Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the end...

Go down 
+30
jdm_itr
Rogue
Thai-kun
L-Spec
240sxy
Soup
_....
laynehip
JHMED
Bjohnson
lu!$
subbie
Sleypr
1eightySX
SteveK
phoez
JSharp
Jex
Piett
Black
Noops
dev
raboyto2
Marshal
Rob
Moneypits
Clint Eastwood
JYB116
corey
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

the end... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:37 pm

just give up DB and walk away wearing your white oakley gas can's! there is no point in trying to defend yourself and argue against us. We CLEARLY know a lot more than you do....end it there
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Vehicle : 88 ED8
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:38 pm

WReX wrote:
CreX your soooooooo gay, wow. No history behind the wrx??? give your head a shake! the subaru were pretty much built for the wrc and rallying with some of the best drivers in the world driving them. hahah cant believe you said wrx's have no history hahaha clearly you know nothing about being a car enthusiast. The crx is the worst and most god awful design for a car i've seen. It looks to me like the designers figured this car was going to be a complete waste of time and money so the decided to not finnish the rear end of the car and just ended it as it is. There is a reason why subaru still makes a wrx and honda doesnt make a crx. I have nothing against honda's, i like them, i use to own a prelude. But crx's are as gay as aids are!

the back end is perfect. flat.
the man who designed the crx, died. honda is nothing without him.
they tried making the CRX into the DelSol, but that did not go over well.
it is just like what Toyota did to the MR2.
Preludes are pretty much flat at the back, if I recall correctly. same with the NSX.
I didn't say WRX's didn't have history, I was wondering if they did.

QCA is like a punching bag, I agree. I realised that Adrian just doesn't like anyone, Adam is a PMSing old man.
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:39 pm

WReX wrote:
just give up DB and walk away wearing your white oakley gas can's! there is no point in trying to defend yourself and argue against us. We CLEARLY know a lot more than you do....end it there
I don't wear white Oakley's. I refuse to.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:42 pm

CReX wrote:
240sxy wrote:
CReX wrote:
At least they can all go over speed bumps normally, and not make embarrassing scraping noises.

embarrasing like your girlfriend situation? or how about that belt squeel, or maybe popping your hood to show off that super sweet engine bay you had.

i forgot having a crx that could go over speedbumps was cool. in fact i forgot a crx was cool at all.

Girlfriend, ex-girlfriend. yeah.
belt squeel. literally had gotten the car that day, and it was fixed the next day. simple alt. belt tightening.
popped my hood, to show you all what a 20 year old stock engine looks like. nothing special. it is still running, with no work done to it though.

excuses or not.

you were proven wrong many times to the point where you could only try and make fun of my uber sweet scrappage.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:43 pm

in my ever-vigilant search to find the square that started it all i found this:

the end... - Page 4 A-team-mini-car

I would so rock an A-Team smart car!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:43 pm

im an old man hey? ya 22 is old, you right....

go slay your fat ex-gf with her emo bf you fag
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:44 pm

240sxy wrote:
CReX wrote:
240sxy wrote:
CReX wrote:
At least they can all go over speed bumps normally, and not make embarrassing scraping noises.

embarrasing like your girlfriend situation? or how about that belt squeel, or maybe popping your hood to show off that super sweet engine bay you had.

i forgot having a crx that could go over speedbumps was cool. in fact i forgot a crx was cool at all.

Girlfriend, ex-girlfriend. yeah.
belt squeel. literally had gotten the car that day, and it was fixed the next day. simple alt. belt tightening.
popped my hood, to show you all what a 20 year old stock engine looks like. nothing special. it is still running, with no work done to it though.

excuses or not.

you were proven wrong many times to the point where you could only try and make fun of my uber sweet scrappage.

Scraping is not cool. Same with fender rubbing. I'd be embarrassed with that.

Also, Adam, 22 is too old to be picking on some kid you don't even know.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:45 pm

WReX wrote:
im an old man hey? ya 22 is old, you right....

go slay your fat ex-gf with her emo bf you fag

hey adam

wanna come over and play xbox live.

i here there are some pretty desperate girls on there.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:45 pm

haha did i hurt your feelings??? ooppsss.....stfu
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:46 pm

CReX wrote:

Scraping is not cool. Same with fender rubbing. I'd be embarrassed with that.

