Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern Warefare 2

Go down 
+16
Clint Eastwood
Piett
veedub
DOOLHA
Oldbugger
Noops
Jhall
Soup
abs0Lut
dr.goertz
1eightySX
subbie
lu!$
240sxy
jdm_itr
taylorvw
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 6:48 pm

After reading through the Forza thread and seeing how many of you are fans of it, I would like to know now how many of you are Modern Warfare fans?! This game looks unreal..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x55fifmC5kk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWIJTydRLt8
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 8:12 pm

this gay is either gunna be the best first person shooter or exactly the same as the rest but i have high hopes for it
i havent been a huge fan of the cod but the first modern warfare was epic i have like 50 day gameplay on it lol didnt
really get into world at war tho
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 9:06 pm

ill be buying the xbox
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 9:40 pm

knew it i want one but i think the resedent evil edition xbox is my fave !
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 9:52 am

sooo lets say i bought this Moder Warfare in PS3, right
and you adrian buy it in XBox as im assuming you only have Xbox
Would i be able to play with you guys or not?
i kinda feel left out in this Xbox world Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 9:56 am

lu!$ wrote:
sooo lets say i bought this Moder Warfare in PS3, right
and you adrian buy it in XBox as im assuming you only have Xbox
Would i be able to play with you guys or not?
i kinda feel left out in this Xbox world Crying or Very sad

no you wouldnt be able to luis, just STEP UP and buy a xbox!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 10:29 am

PS3 FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 10:35 am

jdm_itr wrote:
i know this resident evil is gonna be for PS3 too... its a cool game. i always liked them.. with the exceptions...
im a PS kinda guy but with all of you playing Forza3 in Xbox im just like WTF to do... i can only afford one
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 11:16 am

lu!$ wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
i know this resident evil is gonna be for PS3 too... its a cool game. i always liked them.. with the exceptions...
im a PS kinda guy but with all of you playing Forza3 in Xbox im just like WTF to do... i can only afford one

easy solution, sell the ps3 and buy a xbox360
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 11:36 am

i got PS3 and xbox360.. and i am getting the xbox one.. way better online community and functionality.. i swear to god im not even going to play the single player campaign for this. the multiplayer looks unreal... anyone wanna come stand in line before midnight with me on nov 9 to get it at EB games south? then fucking slay noobs all night with me?
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 12:00 pm

i dont have the PS3 yet but im about to buy it.... im moving into a new place this weekend and i think the one of the guys has an xbox360 but ill have to check... im praying for him to have it...
the only thing i dont like about the xbox is the fee to play online...
Its gay, as simple as that... why would you charge more... but maybe they just have more stuff than Sony can offer online... i dont know
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 1:04 pm

Xbox360 has Party invite and party chat. also.. their online community is WAY bigger than PS3's. at 60 dollars for 13 months you cant really go wrong.. thats like 5 bucks a month. The online stuff for xbox is just so much better. but other than that i buy most of my other games for PS3 unless they are 360 exclusive
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 1:42 pm

WReX wrote:
easy solution, sell the ps3 and buy a xbox360

Blasphemy.

Just wait till Gran Turismo 5 comes out then everyone will be buying PS3's who don't already have one, don't ditch the PS3! Also, can you buy and download bluray movies on Xbox? I don't get why everyone says the online for Xbox is so much better, tons and tons of people use playstation online and no one complains. You can have friends, you can send invites, what can't you do on psonline that you can with Xbox? Someone please tell me!

Back to the topic though, MW2 looks unreal and I cannot wait till it comes out. I have had it preordered for about 4 months now lol.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 1:49 pm

i think in Xbox you can. At least in the states. Its called Netflix. Xbox charges for it but is free in PS3.
I was reading about this today. But i cant get it 100% since i dont have either console.

>>>>>Xbox Live Gold Won't Change Its Fee to Deal with the Competition<<<<
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 2:36 pm

Yeah no complaints with PS3 online, also seems less hate filled and not as many Pre-teens blurting out racial slurs.

Also.... Blu Ray palyer! so good.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 3:01 pm

i agree with ryan so bad...
couple weeks ago i was at a friends house and as soon as he passed me the controler to play COD with the mic and stuff, this guys calls me beaner, and like wtf am i playing with him... i was like grrrrrx999.... i never been isulted online like that... stupid americans

also Blue Ray player FTW... Sony always adds the player in their consoles
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 3:09 pm

the immature players that play xbox live are the reason people keep coming back, its sooo much fun and soo funny!

blu ray players are like $150-$200 now! and xbox's are less than $200 i think now.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 3:38 pm

cheapest xbox is 250$
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 3:58 pm

lu!$ wrote:
cheapest xbox is 250$

whatever, think of it this way, the majority of your friends have a xbox, to me, it would only make sense to buy a xbox so i could play online with everyone
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:14 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Yeah no complaints with PS3 online, also seems less hate filled and not as many Pre-teens blurting out racial slurs.

The fact that the discs are basically impossible to scratch is enough to make people turned off when looking at Xbox's, you can't stand them up without ruining your new 60 dollar game.

Xbox does games, PS3 does "Everything".
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:19 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

The fact that the discs are basically impossible to scratch is enough to make people turned off when looking at Xbox's, you can't stand them up without ruining your new 60 dollar game.

Xbox does games, PS3 does "Everything".

not true. My xbox has always been stood up and my games are fine
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:45 pm

as i can see xbox guys are defending xbox and ps guys are defending ps3 soooo read this....a unbiased article comparing the two....

http://www.hardcoreware.net/playstation-3-vs-xbox-360-two-years-later/
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 11:01 pm

WReX wrote:
not true. My xbox has always been stood up and my games are fine

I am speaking with experience though, 3 or 4 of my friends realized their Xbox's were complete garbage when they stood them up and ruined their brand new games. 3 of my one friends Xbox's had to be shipped back and replaced because of this issue and the 3(4?) rings of death.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 11:08 pm

WReX wrote:
the immature players that play xbox live are the reason people keep coming back, its sooo much fun and soo funny!

blu ray players are like $150-$200 now! and xbox's are less than $200 i think now.

With an attitude like that I bet you are excited for the New Moon movie....

Razz

But seriously my friend has the 360 and has sent it back twice. Also... control pads are awful for the Xbox.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 11:10 pm

Thats a good article and it is very true about neither of them being better than the other. Everything has their own pros and cons, it's just up to the consumer to decide which has the better pros for what they will do with the product. Me, I am a huge Gran Turismo and Killzone fan, this was a huge factor in buying my PS3 along with all seeing the cons of the Xbox happen to friends in real life. I am not saying Xbox's aren't a great system because all my friends switched to PS3(so I don't hear them complaining about their 360's dying) and I heard Microsoft has fixed all the big problems like overheating and disc ruining. If I was just coming into the market of console gaming(not knowing anything about any games etc.) I think it would be a way harder choice than it was for me before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warefare 2
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: