Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

white skyline?

Go down 
+10
laynehip
JYB116
SteveK
Thai-kun
veedub
Piett
jdm_itr
Clint Eastwood
taylorvw
dr.dub
14 posters
AuthorMessage
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 2:37 pm

who owns the white skyline with the black spoiler?

I think you just got busted stealing..... No
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 2:41 pm

were haha?
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 2:48 pm

CWS if what I hear is true.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 3:16 pm

wtf what did he steal
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 3:36 pm

he didn't steal he said he says he went and took it and was going to take the money to him after because he was out for lunch. i guess it was all a misunderstanding. Oh well we know he wont be going there for parts anytime soon
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 3:47 pm

yep I heard it's all been settled. all is good. hope he has good luck with selling his skyline.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 5:15 pm

hahaha fuckin steve? what did he take?
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 5:18 pm

Lol more details please.
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 5:51 pm

Don't ever post something like this without posting details Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 6:11 pm

hey there, well here is the story, some kid from estavan emailed me a while back about buying my car. I needed to get a new dash because the one i have is completely broken. So i emailed the site about it but i couldn't wait so i decided to drive there and just buy it asap. i went there and it was closed for lunch and said "be back at 1:30" i decided to leave and as i was i saw that the compound gate was open. i went in to go and see if they still had the dash and they did. I don't know what i though but i was gonna come at 1:30 or w.e and just give the money. cause the kid wanted to meet at 1:00 and he was leaving the city soon. then i got a call and they said they were looking for me. so i went back to CWS and appologized and payed for the dash. I felt really bad and still do. I made a mistake. I wasn't planning on stealing it though. I can see how the whole situation looked VERY bad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 6:12 pm

BigSteve wrote:
hey there, well here is the story, some kid from estavan emailed me a while back about buying my car. I needed to get a new dash because the one i have is completely broken. So i emailed the site about it but i couldn't wait so i decided to drive there and just buy it asap. i went there and it was closed for lunch and said "be back at 1:30" i decided to leave and as i was i saw that the compound gate was open. i went in to go and see if they still had the dash and they did. I don't know what i though but i was gonna come at 1:30 or w.e and just give the money. cause the kid wanted to meet at 1:00 and he was leaving the city soon. then i got a call and they said they were looking for me. so i went back to CWS and appologized and payed for the dash. I felt really bad and still do. I made a mistake. I wasn't planning on stealing it though. I can see how the whole situation looked VERY bad. Sad

BITCH DONT STEAL!!!!
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 7:17 pm

JP wrote:
BigSteve wrote:

BITCH DONT STEAL!!!!

YOU GOT FIRED
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 7:20 pm

how could you possibly think that was a good idea
unless you were like super good friends with the people
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 9:15 pm

ASK HIM 101 wrote:
JP wrote:
BigSteve wrote:

BITCH DONT STEAL!!!!

YOU GOT FIRED

This man knows exactly whats up. Thanks bod. YEAH JOSH WTF. MAN UP MY GOD.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 3:05 am

steve, your a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 3:23 am

Steve also drove into a wall tonight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 3:29 am

Veedub wrote:

hahahahhaha so funny
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 4:15 am

What? explain?
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 11:43 am

Veedub wrote:

mad drifting?
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 11:48 am

God damnit, well i was with JP and d3v and we were in my integra and we slid into a wall. I really don't know how to explain much more, but the damage is insignificant.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 12:00 pm

BigSteve wrote:
God damnit, well i was with JP and d3v and we were in my integra and we slid into a wall. I really don't know how to explain much more, but the damage is insignificant.

would you like pictures or no? Razz
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 12:05 pm

yes please Smile
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 2:58 pm

hahahah poor integ Sad it was fun though!
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 10:14 pm

pictures indeed.. GO GO GO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: white skyline?   white skyline? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

white skyline?
Page 1 of 1