Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SGI News, Skyline.

Go down 
+4
d3v
Clint Eastwood
kriS13
SteveK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

SGI News, Skyline. Empty
PostSubject: SGI News, Skyline.   SGI News, Skyline. Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 4:31 pm

Well guys words back on the Skyline, they have decided to fix it. It is going to dilawri collisions centre. What happened is I gave the guy all of the receipts and bill of sale, and he called back literally 2 hours later and said, "Hey Steve, I looked over your receipts and your car is quite repairable." This is the best day in the world. Now only if i could get the -16 taken off my licence this would be great.
Back to top Go down
kriS13
Rank 2
Rank 2
kriS13

Number of posts : 83
Vehicle : '91 S13 / '93 R33
Registration date : 2008-03-07

SGI News, Skyline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGI News, Skyline.   SGI News, Skyline. Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 4:39 pm

Well, that's good to hear they will fix it. Going by the damage of your car compared to mine when I let mine be TL'd, it makes me a little pissed off now. But I was better off the way I went. That's great though. Twas a sexy Skyline!
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

SGI News, Skyline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGI News, Skyline.   SGI News, Skyline. Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 4:45 pm

Thats so gay I'm still waiting to hear from sgi. Good luck with your repairs.
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

SGI News, Skyline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGI News, Skyline.   SGI News, Skyline. Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 5:39 pm

kriS13 wrote:
Well, that's good to hear they will fix it. Going by the damage of your car compared to mine when I let mine be TL'd, it makes me a little pissed off now. But I was better off the way I went. That's great though. Twas a sexy Skyline!

Yeah, well my brother is the owner of Dalhman Adjusters, so he told me everything I could do to make the car seem more valuable. Including receipts (biggest part), and apparently since I bought the vehicle for 10, and it was in the same month I crashed they try and make it as valuable as possible.
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

SGI News, Skyline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGI News, Skyline.   SGI News, Skyline. Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 6:35 pm

holla yo! haha gj mate i know you would come through Smile or should I say the liner would lolz peace
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

SGI News, Skyline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGI News, Skyline.   SGI News, Skyline. Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 7:38 pm

WOO! cant wait man! i was so happy when i got your text Razz
Back to top Go down
project_s13
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 94
Vehicle : 1990 240sx
Registration date : 2008-03-16

SGI News, Skyline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGI News, Skyline.   SGI News, Skyline. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 8:38 pm

your car will be aheap when u get it back from dilawri. when i worked there i was rear ended so working next door i gave it to them..... big mistake. it looked like shit and they enevr even fixed the bumper enough to get it to sit flat. there are way better body shops in this city that would do a way better job
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594544
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

SGI News, Skyline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGI News, Skyline.   SGI News, Skyline. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 8:42 pm

project_s13 wrote:
your car will be aheap when u get it back from dilawri. when i worked there i was rear ended so working next door i gave it to them..... big mistake. it looked like shit and they enevr even fixed the bumper enough to get it to sit flat. there are way better body shops in this city that would do a way better job
Yeah, I agree with jason. I've seen a few things come out of there and they didn't even match the paint?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

SGI News, Skyline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGI News, Skyline.   SGI News, Skyline. Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2008, 2:16 am

I know they hate custom work, and can be difficult to work with. ie: bodykits and such... look elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

SGI News, Skyline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGI News, Skyline.   SGI News, Skyline. Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2008, 1:27 pm

i own. so its all going to work out. LOL i dont know i just said, "hey, lets give them a shot at bringing their reputation back up." so that might help them if they do good...hopefully
Back to top Go down
kriS13
Rank 2
Rank 2
kriS13

Number of posts : 83
Vehicle : '91 S13 / '93 R33
Registration date : 2008-03-07

SGI News, Skyline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGI News, Skyline.   SGI News, Skyline. Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2008, 4:20 pm

1eightySX wrote:
I know they hate custom work, and can be difficult to work with. ie: bodykits and such... look elsewhere.
Yeah, from what I heard (which is the exact same you heard), they don't want to take the time to do custom work. Then when they try to do it, they have no clue and assume shit doesn't line up when they don't know what they are doing, then blame the seller of the parts for selling crappy parts to a customer. I want to know what the guys at Dilawri had to say after A&B did the work on a Dilawri employees S14.5 after THEY refused to do it due to "faulty" parts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SGI News, Skyline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGI News, Skyline.   SGI News, Skyline. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SGI News, Skyline.
Page 1 of 1