Also, Adam, 22 is too old to be picking on some kid you don't even know.

scraping and fender rubbing is for MEN.

id be embarrassed if i was you too.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:47 pm

BINGO! 1915 ford model T

the end... - Page 4 1915%20Ford%20Centerdoor%20Model%20T-b
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:48 pm

no, this is for men

the end... - Page 4 P8240173
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:50 pm

This thread is full of so much win.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:51 pm

CReX wrote:
no, this is for men

the end... - Page 4 P8240173

such a gay car
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:51 pm

easily out-drifts a WRX.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:53 pm

I lied

1893!!!
Check out those 48's!
the end... - Page 4 Duryea1

Excpet I know, for a fact, a turbocharged 4 cylinder can beat a v8, for less than half the cost

FALSE. Front end weight would cause plowing and once you did break loose you would probably spin out as the weight distribution is all f'd up
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:53 pm

CReX wrote:
easily out-drifts a WRX.

do we seriously have to argue about a crx and wrx drifting again????
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:55 pm

SoupGTR wrote:

FALSE. Front end weight would cause plowing and once you did break loose you would probably spin out as the weight distribution is all f'd up

Mustangs have tried and failed.

Don't even use Gitton as an example as his Mustang is so modified it doesn't even count.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:56 pm

did you just quote yourself LOL
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:57 pm

1eightySX wrote:
I like to think of QCA as a punching bag.. that way when we see each other out in public we have got all our negativity out. Also, if it was so bad would we keep coming back?
Thinking of QCA as a punching bag just made it an icon of hate. Most people come here for entertainment purposes. Most of those people don't post, either. It was the same case as Ricers. They log on, laugh at all the retards bickering, go to work/school and start it all over again. It's equivalent to reading the newpaper, except this doesn't have anything to do with Regina. QCA is just a soap opera, maybe that's why it's so addicting to some. Maybe this is where people feel like they belong to a group. That's probably the "clique" issue Corey is talking about. This forum has actually changed some people for the worst.

As for getting negativity out before a meet, that's false. It's been apparent that negativity also occurs off the forum. People just think they are hot shit online, but at meets they keep their mouth shut.

I'm indifferent whether this forum stays or goes. I'm not going to lie, I browse QCA before class and show people in my class the things that go on in Regina, because they too, find extreme entertainment in the bickering that occurs here. This thread is no exception.

Last thing: People just get too mad on here. You can't come here and be all serious and shit, but to maintain a forum, you do need to be serious to an extent. Otherwise it will crumble in its own shittiness due to its poor foundation.

/seriousness

I want to pee in your ear.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 3:57 pm

hahahaha i love ryan's random comments, lol hahahaha
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 4:06 pm

He makes sense.

Alright, I am PRO shutdown
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 4:13 pm

L-Spec wrote:
This forum has actually changed some people for the worst.

There is a lot of underlying suggestiveness in the way you italisized the word "changed". I don't think i've changed. I'm still the same shy doucher i was before. only now i can do it all from the comfort of my chair. The only reason i have amassed a 20 post count or so today is cause i drank a ******** Energy Drink. (Edited on Adam's behalf) And I can't focus on my task at work.

WReX wrote:
hahahaha i love ryan's random comments, lol hahahaha

I love your monstrous obsession with Ken Block

BTW corey. We need a multi-quote function.

Now to quote a Song with insiprational lyrics which I hope can turn the tide of this forum.....

Turbonegro wrote:
Where're your friends?
Where're your friends?
Where are your friends, man?
What? What? Where're my friends?

All my friends are dead.
All my friends are dead.
They got kicked in the head,
All my friends are dead.

OOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSS!!!!!

I meant
War wrote:
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 4:32 pm

lol oh ryan, you killed it.......lmao
Back to top Go down
_....
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 4:39 pm

Last edited by rikCmil on July 21st 2020, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the end...
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: