Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern Warefare 2

Go down 
+16
Clint Eastwood
Piett
veedub
DOOLHA
Oldbugger
Noops
Jhall
Soup
abs0Lut
dr.goertz
1eightySX
subbie
lu!$
240sxy
jdm_itr
taylorvw
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 11:19 pm

@ absolut

reason i said xbox online is better is because it is. i own both systems and the Ps3 has really bad online interface.. you cant party chat, you cant chatroom chat, you cant even start a regular party... just that stupid text chat thing.. typing in characters into a tiny text chatroom.

pretty much everything else gets chalked up as a win for ps3. GUI, Content navigation, themes, updates, blu-ray. all that stuff. but online the trophy goes directly to xbox. you wanted to know what xbox had online that ps3 didnt.. so im telling you.. lots more in the ways of multiplayer accessibility. and the mean 13 old kids are really fun to fuck around with. i once convinced a 13 year old kid from tenessee that canada doesnt have trees, and that i had never seen one. sweet.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 11:26 pm

dr.goertz wrote:
@ absolut

reason i said xbox online is better is because it is. i own both systems and the Ps3 has really bad online interface.. you cant party chat, you cant chatroom chat, you cant even start a regular party... just that stupid text chat thing.. typing in characters into a tiny text chatroom.

pretty much everything else gets chalked up as a win for ps3. GUI, Content navigation, themes, updates, blu-ray. all that stuff. but online the trophy goes directly to xbox. you wanted to know what xbox had online that ps3 didnt.. so im telling you.. lots more in the ways of multiplayer accessibility. and the mean 13 old kids are really fun to fuck around with. i once convinced a 13 year old kid from tenessee that canada doesnt have trees, and that i had never seen one. sweet.

This is mostly funny because when I read it, I imagined it in your voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 11:41 pm

had a nice Qca drift ForzaFest today.

lets see ps3 do that.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 12:13 am

240sxy wrote:

lets see ps3 do that.

I guess I will just have to learn how to deal with that while I watch some of the greatest movies ever made in high Def. This is of course made possible by the good people at Sony who were kind enough to supply me with a Blu Ray player when I got my entertainment unit.

As a side, Sony is Japanese right? And Xbox is microsoft which is American, correct?

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say, " I really like to count on good ol' American ingenuity when I buy my Electronics."
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 12:21 am

1eightySX wrote:

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say, " I really like to count on good ol' American ingenuity when I buy my Electronics."

hahaha
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 12:38 am

1eightySX wrote:
240sxy wrote:

lets see ps3 do that.

I guess I will just have to learn how to deal with that while I watch some of the greatest movies ever made in high Def. This is of course made possible by the good people at Sony who were kind enough to supply me with a Blu Ray player when I got my entertainment unit.

As a side, Sony is Japanese right? And Xbox is microsoft which is American, correct?

oh, i mustve forgot to mention that all of our xbox's were in fine working condition while we played.

imagine that.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 7:50 am

im sick of the blue ray fight thats all that ps3 has really ? kinda hard to compete when the ps3 came out 2 years late in the next gen consol war blue ray wasnt even really main stream when 360's came out and 360 had a hd player option so in my mind was just as good
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 9:07 am

i agree with kyle, what if HD-DVD stayed around and blu ray didnt? it would have been the same thing, us saying, "oh we have HD-DVD capability and you dont, bahahaha", so really other than the blu ray player and gran turismo I'd say that's all the ps3 has going for it....

and ryan, the controllers for xbox are 100% better than ps3's. I find ps3's way to small and cheap! lol
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 9:59 am

Well you guys, part of the reason Blu Ray won is because of the PS3. As you can imagine Sony was one of the companies involved in the divide between the two mediums. So making it standard in the PS3 for a price that was reasonable and more effective than many Blu ray players as key. Meaning any gamer who bought a PS3 would pretty much side with blu ray out of convenience. Xbob didn't have a real vested interest in HD.

It was smart just smart golf on Sony's part.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 10:04 am

someon change the title of this thread already... haha this is battle....
why did i ask which one was better....
i will decide which one to buy once i get my gift certificate from the bank...
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 10:05 am

1eightySX wrote:
Well you guys, part of the reason Blu Ray won is because of the PS3. As you can imagine Sony was one of the companies involved in the divide between the two mediums. So making it standard in the PS3 for a price that was reasonable and more effective than many Blu ray players as key. Meaning any gamer who bought a PS3 would pretty much side with blu ray out of convenience. Xbob didn't have a real vested interest in HD.

