of our engines. I doubt he hasd ever been pulled over for lack of a hood. But some kid does it in his civic, and cops are out to get him. Sounds fair indeed.
On another note, pull the kid's spark-plug wires. It should make fore a fun time when he goes to start his car after a date?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 8:54 pm

WReX wrote:
laynehip wrote:
WReX wrote:

except for the alarming crime rate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 8:59 pm

but i guess making sure the proper coverings for some engine is more important
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 9:00 pm

"select" engine coverings remember
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 9:21 pm

1eightySX wrote:
WReX wrote:
laynehip wrote:
WReX wrote:

except for the alarming crime rate.

dude i just moved here from Calgary, there is no crime here...
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 11:31 pm

move to 6th and rae st. leave $10 on your seat,an lock your doorsm tell me if its there in the morning, reginas crime is just very centered from what ive noticed.
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 12:22 am

Fiorante wrote:
move to 6th and rae st. leave $10 on your seat,an lock your doorsm tell me if its there in the morning, reginas crime is just very centered from what ive noticed.

Haha controlled crime may be beneficial for those outside of that area.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 7:03 pm

Haha No crime rate are you kidding me, we have the highest crime rate int smallest area of canada..
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 8:06 pm

hahahah
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2008, 10:30 pm

Mcleans magazine likened the core to a 3rd world country. Poverty creates crime. Regina has a high crime rate per capita.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2008, 10:44 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Mcleans magazine likened the core to a 3rd world country. Poverty creates crime. Regina has a high crime rate per capita.
were canadas compton
motherfuckers!
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2008, 10:49 pm

laynehip wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
were canadas compton
motherfuckers!
lol well put
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Hood???   No Hood??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Hood???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2