Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The port" holding a car for steam cleaning

Go down 
+13
Clint Eastwood
Rob
corey
phoez
DOOLHA
raboyto2
laynehip
Silvianow
_....
Piett
JSharp
Black
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

"The  port" holding a car for steam cleaning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The port" holding a car for steam cleaning   "The  port" holding a car for steam cleaning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 12:07 pm

HAHAHa, Love how Garret comes in and shits over everyones dreams and future ambitions.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: "The port" holding a car for steam cleaning   "The  port" holding a car for steam cleaning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 1:32 am

So heres an update. Apparently Customs is trying to hold the car, because of the build date and won't release it to tyee until november 1st. Grant says he doesn't think this is right as he didn't think his exporter would have shipped it then.

If this is the case then while its shitty that I'll still have to wait with no car. At least I have a date now, and also this means that it will have slightly more power then all previous wrx's.

Also Sleypr I'm so sorry I got you to order those tires for me. I was told it would have arrived a few weeks ago and if this is causing you trouble or problems or anything holding them I feel terrible!
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: "The port" holding a car for steam cleaning   "The  port" holding a car for steam cleaning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 3:05 am

greddy_1700 wrote:
raboyto2 wrote:
BLACK wrote:
im really banking on the curve.

iv never had an exam curved. ever. and its always like: i talk to a bunch of people, they all did horrible, but the class "average"is always higher then everyones mark. hmm

but either way. this semester everything is wayyy to tight together... and its like assignments every single night, midterm every week , study the night before (i have 9 this semester) , then work on the next assignment.

Get used to it, both of you. My last semeseter was an assignment every day, with the odd lab report scattered around in there, 8 midterms, 5 quizes, extra lectures, seminars, and of course finals ( one of which was on a saturday at 7pm). My average school day started at 8am and went till about 230am.

I would love to tell you guys that it gets easier, but I would be lying. You just sort of end up accepting that your life is over, and this is just how things go.

stop being such a whiny bitch Smile

did you blow anything up over there yet?
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: "The port" holding a car for steam cleaning   "The  port" holding a car for steam cleaning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 5:52 am

Not yet but im working on it. It is surprisingly hard to do anything cool here since there is alot of security guards everywhere, who all carry fully automatic assault rifles...
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: "The port" holding a car for steam cleaning   "The  port" holding a car for steam cleaning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 3:45 pm

greddy_1700 wrote:
there is alot of security guards everywhere, who all carry fully automatic assault rifles...

pics
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: "The port" holding a car for steam cleaning   "The  port" holding a car for steam cleaning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 3:53 pm

greddy_1700 wrote:
there is alot of security guards everywhere, who all carry fully automatic assault rifles...

Horribly offtopic but where is this? When I was in France and I saw a lot of that, it was kinda neat.
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: "The port" holding a car for steam cleaning   "The  port" holding a car for steam cleaning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 7:46 pm

he thinks hes a big shot working for a nuclear power plant Razz . first GM motors and now this.

all i can picture is 007 bond for n64. the russin scientists in those bunkers with all that military running around lol.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: "The port" holding a car for steam cleaning   "The  port" holding a car for steam cleaning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 8:10 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
he thinks hes a big shot working for a nuclear power plant Razz . first GM motors and now this.

all i can picture is 007 bond for n64. the russin scientists in those bunkers with all that military running around lol.
Golden eye is the best!
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: "The port" holding a car for steam cleaning   "The  port" holding a car for steam cleaning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 8:50 pm

240sxy wrote:
greddy_1700 wrote:

pics

Well, I am way to much of a chicken shit to attempt to take pictures of these guys as I will get beat down and most likely shot, but here is a picture from the net of one of the armoured vehicles and a few members of the NRT.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Am75tUBZZFQ/Sc-DIfpbbkI/AAAAAAAAAJw/sCEwazMs9vw/s400/Bruce_Security_team.jpg
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: "The port" holding a car for steam cleaning   "The  port" holding a car for steam cleaning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 1:58 am

holy shit... intense. the surf could take that thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The port" holding a car for steam cleaning   "The  port" holding a car for steam cleaning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The port" holding a car for steam cleaning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2