It was smart just smart golf on Sony's part.

true, but the only reason xbox didnt want to but HD-DVD "built-in" to the console was because the fight between blu-ray and HD-DVD. How useless would the blu-ray player be in the ps3 if it wasnt around. To me it was smart on Microsoft's side. You could buy a xbox for $299.99 and then the HD-DVD player for $199.99. A PS3 costs $499.99 right off the bat.

and FYI, xbox is getting blu-ray players. SO "HA!"

http://news.cnet.com/microsoft-has-xbox-360-blu-ray-drives-ready-to-go/
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 10:15 am

The shitty brake down a lot XBox was cheap and useless. And failure to commit isn't smart it is cowardness. What I am saying is Sony had a great idea when they put the blu ray player in the PS3 as it helped to eliminate HD DVD. Furthermore, I thought I heard some where that if Xbox is uses blu ray they would have to pay royalties to Sony or something. I think I heard that... I really don't care enough to look it up.

Also Xbox doesn't have uncharted 2 which I heard is sick. The main reason I didn't get an Xbox is because I really don't care for Halo all that much and to me that was the only thing it had going for it. That is just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 10:36 am

1eightySX wrote:
The shitty brake down a lot XBox was cheap and useless. And failure to commit isn't smart it is cowardness. What I am saying is Sony had a great idea when they put the blu ray player in the PS3 as it helped to eliminate HD DVD. Furthermore, I thought I heard some where that if Xbox is uses blu ray they would have to pay royalties to Sony or something. I think I heard that... I really don't care enough to look it up.

Also Xbox doesn't have uncharted 2 which I heard is sick. The main reason I didn't get an Xbox is because I really don't care for Halo all that much and to me that was the only thing it had going for it. That is just my opinion though.

lol i also hate Halo, but games like forza, gears, and other xbox only games is why i bought one. Also xbox has more games and a better online experience and set up. Samsung and Toshiba are making the blu ray player for the xbox so no royalties will be paid to sony.

hahaha I do like this convo we are having ryan, lol

I'll admit the only thing i didnt like about the xbox is the frequent red lights i had gotten. I'm on my 3rd xbox right now which is kinda a pain. But xbox is really good about helping you out. They send you a box, pay for all shipping costs and send you back a brand new xbox within two-weeks
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 11:20 am

Sorry Adam but BluRay for Xbox is nay nay...
Click below:
Microsoft says no Blu-ray for Xbox 360

Besides BluRay through USB is a huge bottle neck effect...
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 11:23 am

lu!$ wrote:
Sorry Adam but BluRay for Xbox is nay nay...
Click below:
Microsoft says no Blu-ray for Xbox 360

i just found one aswell...

oh well, they said that the future of movies isn't blu ray but to stream and watch movies on demand, which is very true. I know i would rather watch a movie right now instead of going to a movie store and finding out the movie you want to see is all sold out, right?

Now im not one to beak blu ray's, as anyone who has been to place can see I own close to 60-ish blu ray discs. Im just stating the facts that... XBOX IS BETTER THAN PS3, lol
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 11:28 am

hahaha your funny... are you getting pissed off already... im getting tired of playing this game... hahaha
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 12:05 pm

I think oranges are better than apples.
They have Vitamin C
They are orange
They taste better
And the juice I enjoy daily, is better from an orange
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 12:20 pm

Soup wrote:
I think oranges are better than apples.
They have Vitamin C
They are orange
They taste better
And the juice I enjoy daily, is better from an orange

Luis, no, this is entertainment for me, for once qca has more than 4 post in a 10 hour spand during the day.

and ryan, i agree 100%
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 12:34 pm

having a built in player of any sort into a video game system is just dumb.

such a chick magnet.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 1:31 pm

WReX wrote:
i agree with kyle, what if HD-DVD stayed around and blu ray didnt?

It was the consumers decision on which stayed. Japan > America, Sony > Microsoft(for consoles), BluRay > HD-DVD, PS3 > Xbox360. lol
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:07 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
WReX wrote:

It was the consumers decision on which stayed. Japan > America, Sony > Microsoft(for consoles), BluRay > HD-DVD, PS3 > Xbox360. lol

lol we can argue all day and it still wont mean anything. Xbox has thing PS3 doesnt and PS3 has things xbox doesnt. There is no happy medium...

In luis's case, I would honestly say xbox just because of the SOLE FACT that online experience is better and the majority of us have xbox aswell.

example: Last night drifting in forza with soup, adrian, jordan, jon, robbie and some others was so much fun! and im sure COD MW2 is going to be the exactly the same!

Choose what you want but dont make a decision purely on that ps3 has a blu ray player. because your buying a gaming console...not a dvd player
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:17 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
WReX wrote:

you forgot one ya racist... quesadillas > burritos
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:19 pm

thank you Adam... i like your answer...
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:26 pm

luis get an xbox

so i can shit talk you on COD MW2
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 2:31 pm

240sxy wrote:
luis get an xbox
so i can shit talk you on COD MW2
i hate you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warefare 2
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next